NOV 26 Auburn-Bama game pertaining to SMA and AA charts

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
Danica
Irish
Irish

NOV 26 Auburn-Bama game pertaining to SMA and AA charts

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Oct 31, 2016
SteveS wrote:Soon I will be posting something that could offer us a strong validation the tremendous value with Jim’s SMA teachings, and these posts will be something to do with the ‘Thank You Lord’ Jupiter-Uranus aspect. It is imperative that members who are interested in this thread clearly understand that the ‘Iron Bowl’ produces so much psychological ‘Tension’ with the fan base of Alabama—this ‘Tension’ can be cut with a knife. The following link will help outsiders to understand what I will be trying to explain pertaining to SMA. Jim, if you see me miss represent your SMA teachings please correct, because I am still in the process endeavoring to tweak your SMA teachings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Bowl
SteveS wrote:IMO, the following sporting contest will be a supreme test for this gambling Sidereal Astrologer, with SMA predicting the outcome of a major sporting contest with high % Auburn wins in a major upset, pertaining to Jim’s detailed Super Bowl SMA rules/teachings. Just because Jim’s Super Bowl SMA Report/Studies shows excellent % symbolism for winners & losers does not necessarily mean the same apples with this college sporting contest. Our SMA studies are still evolving from a prediction standpoint involving keen foresight. We know SMA is operating as a Natural Law in the Mundane World, but predicting with a high % of sport’s winners in major sporting contests is still not a proven art for the Sidereal Astrologer.
Below is Auburn Alabama 2016 Capsolar (Inside Wheel) with transits (Outside Wheel) for Nov 26 6:00 PM app end of game between Auburn & Alabama, rated the number 1 sports rivalry in the Nation. Per Jim’s SMA rules/teachings, Auburn’s Capsolar is a non-dormant Capsolar with a striking tight angular Uranus-Pluto square, with mundo Uranus 1,19 cnj Capsolar Asc. Note the “Thank you Lord” aspect with t. Jupiter partile cnj Auburn’s Capsolar Dsc with t. Jupiter on Nov 26 partile 180 Auburn’s non-dormant Mundo Uranus 1,19 cnj Capsolar Asc. Also, t. Pluto is partile cnj Auburn’s Capsolar Zenith 1, 44 cnj t. Venus.

Below is Alabama’s (Tuscaloosa) 2016 Capsolar with transits. There are striking detailed differences with Jim’s SMA rules/teachings.
Transiting Jupiter is not partile cnj Tuscaloosa’s Capsolar Dsc. Per Jim’s SMA rules/teaching transiting Jupiter needs to be within 2 degrees of this Capsolar Dsc to be active compared to Auburn’s t. Jupiter partile cnj Auburn’s Capsolar Dsc. Transiting Jupiter with Tuscaloosa’s Capsolar Dsc is 3,37 from Dsc. Same applies to t. Pluto not partile cnj Tuscaloosa’s Capsolar Dsc. We could very well see the greatest upset in history pertaining to the Vegas odds. Last week in Vegas Alabama was a 17.5 favorite with the future odds and a +1000 to +1200 Money Line for Auburn to win this game. We have a month to go before game day. All I know at this moment is BAMA is ranked a strong # 1 in the Nation and is a solid favorite to beat Auburn.

QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: NOV 26 Auburn-Bama game pertaining to SMA and AA charts

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Nov 7, 2016
SteveS wrote:This game will be a huge game for my wife who is an Auburn fanatic. Note:
1: Her Solar Quotidian (SQ) for this game on Nov 26th features:
SQ Moon 12,51 Gem, SQ Jupiter 13,58 Virgo (7 minutes from partile 90 phase)
If Auburn Wins verses Bama on Nov 26, Auburn plays in the SEC Championship Game Dec 3rd, which features her:
2: SQ Moon partile 90 SQ Jupiter
Whoever wins SEC Championship game normally makes the final 4 teams which competes for the National Championship.
Semi-final game Dec 31 features her:
3: SQ Moon partile 90 SQ Jupiter
*If Alabama is playing in semi-final game instead of Auburn—Bama will probably lose since she hates Bama.
National Championship Game Jan 11 2017 features her:
4: SQ Moon partile 90 SQ Jupiter.
When it comes to making recreation bets on huge national interest games involving Auburn & Bama, this type Sidereal Astrology has proven through the years to be critical for me making winning bets, depending on the betting odds.
SteveS wrote:AA from BC, 9/7/1960, 3:38 PM CST, Birmingham, Al
Another Auburn fanatic for game day vs Bama, 6:00 PM
Natal Moon 22,28 Pisces
T. Venus 22,35 Sag
T. Jupiter 21,09 Virgo
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Nov 12, 2016
SteveS wrote:Using my axiom when we see non-dormant SMA Uranus-Pluto symbolism in a wagering situation, there is high probability Auburn will upset Bama Nov 26th. Bama will probably be favored by 12-17 points which will have greater regional/national interest than normal. I will explain later.
Nov 14, 2016
SteveS wrote:Circumstances occurred this past weekend which I now deem greatly diminishes the Auburn-Bama as a candidate for SMA analysis. This greatly reduces the psychological impact for this game. Yes, Auburn fans want to win this rivalry, but most of the psychological intensity has dissolved from Auburn’s fan base realizing Auburn now has no chance for the play-offs or the National Championship.
1: Auburn lost in an upset to Georgia. This means the Bama-Auburn game now carries absolutely no national interest in the sporting world.
2: With Auburn’s loss, Bama is now champ in West Division of its conference and will play in the SEC Championship game even if Auburn happens to win vs Bama,
3: Auburn has no chance to go to any post season games.
4: Auburn suffered two key injuries, one to their QB, and the other to their star running back.
5: Until I see my wife’s SSR P. Moon-Jupiter aspect manifest, I think this Moon-Jupiter may manifest with Alabama losing in the play-offs.
Nov 20, 2016
SteveS wrote:Early Vegas line on this game at two books: Alabama -17.5 to -18.5. There are certain rumors Auburn's starting quarterback entire career is over. Nobody in the sporting world, and I mean absolutely nobody is giving Auburn a chance to win this game. If Auburn did not have major injury problems I would wager some $ Auburn would win with the Money Line, but I have never seen a Book offer a Money Line on a game with a team favored by 17 or more points. However I will probably bet all my football pool points 50,000 on Auburn + the points which I will know Thursday. My wife's entire Auburn family thinks I am an absolute fool betting any points on Auburn, but I have seen enough Q charts to indicate to me Auburn at least covers the point spread. Hell, it s just a friendly fun football pool with only $200.00 invested and I need to double my points going into last month of season to have a chance of winning one of the top $ prizes. If Auburn happens to win this game--it will be the greatest upset in the entire history of this regional rivalry series.
Nov 21, 2016
SteveS wrote:Just received an AA rated chart of a true fanatical Bama fan. I was told when this fan losses to Auburn, it takes him weeks to recover. Oct 31 1955, 11:55 PM, Birmingham, Alabama 33N31, 086W48, current residence Gulf Shores, Alabama, 30N14, 087W42. His Nov 14 SLR clearly tells me there is high probability he will experience Neptune disappointment with all of his Bama colleagues (Node), as well as his demi SLR Nov 27th one day after the game with a Sun-Neptune paran. His SQ features a Sun-Mars rotational square which tells relative to his immediate environment for game day, he will experience more anger than a normal day. This is a strong indicator to me Auburn high probability to cover point spread Auburn + 18.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Nov 22, 2016
SteveS wrote:My friend is in daily contact (lunch everyday) with the above fanatical Bama fan (Owen), with chart details posted in last post. Owen’s Nov 14th SLR features:
Asc 15,20 Scorpio
Nep 14,16 Aquarius
Node 14,49 Leo
His Nov 27 demi SLR, one day after the game, features:
DSC 13,28 Aquarius
Nep 14,17 Aquarius
Node 13,26 Leo
IC 11,59 Scorpio
Sun 11,26 Scorpio
As we can see Neptune is big time in the acute foreground now in his life with the above two SLR'S, both SLR'S predicting 'an outstanding incident.' Since we know within his immediate environment his top priority is a sporting contest between defeat and victory with the team he worships, Alabama, let’s look at what Bradley says about angular Neptune in a Return Chart:
Neptune angular usually coincides with defeats…
Time will soon tell the truth of this matter. I asked my friend if Owen is the type who would mention to my friend if there were other immediate top priorities in his life which Owen would confide, and my friend said--No--Owen keeps his private affairs to himself. We are only left with the assumption that the top matter in Owen's life now is this game. Remember, Bama is an 18 point favorite over Auburn, so the only way Owen experiences 'defeat' in this game is the greatest upset in the history of this game must occur with Auburn defeating Bama. Never in the history of this series has a team won as an 18 point underdog. But, it was not too long ago I was talking about another historical matter where a Vegas Prez favorite had never lost a Prez election--but favored Clinton lost. 2016 has been a very strange year with certain mundane events.
SteveS wrote:Here are some interesting facts about the 2013 Iron Bowl, rated the greatest college football game in history.

1: The crowd reaction to the game's final play registered on seismographs across the state of Alabama in a manner similar to activity registered during the 1988 Auburn-LSU "Earthquake Game".[51]
2:Cremated human remains were discovered on the field inside Jordan-Hare Stadium by Auburn's grounds crew the Monday following the game.[72]
3:The game, which was televised by CBS, posted an 11.8 television rating during the final half-hour, which was the highest rating ever achieved during a college football broadcast at that time.[13] Some sports writers argued that Davis' play was the single greatest moment in college football history.[14][15][16][17]
Final play of the game called by an Auburn radio announcer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPlQHYkHEzc
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Nov 23, 2016
SteveS wrote:My friend told me it took his friend Owen months to get over Auburn’s totally unexpected upset win over Alabama on Nov 30 2013, 6:30 PM. Owen was so emotionally upset with his team Bama getting upset and knocked out of the national play-offs, he had to go to the Doctor for tranquilizers. Look at Owen’s 2013 SSR: This SSR foretells by Jim’s teachings an ‘outstanding incident’ with angular Pluto partile 90 Uranus 1,02 cnj Zenith, SSR Moon partile cnj Nadir. On game day sp SSR Moon 14,06 Virgo forming a partile T-Square Moon/Uranus=Pluto all 3 planets involving angles of the SSR. Just allow your eyes to look at the SSR Moon, Uranus, Pluto to understand this great upsetting experience with Owen only involving a football game. Folks, at times, this is how Bama fans experience their solunars with this great rivalry game.
Ebertin says about MO/UR=PL combos:
…fanaticism…
And Owen is a known true Alabama football fanatic according to my friend.
Also Note Uranus cnj Zenith partile 150 Sun & Mars partile 60. Venus partile WP, probably showing his true love for his football team.

QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC