2020 Libsolar

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar & Lunar Ingresses, and transits & quotidian progressions of solar ingress.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: 2020 Libsolar

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:38 am

I agree. I don't think we know what question this chart is answering. But I think it's not directly answering the obvious question, which is "who wins the election?". (And I do think Trump + war = martial law, which means he'd suspend the election, but I don't know if that's what this chart might be showing. But it's also the Libsolar, not the Capsolar. )

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:46 am

I had started, and never finished, a project of studying all Libsolars in election years in U.S. history. As far as I got, it described the unusual conditions around the election pretty well. I really should finish it so we have a larger picture of how that operates.

I think Steve might be right to think of it roughly in sports prediction terms. I don't think, for example, that we'll find one party or the other shown, but there are probably strong indicators for "current administration wins/loses." It may be as simple as, "Large numbers of people in Washington, DC keep vs. lose their jobs, leave town, etc."

Or it may be something altogether different.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:12 am

It might be useful to trim the full, lengthy breakdown of the chart with which I began this thread and identify the strongest factors - Class 1 angularities (with closest highlighted) and the closest aspects (with partile highlighted). Here's what we get:

Sun on WP 0°47'
Uranus on Asc 1°03'
Pluto on MC 1°07'
Mercury on Dsc 1°19'

Uranus-Pluto sq. 0°04' in mundo
Sun-Mars op. 0°09' in mundo
Mars-Jupiter sq. 0°31'
Sun-Saturn sq. 0°36'
Moon-Mercury conj. 0°42'
Sun-Jupiter sq. 0°58' in mundo
--------------------------------------------
Mercury-Uranus op. 1°25'
-- Me/Ur on Horizon 0°08'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:30 pm

Jim wrote:
I do think it refers specifically to the election. (It's reminiscent of the 2016 Libsolar that looked like an all-out military attack on the country, which in fact happened - but only as a cyber attack.) I just don't think we know what question this is answering.
With me, I feel very strongly the 2020 Uranus-Pluto Libsolar is predicting the Dem Party winning the Prez and fair-good % they take the Senate, just as the Uranus-Pluto 2016 Libsolar foretold a major upset with Trump winning 2016. But what helps me a-lot reading the 2020 Libsolar is the astrology for Trump's AA chart (I think its still an AA rating) tells me very high % he loses the 2020 Prez election. This tells me one or two situations must occur with Vegas betting odds: 1: Either Trump will be a heavy betting favorite like Hillary was in 2016. Or, 2: The Dem Candidate will be a sizable betting underdog. We will just have to wait till election day to see the final betting odds before polls open. Also, not to be over-looked: This angular Uranus-Pluto 2020 Libsolar could be foretelling an unexpected stunning/shocking result in the Senate races. Of course my thinking is also swayed by my own personal research with sporting events where statistically I see very potent angular Uranus-Pluto symbolism with SMA charts and personal AA rated charts of sports figures calling major upsets according to Vegas betting lines. This tells me we need to pay more attention to highly-unlikely political outcomes just like the highly-unlikely situation for Trump winning the Prez in 2016. In my mind—if a non-politician like Trump could win 2016 Prez---why not the Dem's winning 60 seats in the Senate or at the very least a majority.

Question: If the Dem's take 2020 Prez and happen by a long shot to take 60 Senate seats, what politically happens then??? Would not this case fill the angular Uranus-Pluto symbolism in the 2020 Libsolar. I have Moon-Jupiter-Neptune in my next SSR as a main feature, and as you can tell I am really getting in a fun- speculative mode. :)

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:25 pm

I realize this may sound corny but I strongly believe we are seeing one of the 7 principles of Hermetic teachings in DC politics with the “Principle of Polarity” pertaining to the raging battles between Left and Right politics in DC. For example:

In the 2016 Libsolar we saw Mars cnj Pluto and the Left had an angered meltdown with Trump being elected. But, in the 2020 Libsolar we see Jupiter replace Mars with its cnj to Pluto. I see this Jupiter as the “Principle of Polarity” doing a balancing act with the Dem's taking control of DC in 2020 vs the Reps controlling DC until the Midterms. However, this 2020 Libsolar Jupiter may have something to do with the laws of the Constitution. Anyway, I see Jupiter balancing the Left with political 2020 election happiness; whereas, in 2016 most of the Dem voters (2 million more) met Trump's election with much anger (Mars), regardless of the true reasons.

Principle of Polarity
The Principle of Polarity embodies the idea that everything is dual, everything has two poles, and everything has its opposite.[9] All manifested things have two sides, two aspects, or two poles.[10] Everything "is" and "isn't" at the same time, all truths are but half truths and every truth is half false, there are two sides to everything, opposites are identical in nature yet different in degree, extremes meet, and all paradoxes may be reconciled.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kybalion