Trump Administration chart for Election Night 2020

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Trump Administration chart for Election Night 2020

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:25 am

Donald Trump became president January 20, 2017, 12:00 PM, Washington, DC, on the steps of the U.S. Capitol.

For Election Night, I suggest a convenient time an hour after West Coast polls close, or 0:00 EST November 4, 2020. As that time, Saturn at 1°22' Capricorn is 0°06' past the administration MC of 1°16' Capricorn. (It's also square my Neptune 0°01', so it's always possible I'm reading this entirely wrong and the event will be one of personal mortification and laying-low depression of me... but let's be optimistic.)

Progressed Moon of this chart is 29°33' Scorpio, still in partile conjunction with its progressed Saturn 28°55' Scorpio and square its natal Mars at 29°23' Aquarius. This is a classic aspect of savage defeat.

To his benefit, the SSR of this administration chart places Jupiter less than 2° from Asc, dignified in Sagittarius. However the October 31 Demi-SLR has Saturn 0°58' from EP, partile square Mercury. The one potentially positive but ultimately uncertain indicator is that the Demi-SLR is a Full Moon chart with luminaries in partile alignment with Uranus. I am inclined to interpret Sun opposite Uranus 0°02' much as we often have seen it in mundane astrology as "change of leadership," but it could be other surprises.

For the day, at this time, an hour after West Coast polls close, SNQ Asc is 0°37', within a degree of transiting Saturn at 1°22'. The SQ has transiting Uranus within a degree of Descendant, partile opposite natal Moon that rises, merely meaning a surprise. Uranus is also on IC of the PSSR, and its Ascendant approaches - but falls short of - transiting Jupiter (it seems too wide to count).

Donald Trump himself has a Demi-SLR at 1:27 AM EST on November 4. It has nothing whatsoever angular (even widely). While we'd expect him to be in Washington, he might be in NYC or Palm Beach, but none of these have anything angular. (Wait: His Mars is close enough to EP in Palm Beach. He likely will be at Mar-a-Lago.) I won't go far into his other charts because we don't know where he will be; but we know where the administration will be, so the charts above are sound.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Trump Administration chart for Election Night 2020

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:45 am

For noon, January 20, 2021, in Washington, DC, Joe Biden has SNQ MC 12°48' Capricorn with transiting Jupiter at 12°20' Capricorn. The SNQ also brings his progressed Uranus and natal and progressed Plutos right to angles (with Jupiter opposite his Pluto). However, progressed Moon squares natal Saturn 0°44'.

His November 20, 2020 SSR for Washington is mixed in its indications. I won't draw any particular indications from it but will mention the three closest features: Transiting Neptune is exactly on IC, natal Uranus is exactly setting, and SSR Moon opposes natal Pluto (partile).

On Inauguration Day he has a new SLR (6:08 PM that evening). It is complex,but the closest feature is natal Moon exactly at MC, within 2° of square Saturn - not kind to him. Also near the angles (but not as close as Moon-Saturn) is Mars-Uranus square Jupiter, with Jupiter opposite natal Pluto across the horizon. This seems more than "heavy burden" - it seems to show deep personal loss.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com