Market drops & USA chart

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Market drops & USA chart

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:09 am

Yesterday's market drops were part of a recent pattern. Whether (as many suspect) they were the start of long-term objective concerns, they certainly have sparked unusual anxiety and pessimism.

As I've written in earlier reports, Saturn and Neptune are the two planets most active in significant market drops and money crises. Examining the Hazelrigg-George chart for the U.S. (I use LG's last rectification, July 4 1776, 12:14:42 PM LMT), one is instantly struck by major transits to the U.S. progressed luminaries. For the convenient time of 9:30 AM August 15 when the NYSE opened, checking transits to USA natal and progressed (on a nastal quotidian cast for Wall Street), one immediately notices transiting Neptune conjunct progressed Sun 0°00' wide and transiting Saturn conjunct progressed Moon 0°31' wide (it's exact on August 20). I submit that these exactly describe the tone of mass mind regarding the economy and other matters in this country at the moment.

As Ken Bowser pointed out in similar remarks yesterday about transits to (essentially) the same time for a USA chart, transiting Mars opposed natal Moon (at opening bell it was 0°05' wide).

In case you doubt that this is a reaction to a Trump's trade wars, this is where the SNQ comes in. invite your attention to one other aspect. A partile square between progressed Venus and Pluto, which has been timing the significant shifts in U.S. foreign relations of the last two years, fell exactly on the SNQ angles relocated to Wall Street with transiting Mercury tying into them as well.

I've been tracking major transits and progressions to the USA chart here to make this sort of thing easier to catch. The time period of Neptune conjunct progressed Sun overlapping with Saturn conjunct progressed Moon was identified in advance as beginning August 8. It lasts until September 2 or 3 IIRC.
https://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3059
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Market drops & USA chart

Post by SteveS » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:51 am

Interesting Jim! What about Sidereal Mundane Astrology with the goings-on with the market? I note note NY's Arisolar which is effect for six months has t. Pluto partile cnj AS and Arisolar Saturn, a nasty combo! I also note t-Mars partile cnj Arisolar Moon. Your thoughts?

A technical view of the market with my opinions. The market has basically been locked in a 5,000 point trading range since Trump's State of the Union Speech TOP at app 27,000. Technically, I see no major damage being done to the market unless it closes below 22,000 on the monthly charts, the reactionary low for Trump's State of the Union TOP at 27,000.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:02 am

SteveS wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:51 am
Interesting Jim! What about Sidereal Mundane Astrology with the goings-on with the market?
Yes, earlier in the year I called a bad six months from the Arisolar. It's in my monthly U.S. predictions every month.

There isn't anything obvious showing crisis at the moment other than the continuation of the Arisolar, but there are plenty of factors jerking people around, making them feel they got too aggressive a roller coaster ride: The new Caplunar has Mars exactly angular for adrenaline rush plus numerous Moon-Uranus progressions and transits in the Cansolar (I think it's 5 of them: Cansolar Moon, CanQ Moon, Cansolar Uranus, CanQ Uranus, and transiting Uranus are all still about 11° Rim making for five distinct Moon-Uranus aspects.)
A technical view of the market with my opinions. The market has basically been locked in a 5,000 point trading range since Trump's State of the Union Speech TOP at app 27,000. Technically, I see no major damage being done to the market unless it closes below 22,000 on the monthly charts, the reactionary low for Trump's State of the Union TOP at 27,000.
Benchmarks worth knowing, thanks. I think the psychological impact will be huge if it drops below 25,000 (having previously topped 27,000), but I also don't think that NOW is a significant cave-in. (Maybe next year or, especially, '21, but not now.) Now is just the "Hey, do you have to be so mean about it!?" roller coaster ride.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:09 am

Jim wrote:
There isn't anything obvious showing crisis at the moment other than the continuation of the Arisolar, but there are plenty of factors jerking people around, making them feel they got too aggressive a roller coaster ride: The new Caplunar has Mars exactly angular for adrenaline rush plus numerous Moon-Uranus progressions and transits in the Cansolar (I think it's 5 of them: Cansolar Moon, CanQ Moon, Cansolar Uranus, CanQ Uranus, and transiting Uranus are all still about 11° Rim making for five distinct Moon-Uranus aspects.)
Indeed, par-excellent symbolism for the 'jerky' movements in the markets on a mass psychological basis.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:13 am

But the confirmation from these transits of the U.S. chart, including the approximate time of day because of progressed Moon's position, is important, I think. This not-quite-month window of Neptune-Sun AND Saturn-Moon beginning almost exactly the day of the first drop below 26K is quite something!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:14 am

On a totally unrelated note, Steve (but since I have your attention), I just noticed that Woodstock - which opened 50 years ago today - opened with the Galactic Center exactly rising in mundo!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:28 am

Jim wrote:
On a totally unrelated note, Steve (but since I have your attention), I just noticed that Woodstock - which opened 50 years ago today - opened with the Galactic Center exactly rising in mundo!
Being a hardcore Rock & Roller! :D :D :D :D