2017 NCAA Basketball Championship

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
Danica
Irish
Irish

2017 NCAA Basketball Championship

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:22 pm

Mar 27, 2017
SteveS wrote:Betting odds for NCAA Basketball Championship:
North Carolina (Chapel Hill) +125
Gonzaga (Spokane, Washington) + 165
Oregon (Eugene) +400
South Carolina (Columbia) +800

National Championship Game: April 3rd app. end of game 11:00 PM CDT

Based on North Carolina’s 2017 Capsolar (Master Chart of the Year), featuring Mundo Jupiter 1,22 cnj IC and Mundo Uranus 0,44 cnj MC (almost a paran), I will wager on North Carolina + 125 to win this championship. I feel + 125 is good betting value for North Carolina. If North Carolina wins their semi-final game vs Oregon April 1st, I am leaning toward making a hedge bet on their opponent in the Championship game. North Carolina, if winning vs Oregon, will definitely be favored in the Championship game, and this would allow me to win $ no matter who wins the Championship game, with a chance to win both my original bet on NC and my hedge bet. Chapel Hill has a malefic April 3rd CanQ for the Championship game with CanQ Mars partile cnj CanQ Asc, and CanQ Saturn partile cnj CanQ EP, favoring a safe hedge bet.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: 2017 NCAA Basketball Championship

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:22 pm

SteveS wrote:Vegas has posted some interesting odds for the final 4 teams playing for the NCAA Basketball Championship. These odds are for the exact results who wins this Championship, Ap. 3rd 2017.

2017 NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP - EXACT RESULT:

NORTH CAROLINA BEATS GONZAGA+210
NORTH CAROLINA BEATS SOUTH CAROLINA+500
OREGON BEATS GONZAGA+650
OREGON BEATS SOUTH CAROLINA+1200
GONZAGA BEATS NORTH CAROLINA+320
GONZAGA BEATS OREGON+450
SOUTH CAROLINA BEATS OREGON+1600
SOUTH CAROLINA BEATS NORTH CAROLINA+1400

I will have more to post about this Championship after the first games are played this Sat, April 1st. But when we eye North Carolina’s 2017 Capsolar (Master Chart of the Year), we see a glaring ‘Thank You Lord Aspect’ for the fans of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Also, note Pluto is 1,13 (RA) cnj WP.

QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
SteveS wrote:They will close right before tip-off of the first game, app 4:30 PM CST, Sat Ap 1st.
So betting on the final game doesn't continue until tip-off of that game? They all close this weekend?
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:23 pm

SteveS wrote:South Carolina (Columbia) plays Gonzaga (Spokane Washington) April 1st 2017, app. end of game 8:30 PM EDT. Jim, take a look at the transits to Columbia’s Capsolar (Master Chart of the Year). We see t. Jupiter partile cnj Columbia’s Capsolar IC, partile 90 t. Pluto. T. Jupiter tight 180 Capsolar Uranus on MC (Thank You Lord Aspect). Also, Note t. Mercury 1,08 cnj Capsolar Zenith for Media attention. With these daily transits to this Capsolar, IMO, we have here great betting value in this game. South Carolina is a 7-point underdog to Gonzaga and a +250 to win this game with the Money Line. In my research, potent angular Uranus-Pluto action in a sporting contest has high % the underdog wins in a major upset. We can bet $ on South Carolina + 7; this means Gonzaga would have to win by 7 points or more for us to lose our wager on South Carolina + 7. This is what I define as excellent betting value combined with your SMA % research in major sporting contests; although, not a Championship game. We have to be very careful with SMA analysis in sporting contests, when not a Championship game, but still, excellent betting value with South Carolina a significant 7-point underdog.

I also like the action of Columbia’s CapQ with transits. Transiting Venus 1,10 approaching to exact 90 to Columbia’s CapQ Mercury, both tight in the CapQ foreground. I read this Mercury-Venus combo as possible collective harmonious thoughts with mass fan psychology.

QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Mar 31, 2017
SteveS wrote:This is a very interesting geographic contrast with the final 4 teams competing for this Championship. We have two teams from 2 coastal eastern states, and two teams from 2 coastal western states. It becomes even more interesting when we look at the SMA charts with Jim’s teachings. The two eastern teams are dominated by very potent angular Jupiter-Uranus, the ‘Thank You Lord Aspect.’ The two western teams are completely lacking this Jupiter-Uranus aspect. The SMA symbolism clearly favors the two eastern teams, North Carolina and South Carolina, and if these two eastern teams are playing for the Championship, it will become a most challenging and interesting SMA analysis.

I find this distinct contrast very interesting from a betting strategy standpoint, with the most interesting array of betting vehicles offered by the odds makers in Vegas. Here is my betting strategy:

5 units on North Carolina to win the Championship at + 125
4 units on South Carolina + 7 vs Gonzaga
1 unit on South Carolina + 900 to win the Championship.

If North Carolina and South Carolina are playing each other for the Championship, I win no matter who wins.
1: If South Carolina wins, I win 8 units.
2: If North Carolina wins Championship no matter who they play, I win 5.25 units.
3: If Gonzaga wins by more than 7 points in the semi-final game vs South Carolina, subtract 4 units from case # 2 giving me a win of 1.25 units.
4: If South Carolina loses by 6 points or less vs Gonzaga, and Oregon beats North Carolina in the semifinals, I lose 2 units.
5: If both western teams win the semifinal games, I lose all units, unless Gonzaga wins by 7 points, I lose 6.25 units instead of all 10 units. SMA analysis offers very high % both western teams do not win both semifinal games.
6: If Gonzaga wins by 7 points vs South Carolina in the semifinals, and North Carolina wins Championship, I win 5.25 units.

I pull for the odds-on Vegas underdog South Carolina to win this Championship-- vs the odds-on Vegas favorite North Carolina to win Championship, allowing me a chance to win 8 units. If South Carolina covers the point spread of +7 vs Gonzaga, winning me 4 units, and North Carolina wins vs Oregon, I will make another wager for the finals.

3 of the 4 teams playing in this Championship have never made the final 4 in the modern era. North Carolina has made the final 4-- 20 times in the modern era. Gonzaga & South Carolina has never made the final 4 in any era.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:Here is the one for them aligning with the meridian, and a second one for them square Ascendant.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:25 pm

SteveS wrote:Jim wrote:
I'd certainly have made an overnight run to Las Vegas for that!
:) My fault, I am the gambler, my responsibility to see this with foresight, instead of hindsight.

Here is, imo, the precise SMA timing for this 'Thank You Lord' winning streak by South Carolina to final 4.

South Carolina's Capsolar IC 24,30 Virgo
South Carolina's Capsolar UR 25, 41 Pisces

First game vs Marquette, Mar 17th 11:00 PM EDT, t. Jupiter 25,48 Virgo
Second game vs Duke, Mar 19th 11:00 PM EDT, t. Jupiter 25,35 Virgo
Third game vs Baylor, Mar 24th 9:00 PM EDT, t. Jupiter 25,00 Virgo
Fourth game vs Florida, Mar 26 4:00 PM EDT, t.. Jupiter 24,47 Virgo
? Semifinal vs Gonzaga, Ap 1 8:00 PM EDT, t. Jupiter 24,01 Virgo
? Possible final vs ?, Ap 3rd 10:30 PM EDT, t. Jupiter 23,45 Virgo
SteveS wrote:South Carolina Women's basketball team won tonight and will play for the Women's National Championship Sunday night.
SteveS wrote:The sporting world talking heads are only giving South Carolina a 10% chance for beating Gonzaga today. From a SMA perspective, the analysis comes down to the transits with South Carolina's Capsolar (potent Jupiter), and Gonzaga's CanQ (a 2 degree orb t. Jupiter cnj CanQ Asc. Time will soon tell if South Carolina's Capsolar's t. Jupiter tight cnj IC, 180 UR (Thank You Lord Aspect) brings South Carolina another upset win. Time will soon tell.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Apr 01, 2017
SteveS wrote:Jim writes in his SMA teachings pertaining to Super Bowls.
Basically, Saturn angular in the CapQ or transiting a Capsolar angle is nearly, by itself, a guarantee that a team will lose… (when nothing shows in the Capsolar or CapQ, we then go to the Cansolar with transits, and CanQ.)
DAY TECHNIQUES (Cansolar-based). In Sidereal mundane astrology in general, the Cansolar- based daily methods (CanQ and Cansolar transits) are found to be about 70% as strong as Capsolar-based methods. Best practice is to consult them primarily when the Capsolar-based daily techniques do not give any answer (or at least not a sufficiently clear answer). In the present report, they are used in that way: Only if the CapQ and Capsolar transits give no answer, or an insufficiently clear answer, are the CanQ and Cansolar transits consulted. Otherwise, they are completely ignored.
The most astonishing upset in the entire history of Women’s basketball occurred last night (March 31, 2017, 11:15 PM EST). Connecticut had a 111-game winning streak going back 3 years. Mississippi State won in overtime. I encourage everyone who is interested in Jim’s teachings on SMA Super Bowl to go to the following link to get see the betting odds on this game in Vegas. Then, take a look at the SMA charts for Storrs Connecticut, home of Women’s basketball for the most storied Women’s Basketball program in history.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... 1b6c37403c

Storrs Connecticut Capsolar and CapQ were dormant, so according to Jim’s teachings we go to the Cansolar and CanQ. We see t. Saturn partile cnj Storrs Cansolar MC, a very strong indicator for a loss, but Storrs mundo CanQ (DAY Chart) is absolutely stunning, showing a very rare adjacent Mars-Neptune Paran for this sickening loss for the fans of Connecticut. There is only one day in the entire Cansolar year that this Mars-Neptune Parans occurs in Storrs, and that Day was on the Day (last night) for this huge upset.

QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

SteveS wrote:Without a doubt, Jim has demonstrated on this forum with his teaching analysis, SMA certainly reflects group psychology, regardless of the local/groups we desire to analyze. Now the finals have arrived for this NCAA Basketball Championship, I am going to go into some of Jim’s teachings details, reflecting on what has already happened psychologically and the possible % probability for picking the loser or winner for this Championship game. Most of the time, correct judgement is very difficult, with no clear outcome. I will be offering my delineated judgement for this game, but I have already made my bets, and no matter the winner/loser of this game, I am now in a desired bettor’s position where I will make $. This winning situation for me personally has only been allowed with my long experience as understanding certain betting strategies, with the array of betting options provided by Vegas. SMA has greatly increased by chances for successful gambling, which is loads of fun when you keep your bets at a recreational level. Never ever bet more than you can afford to lose!

North Carolina is a 1.5 favorite over Gonzaga. Let’s look at the SMA symbolism with Spokane, Washington and Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The Championship game will be played April 3rd, app end of game 10:30 PM CDT.

Jim’s base teachings for picking loser/winner, which states and is key for understanding, imo:
1. Most important to picking Super Bowl winners is to not focus on picking winners. Instead, pick losers. Only pick winners if you do not find a clear loser. This is inferred by the data, where certain Saturn angularities nearly guarantee a loss, but Jupiter angularities in the same charts do not override and indicate victory. The reason for this behavior seems to be that both teams are already winner, already champions and making much extra money and bringing great advantage to their home cities. Therefore, any “winner” symbolism could as well apply to getting to the Super Bowl in the first place, rather than winning the game. On the other hand, “loser” symbolism can only really manifest in losing the game.
2. The Capsolar is the best guide to prediction, followed by the daily timings.
3. Lunar ingresses are far less reliable than solar ingresses for these games. Use them only if they are needed to resolve an unclear situation (“tie-breaker”).
…to be continued…
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

SteveS wrote:BTW, South Carolina Women's Basketball team won the National Championship game last night. Remember, Columbia South Carolina was under a very potent 'Thank You Lord' Jupiter-Uranus Capsolar. Jim teaches us with his SMA teachings for major sporting contest:
The Capsolar is the best guide to prediction, followed by the daily timings. The Year chart proved to be our single best key to predicting the Super Bowl winners; that is, historically it has the most reliable fit to the game outcome.
OK, now let's analyze tonight's men championship game with Jim's SMA teachings for major sporting contests. But first, I want to go into the two cities psychological make-up. Personally, it helps me a great deal to analyze the psychological make-up for the team's fan base, endeavoring to accurately delineate the angular planetary symbolism, for final betting judgement.

The psychological make-up for the Gonzaga fan base in a very interesting contrast comparing NC fan base. NC fan base expects to win these games, G fan base does not expect to win these games. This is the “first” time in G b-ball history their team has made it to vaunted final four teams, the “first” time their team has played in the finals of a national championship game. Will this be the “first” national championship for any G team? Time will soon tell. I find it most interesting G’s current Cansolar features mundo Pluto partile cnj Asc. What does our respected colleague Bradley say about potent angular Pluto? Bradley says:
Pluto effects are sensation-creating and record breaking. It denotes “firsts” in life…
Since we know there is a huge event about to take place for the fans of Gonzaga (Spokane), I as a bettor of his own $ have huge respect for Spokane’s Cansolar with mundo Pluto partile cnj Cansolar Asc, along with Bradley’s, a master of Sidereal Astrology, delineation about potent mundo angular Pluto symbolism. Personally, it would not surprise me at all if G wins their “first” national championship, and remember, Vegas is telling us this game is virtually a toss-up with their close odds. Now, let us take a close look at Spokane’s Master Chart of the Year, its 2017 Capsolar.
Spokane’s Mundo Capsolar: Note: Mundo Neptune partile cnj Spokane’s Capsolar, with Venus 3,28 cnj MC, and Venus holding a tight 2 degree eclipto cnj with Neptune. We have a serious Venus-Neptune influence with this huge event taking place for the fan base for Spokane. Let’s take a look at what Jim teaches us about Venus-Neptune symbolism involving major sporting events in the next post.

QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Jim Eshelman wrote:Yes, I took secondary pleasure in seeing that the women's team won - an event for the city and region, and a big win for them.

In a recent rewrite of my original report on picking winners, I wrote:
For this working theory to be applicable to a given game, it has to be more or less the biggest event absorbing local consciousness at the time. Usually this is the case: relatively few things happen in most cities in a year that are bigger than the Super Bowl, especially if a local team is playing. Potentially, though, another event could be bigger than a given game.

In a recent year, due to unusually severe winters, much of the Midwest was buried under ice, snow, and extreme cold. This was reflected in the Sidereal lunar ingresses of the time, which mostly had Saturn angular along paths cutting through the affected regions. Many football teams from those regions were competing in playoff games and we wrongly predicted they would lose because of Saturn’s dominance of the most immediate charts. However, many of those teams won. The severe weather, which created economic burdens and during which many died of exposure or suffered hardship, was a more dominant reality than the outcome of the playoff games.

Another striking example is the 1989 World Series. During broadcasted warm-up of one game in San Francisco, the 6.9 magnitude Loma Prieta earthquake struck, killing or injuring thousands of people and causing billions of dollars in property damage. We probably could not have used mundane astrology to pick which team would win anyway, since San Francisco was playing Oakland – effectively identical geographic locations – but, in any case, the earthquake was a bigger deal...

Etc. The bottom line is: Oh, there was another story going on besides the men's team. It was the women's team. The astrology was right. The astrologers could have called "win" for the region and been right, but calling "win" for one specific game was wrong. There was a second story playing out :)
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:27 pm

SteveS wrote:Since mundo Neptune is partile cnj Spokane’s Capsolar MC, and imo, there is nothing more potent in Sidereal Astrology than a planet bodily on an angle, let’s see what Jim says about Neptune with major sporting events. Jim writes:
NEPTUNE is not a malefic in these charts unless aligned with Mars and Saturn. In fact, in the CanQ and Cansolar transits, it is much more active for winners than losers. Neptune simply means the mob-madness of fandom, the essence of the spirit of sports events of this type.
I guarantee you Jim’s above words are exactly what the psychology of the fan base for Spokane is experiencing. They will be experiencing full-blown ‘mob-madness’ if their team wins this National Championship. Since Venus is 2 degree cnj Neptune in Spokane’s Capsolar and is 3.5 degrees cnj Capsolar’s MC, we have to look at Jim’s sporting contest words for Venus, also. Here they are:
Venus ubiquitously present is likely reflecting that everybody everywhere is partying. Winners and losers alike. VENUS, though benefic, is not a reliable predictor of victory. In fact, it is the most common planet in lunar ingresses for losing teams. In the Day charts, though, it is a lead planet for both winning and losing teams, and seems to represent the widespread tone of partying and celebrating that generally marks the day regardless of the game’s outcome.
If Gonzaga’s wins this national championship for the fan base of Spokane, I guarantee you will see ‘mob-madness partying’ that has never been seen before in Spokane. There has already been ‘mob-madness partying’ with G making it to the final four and winning its semifinal game vs South Carolina. Remember, Gonzaga beat South Carolina’s ‘Thank You Lord Aspect’ Capsolar. This is most important for the SMA analytical astrologer to respect when it comes to sport betting. NC does not have this Venus-Neptune mob-madness partying’ aspect. WHY? Simply because Spokane is already experiencing this ‘mob-madness partying’ for the “first” time its history by getting as far as they have in this national play-off situation. NC expects to win and will not actually party until they win the championship. Let’s see if this ‘mob-madness partying’ Venus-Neptune is present in the Daily Chart for Spokane’s CapQ?

BINGO! It is present, and will actually extend a day or two after this final game which is typical for possible ‘mob-madness partying’ parades. In fact, two-three days after this final game, Spokane’s DSC progresses and brings this Venus-Neptune aspect closer to Spokane’s CapQ Dsc. There is no doubt in my mind, I have to respect this Venus-Neptune symbolism as a strong possibility—Gonzaga wins this Championship over NC potent Jupiter-Uranus Capsolar. I see no clear winning or loser symbolism with Spokane’s SMA charts according to Jim’s SMA sports report, but, again we must respect this potent Venus-Neptune in Spokane’s Capsolar and CapQ.

Spokane’s CapQ for April 3rd app end of game 8:30 PDT. Note in this Eclipto Chart, mundo Neptune is 1,43 cnj CapQ Dsc, a serious angular influence. We need more acute SMA symbolism; so, let’s move to Chapel Hill, NC, to see if any valuable clues are offered for a possible clear loser.

QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

SteveS wrote:Let’s now look at Chapel Hill, North Carolina’s fans psychological make-up. NC has won 5 national championships. The NC basketball fans are spoiled like Alabama college football fans, they naturally expect to win championships when they find themselves in championship games. Last year, NC fans experience a heart-breaking loss in the championship game, by losing in an upset to Villanova on a last second buzzer-beater. Again, this year, the fans of NC find themselves in the championship game but with a most potent ‘Thank You Lord,’ Jupiter-Uranus Capsolar, the Master Chart of the Year. NC has already experience this ‘Thank You Lord’ aspect by making it to this national championship game. They won vs Kentucky with a ‘buzzer-beater’ of their own with 0.2 seconds on the clock, which put them in the final four teams for the championship. Then in the semi-final game vs Oregon, they won 77-76 with Oregon having good chances of winning in the final seconds. I guarantee you, the NC fans in this semi-final game, exclaimed the words ‘Thank You Lord’ by making it to the final championship game vs Gonzaga. But now, with this championship game we must analyze the daily CapQ & CanQ charts, its game DAY and on game DAY I have the up-most respect for these two daily charts. Jim SMA Super teachings instruct us these daily Q charts are very important. I may have found a solid clue with the Chapel Hills CanQ that NC loses, again, this championship game. Mundo Mars is partile cnj NC CanQ Asc with CanQ Saturn partile cnj NC CanQ Eastpoint. Whenever I see a partile anything cnj any angle, I pay close attention to which, if any, planets are tight 0,90,180 aspected to the angular planet. In this CanQ, Saturn partile cnj EP is 1,25 square a foreground Neptune. This is Bradley’s same “throne-toppling” aspect which we saw with Tuscaloosa’s (Alabama) CanQ when they lost to Clemson. And remember, from a fan based psychological standpoint NC is the “King” of college basketball, just as Alabama is “King” of college football. I will probably bet my locked in winnings of Gonzaga tonight, based on NC Saturn CanQ. Even if NC wins, I still win 1.5 units. I love to be in betting positions, where no matter what happens, I win money on a gambling session. I think it very important to look at NC Cansolar itself, since this Saturn CanQ is a daily extension of the yearly Cansolar. I will do this in the next post.

QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

SteveS wrote:Jim’s key teaching point with SMA and major sporting contests, is to first look for prominent Saturn angular symbolism in at least one or more of 4 SMA charts: 1: Capsolar itself & and then with transits. 2: Cansolar itself & then transits to the Cansolar. Then the CapQ and CanQ by themselves & then with the transits to these important daily charts. One huge advantage we have with major sporting contests and their locals, is we damn sure know the GAME DAY in advance for these huge media attention events. Major sporting contests are a big part of America’s Psychic with huge TV ratings. As I have pointed out in the previous post, we see a major angular Saturn in one of the 4 charts, Chapel Hill’s CanQ. According to Jim’s SMA teachings, Jim’s statistics prove prominent angular Saturn symbolism in one of these 4 charts, offer us high % for isolating a loser for a major sporting contest. The Capsolar & CapQ are our most reliable charts, but when no prominent Saturn symbolism shows up in these charts, we then must look at the Cansolar & CanQ charts, because they are 70% potent as the Capsolar & CapQ charts. I find Chapel Hill’s Mundo Cansolar (posted below) somewhat interesting when looking at the very malefic Mars, Saturn, Neptune CanQ. I look upon this CanQ as a symbolic extension of the main angular theme(s) in the Cansolar itself. What are the main angular themes in this Cansolar. Its Moon-Jupiter-Neptune, which can indeed be looked upon as very benefic contrarian to the CanQ. This is somewhat of a puzzling contrast in planetary symbolism with these two charts. However, when I look at Ebertin’s “Principle” for Jupiter-Neptune he states:
…apparent happiness…
If, and I don’t believe this is a stretch, we allow this partile mundo Cansolar Moon cnj Cansolar MC as symbolizing the fans (people) of Chapel Hill, NC, we compute “apparent happiness” for the people (fans) of Chapel Hill, NC, in angular combo with the tight angular Jupiter-Neptune on the Horizon. One thing for sure: There is a huge mundane event taking place with the people (fans) of Chapel Hill, NC, and that is the fact there is a major championship game taking place, involving their team. It will take some hindsight to see if this nails the possible symbolism for this striking Cansolar, but hindsight helps in teaching us better SMA with predicting major championship games.

Jim wrote:
Steve, if you want a second opinion, please post concisely the game time/place and the cities of the two teams.
Yes, please, these contradictory charts are very difficult for me to interrupt, and weight heavily on my conservative betting strategy. Very difficult to go against all the Jupiter symbolism in NC Capsolar and Cansolar, with Saturn's CanQ, and I realize I may be missing a key point with all your details in Super Bowl Report. That potent Cansolar Neptune hooked in with Jupiter can easily be interpreted as hysterical (Neptune) Joy (Jupiter) with the fans (Moon) of NC. If it was not for that malefic CanQ, I would definitely be leaning in more $ on NC.

QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
SteveS wrote:
Steve, if you want a second opinion, please post concisely the game time/place and the cities of the two teams.
Yes, please, these contradictory charts are very difficult for me to interrupt, and weight heavily on my conservative betting strategy.
So that I can get to it quickly, please spell out date, time, and place of game, and the cities of the two teams.
Jupiter Sets At Dawn wrote:Trying to get this information is like driving through heavy fog with all the squealing and emoting about teams.

As near as I can find the information is
W No.1 Gonzaga vs. S No.1 N. Carolina University of Phoenix Stadium (Glendale, AZ) Monday, April 3 9:20 pm
That'd be Central Time, and I think (but don't know for sure) Gonzaga is Spokane Oregon. No idea why they can't just SAY that.

I think, but can't prove, this CBS page gives a schedule for the whole mess. You're on your own guessing where the teams are from though.

Edited: Spokane is in Washington.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Jupiter Sets At Dawn wrote:Trying to get this information is like driving through heavy fog with all the squealing and emoting about teams.

As near as I can find the information is
W No.1 Gonzaga vs. S No.1 N. Carolina University of Phoenix Stadium (Glendale, AZ) Monday, April 3 9:20 pm
That'd be Central Time, and I think (but don't know for sure) Gonzaga is Spokane Oregon. No idea why they can't just SAY that.

I think, but can't prove, this CBS page gives a schedule for the whole mess. You're on your own guessing where the teams are from though.
I'm confused. I thought the two teams Steve was talking about were Spokane and North Carolina. Where did Arizona come from?
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Jupiter Sets At Dawn wrote:W No.1 Gonzaga vs. S No.1 N. Carolina University of Phoenix Stadium (Glendale, AZ) Monday, April 3 9:20 pm
Team 1............vs.....Team 2.......................Where they are playing.................................Date and..........Time

Like I said, I think Gonzaga is Spokane. No idea where in NC the other team is from.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Apr 03, 2017
Jim Eshelman wrote:
SteveS wrote:App. end of game: 11:00 PM CDT for Chapel Hill, NC, 8:30 PM PDT for Spokane, Washington. Game Day April 3rd, 2017.
So, Steve, I'm still confused. Is this Spokane vs. North Carolina, or Spokane vs. Arizona? (Are we maybe talking about two different games?)

It look like you are saying there is one game, held at an unknown location, ending April 3, 2017, 11:00 PM CDT / 8:30 PM PDT (these don't match) between a Spokane, WA team and a Chapel Hill, NC time.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Jupiter Sets At Dawn wrote:
SteveS wrote:App. end of game: 11:00 PM CDT for Chapel Hill, NC, 8:30 PM PDT for Spokane, Washington. Game Day April 3rd, 2017.
Where are you getting these times? Chapel Hill is in the eastern time zone, right near Raleigh. And they don't run their clocks a half hour off the zone. If the game is starting at 9:20 Central, that's 10:20 Eastern, and 7:20 Pacific. I don't know how long a game would likely run, but an hour and a half would be around 11 Central, Midnight eastern and 9 Pacific. I think.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Jupiter Sets At Dawn wrote:
Jim Eshelman wrote: So, Steve, I'm still confused. Is this Spokane vs. North Carolina, or Spokane vs. Arizona? (Are we maybe talking about two different games?)
The game is taking place at Arizona U's stadium. The teams are from Spokane WA and Chapel Hill, NC.
Jupiter Sets At Dawn wrote:OK. Full stop.

According to my local tv news, the game tonight starts at 8:20 PM Central time. That CBS page says all times are Central, but it lies.

So, eastern time it will start at 9:20 PM and Pacific time it will start at 6:20.
Jim Eshelman wrote:LOL, this is so bizarrely confusing, I don't want to start until I'm sure I know where I'm going.

