Uranian technique for the Winter Solstice DC Chart

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
SteveS
Nabu
Uranian technique for the Winter Solstice DC Chart

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:31 am

I think, I have figured out how the Uranians looked/analyzed their # one mundane chart for a given location, the Winter Solstice. I have go to get to mowing my yard before it gets away from me. But wait to you guys see how Hades was wired into DC's 2019 Winter Solstice Chart with the angles--node midpoints. Later.

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Uranian technique for the Winter Solstice DC Chart

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:40 pm

Before I go further, I need to double check with Jim to make sure he and I are on the same page with the midpoints of DC's 2019 Winter Solstice Sun involving Hades. I see possible midpoint discrepancies between SF and another program which I have been using with a 90 degree dial. Short of time for now so I will post these midpoints of the Winter Solstice Sun later.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:07 pm

SteveS wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:40 pm
Before I go further, I need to double check with Jim to make sure he and I are on the same page with the midpoints of DC's 2019 Winter Solstice Sun involving Hades. I see possible midpoint discrepancies between SF and another program which I have been using with a 90 degree dial. Short of time for now so I will post these midpoints of the Winter Solstice Sun later.
The Winter Solstice occurred December 21, 2019, 11:19:19 PM EST. Looking at the axis of the Sun, the only Hades involvement I see is MC/Hades and Mercury/Hades. At least as prominently, Sun is in partile conjunction with Cupido.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:17 am

Jim wrote:
The Winter Solstice occurred December 21, 2019, 11:19:19 PM EST. Looking at the axis of the Sun, the only Hades involvement I see is MC/Hades and Mercury/Hades. At least as prominently, Sun is in partile conjunction with Cupido.
OK Jim, I now see/understand why Janus was showing an Asc/Hades =Sun with the DC's 2019 Winter Solstice, Janus was in 45 degree modulus vs SF in 90 degree modulus.
The six factors, MC, Aries, Sun, ASC, Moon, Node are the Personal Points of Uranian Astrology. Their order of importance according to the teachings of the Uranian School is in the order in which they are given here, MC being the most important. To these six factors are attributed levels of experience which are truly personal to the individual native on some level. Jacobson
Since we are talking about a specific Capital in the World, Washington DC, then we can see how Hades is directly wired into this Uranian Mundane Annual Chart of the 2019 Winter Solstice for 2020, by being involved by midpoint with MC, Aries Point (Capricorn Sun Tropical). Aries Points stands for “to the greater world”, so we can see how Hades with Witte's symbolism for “sickness & epidemics” applied its symbolism to the USA. For this to have a possible greater impact on me, I would have to analyze all the DC's USA's Winter Solstices Suns to see how many MCs Hades were involved.

On an entire World Stage, Michael Feist observes with Uranian astrology with their annual mundane chart:
Together with Kronos in the 10th Earth House, this results in the phrase "the above average (KR) contact (NO) disease (HA)," which is significant for the "world/public" (10th).
But I don't know where Michael is setting his location for this mundane annual chart? Nor do I understand how Cupido plays a role in this chart by being partile conjunct Sun, prominently positioned. I am :| for this Mundane Chart, but can't argue Hades was prominent with a MC + Sun midpoint using the Uranian system.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:45 am

SteveS wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:17 am
On an entire World Stage, Michael Feist observes with Uranian astrology with their annual mundane chart:
Together with Kronos in the 10th Earth House, this results in the phrase "the above average (KR) contact (NO) disease (HA)," which is significant for the "world/public" (10th).
But I don't know where Michael is setting his location for this mundane annual chart? Nor do I understand how Cupido plays a role in this chart by being partile conjunct Sun, prominently positioned. I am :| for this Mundane Chart, but can't argue Hades was prominent with a MC + Sun midpoint using the Uranian system.
In the part you cited, he isn't using a location. I think you are seeing the "10th Earth House" remark. Uranian astrology "Earth houses" are simply the Tropical zodiac!

All 22 Uranian house systems take one of the planets as a particular house cusp and measure 30° intervals from there. For nearly all planets (9ncluding Sun), that means put the planet on the 4th cusp. For Moon or MC, it's the 10th cusp. For Ascendant or Node, it's the 1st cusp. But for the "Aries Point" (Vernal Point), which is Tropical 0° Aries, it's the 7th cusp (they symbolically equate Libra to the 1st house). To Uranian astrologers, the Tropical zodiac is just another house system.

"Kronos in the 10th Earth House" is another way of saying "Kronos in Tropical Cancer." The thing is... we have numerous studies showing that Tropical signs (and, thus, Uranian "Earth houses") don't exist.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:43 pm

Jim wrote:
In the part you cited, he isn't using a location. I think you are seeing the "10th Earth House" remark. Uranian astrology "Earth houses" are simply the Tropical zodiac!
OK, now it makes sense to me. Thanks Jim

Jim wrote:
"Kronos in the 10th Earth House" is another way of saying "Kronos in Tropical Cancer." The thing is... we have numerous studies showing that Tropical signs (and, thus, Uranian "Earth houses") don't exist.
I understand Jim. As of yet, I have not seen much proof any astrologer specifically forecasted/or recognized this pandemic astrologically except the Frenchman Andre Barbaut in 2010. I think when Michael Feist recognized the possibility of a pandemic, he must have remembered Witte's system of Earth Houses noticing Hades ("sickness/epidemics") partile cnj Kronos in Witte's system of Earth Houses (10th). As of yet, I have seen little (except this thread) in the Uranian Mundane Astrological system which compares to Sidereal Mundane Astrology. But I have seen solid evidence Hades needs to be looked-upon as a good possibility for legit astrological factor, but certainly don't understand why, astronomically. Hades is the only astrological sole factor I have recently seen in my astrological life which explains the unusual death of my sister. I wish I had an AA rated time for her.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:56 pm

SteveS wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:43 pm
As of yet, I have not seen much proof any astrologer specifically forecasted/or recognized this pandemic astrologically except the Frenchman Andre Barbaut in 2010.
Though I didn't cite a coming pandemic, all other conditions of what we're going through were in my Saturn in Capricorn forecast, somewhat touched up by Saturn-Pluto (all written here in the month before this broke out). Looking back, I don't think the disease itself is the main thing as much as all the details of our personal lives.
Hades is the only astrological sole factor I have recently seen in my astrological life which explains the unusual death of my sister. I wish I had an AA rated time for her.
I should have looked more closely at that for you. Could you give me the date / time / place you were when this terrible thing hit you?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:09 pm

Sept 11, 1971--Albertville, Al (birthplace).

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:02 pm

SteveS wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:09 pm
Sept 11, 1971--Albertville, Al (birthplace).
The first thing I see, checking the transits, is transiting Saturn square natal MC 39' (using noon as a convenient time of day). This is the main transit for the event, and quite fitting for what you have described.

Transiting Jupiter also is sesqui-square your Pluto (26'). I won't venture a guess on what this meant. Often these events are separative, but usually with a clear "silver lining" which it does not seem was evident in your event.

For a sudden, hard blow and shock for the day, transiting Mars is octile natal Uranus and Sun (and at their midpoint). As a minor detail, transiting Moon crossed your MC.

The big message, though, is Saturn square MC with the very short-term Mars to natal Sun-Uranus (and an uncertainty about Jupiter to natal Pluto).

-----------------------------

Secondary Progressions are fitting though not gigantic. Progressed Mercury squared your Pluto. Progressed (primary) Ascendant conjoined your Moon. Accurate so far as they go.

----------------------------

Similarly, Solar Arcs show a really bad thing happening, but don't (at least on first inspection) tell much more: directed Mars conjoined natal Saturn (37'). Oh, but since y9u have a natal Moon-Mars octile, this also means that directed Moon was octile your Saturn, and it was close! 0°05' - This is quite a good showing for astrology. (It's hard to imagine anything more descriptive of "death of a sister" than Moon-Saturn with accompanying mean, bad aspects.)

------------------------------

Your solar return has natal Mars on the degree of MC, but I don't think we can read the event from that. But in the "partile, non-foreground" category, transiting Pluto was 0°03' from conjunct your Sun, saying this was a year that was going to fundamentally alter your identity and the course of your life. (Pluto to your Uranus was 0°47'.) Also in the SSR, transiting Saturn was 0°04' from natal Descendant. I think the message of loss was quite clear.

---------------------------------

Your Sidereal Lunar Return was emotionally horrible. Saturn at MC opposite Moon on IC, both square Sun-Venus on EP. Venus-Saturn was 0°11', Sun-Saturn 0°39'.

11°09' Leo - t Sun
11°26' Leo - SLR EP
11°37' Leo - t Venus
11°48' Tau - t Saturn
14°56' Tau - SLR MC
15°22' Sco - t Moon
16°50' Leo - SLR Asc

Your Demi-SLR on the day or her death was less obvious. I'll leave you to look at it if you want and sort through all the complexities.

------------------------------------

Your August 10 Ennead had natal Saturn about a degree from Asc with a Sun-Mars opposition across the horizon atop your Pluto and Saturn (minutes from Sa/Pl midpoint).
Your September 10 Decilium is more complicated - I'll let you draw your own conclusions on it.

-----------------------------------------

Your Anlunar occurred on the afternoon of September 10 with, among other things, Pluto half a degree from square Ascendant (and a near-partile Moon-Saturn conjunction). Your August 25 Kinetic Lunar Return had Saturn setting about 3° and your Moon exactly rising. Your September 7 Demi-KLR had Uranus and Pluto straddling Descendant, opposite an exactly rising Moon (don't miss the mundoscope of the 9/7/71 8:23 PM CDT Demi-KLR).

-----------------------------------------------------

Your SNQ was a little wide: Transiting Saturn was 1°47' from Descendant (within 2° but not within 1°). Progressed Moon was on Dsc. Your SNQ only had an angular Mercury - the most nondescript chart in the bunch. Your PSSR (estimated, because I don't have the other software up and running yet) had Ascendant exactly square Pluto.
'

Rather than thinking that nothing showed this event, I'd say that every basic and Sidereal technique we've ever tried screams the event (except the SQ but, then, you don't need everything <g>). Whether Hades has value or not, it wasn't needed to show this most important event in your life.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:23 pm

Excellent observations Jim, and I am sure you will note the current SLR. According to Jacobson, nothing beats the SLR for the month's forecast. Noel Tyl said outer planet transits to the Natal were excellent timing indicators used in conjunction with Solar Arcs to Personal points. And that t. Saturn to my Natal MC is dead-on (no pun intended) for this tragic event.