Steve, for the game you are studying, please fill in the following form.

GAME DATE:
GAME EXPECTED END TIME:
GAME CITY:

TEAM 'A' CITY:
TEAM "B" CITY:

If there is more than one game (I'm still wondering if that's the source of my confusion), please duplicate the above form for each team.

Thanks.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:31 pm

SteveS wrote:Only one game tonight Jim, the final national championship for Men's NCAA Basketball. And JSAD nailed the correct times.
SteveS wrote:Jim wrote:
I still don't know for sure who is playing, where the game is held, or when it is expected to end :(
Gonzaga (Spokane) vs North Carolina (Chapel Hill at 35n55, 79w04 based on the 2 options SF offers.) The game is being played at Glendale, Arizona. app end time for Chapel Hill, 11:30 PM EDT. app end time for Spokane 8:30 PM PDT.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:GAME END: April 3, 2017, 8:30 PM MST, Glendale, AZ. The game will end with a quite remarkable T-square of Moon-Jupiter-Pluto (Moon-Pluto is exact at the projected end time, and Jupiter is only 24' away.)

TEAMS: Spokane, WA & Chapel Hill, NC (Orange Co.)

YEAR CHART
SPOKANE Capsolar Neptune MC (0°38'), Venus MC (3°28'), Venus-Neptune conj (1°59'), distant Mercury, Pluto, and (barely) Saturn. For a 2nd opinion, the Cansolar is Pluto Asc (0°11'), which is just a singling-out shakeup.
CHAPEL HILL: Capsolar Uranus MC (0°43'), Jupiter IC (1°22'), Pluto EP (1°13'), Sun wide. Jupiter-Uranus (1°41'), Sun-Jupiter (2°37').

LUNAR INGRESSES
Generally these are to be ignored, but I made some notes.
SPOKANE Caplunar is more Neptune. Arilunar is more Venus.
CHAPEL HILL: Arilunar Uranus sq. Asc (0°13'), Moon sq. Asc (1°38'), Moon-Uranus (1°25'), Mars IC (0°43')

DAY CHARTS
SPOKANE Capsolar stuff is dormant. CanQ has t. Uranus (Dsc (1°21'), s. Uranus (1°56'). t. Sun exactly square Cansolar Asc (0°30')
CHAPEL HILL: CapQ dormant. Capsolar transits Mercury sq. Asc (Uranus and Pluto too far, though they average MC closely). CanQ EP Saturn (0°03'), Asc conj. s. Mars (1°30').
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:Conclusion... (I'm in the middle of the work day, and got called away for a while.)

YEAR CHART
If we end up picking winners instead of losers, Chapel Hill has the Jupiter; but this is meaningless unless neither side has a losing chart.

DAY CHARTS
Chapel Hill has Saturn exactly angular.

One of the things that showed over and over again with the Super Bowl - and which led me to the "pick losers" strategy 0- is that if there is an angular Saturn AND an angular Jupiter, the team loses. The Jupiter doesn't count when there is a Saturn. (As explained in the original paper, the fact that they're in the final game means they're already winners, You can't count on Jupiter to say they'll win again, especially if it's in the year chart.)

So - going on past history - I'd read this is a clear showing of North Carolina losing, since that's the only place with a Saturn in the year chart or relevant quotidians,
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

SteveS wrote:Thanks Jim, glad to know my analysis is on the same page as your analysis. That Moon-Jupiter-Pluto T-square may be an indication lots of local vibes may offer Basketball fans an emotional-intense-finish.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Jim Eshelman wrote:I also like your interpretation of Spokane's Venus-Neptune, especially with your knowledge of the local psyche. I decided to stay strictly with the formula and not wander into subtleties but, having picked Spokane to win, I think you're exactly right.

My SNQ MC squares Jupiter tonight.
Jim Eshelman wrote:Oh well :(

They sorta fell apart in the last minute.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC