2018 NCAA FINAL FOUR BASKETBALL

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
SteveS
Nabu
2018 NCAA FINAL FOUR BASKETBALL

Post by SteveS » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Loyola (Chicago)
Michigan (Ann Arbor)
Kansas (Lawrence)
Villanova (Pennsylvania)

Vegas odds to win championship:
Loyola + 900 (Big underdog)
Kansas +300
Michigan +250
Villanova -110 (The favorite)

Championship game April 2nd (San Antonio Texas) app end of game 11:00 PM CST. Will post when we know the final two teams with Vegas odds. *I took a quick look at the Capsolar/Cansolar charts and I know I don't like Michigan with all the angular Saturn.

SteveS
Nabu
Re: 2018 NCAA FINAL FOUR BASKETBALL

Post by SteveS » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:47 am

Let’s take the current Capsolar’s (Master Chart for the year) for the four cities which are now in the sporting world’s spotlight, checking to see only on the surfaces for the important Capsolar Solar Ingresses, we see clear angular winning or losing symbolism for any of the 4 cities. We will start with Vegas’s favorite teams by their odds to win this NCAA Basketball championship.
1: Villanova, Pennsylvania -110 (Bet 100 $ and win a 100 $ if Villanova’s wins championship).
2018 Mundo Capsolar: https://imgur.com/a/iTsl5 (Master Chart of the year): Most angular planet SUN 1,29 cnj IC, Venus 3,07 cnj IC. *Excellent party (Venus) winning symbolism, the tight angular Sun puts Villanova in the Spotlight.
2: Michigan (Ann Arbor) +250 (Bet 100 $ and win 250$ if Michigan wins championship).
2018 Mundo Capsolar: https://imgur.com/a/8Bo3g Most angular planet, Pluto 3,44 cnj IC *Neutral
3: Kansas (Lawrence) +300 (Bet 100$ and win 300$ if Kansas wins championship)
2018 Mundo Capsolar: https://imgur.com/a/8Bo3g Most angular planets, Mo 0,38 cnj IC, Me 0,34 cnj IC, Saturn 2,10 cnj IC * Clear angular losing symbolism.
4: Loyola (Chicago) +900 (Bet 100$ and win 900$ if Loyola wins championship)
2018 Mundo Capsolar: https://imgur.com/a/x4079 No qualifying angular planets using SMA (Dormant). Must next check Loyola’s Cansolar.

Conclusion: Based on the Master Chart of the year, the 2018 Capsolars for these four cities, Villanova wins this championship (Clear angular planetary winning symbolism), and Vegas’s odds are appropriate for this championship based on the Capsolars.

***Next: Loyola’s Cansolar, which btw, is the Cinderella team for this tournament. Loyola was a 300-1 Vegas underdog to win this tournament. Check out this Forbes article—very interesting.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidching ... 321f1ba97a

Was there a Sidereal Mundane Astrology chart which would have offer the bettor to place money on this huge underdog beginning the 64- team field. Yes, maybe, there was, more later---I will explain. Did I bet any $ on Loyola—Unfortunately No.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:49 am

Here is the SMA chart offering par-excellent symbolism for the cinderella team Loyola Chicago making it to the Final Four:
Loyola Chicago 2017 Cansolar:
https://imgur.com/a/Qps3x
This is an “outstanding incident” Venus (Party)-Neptune (Hysterics) Solar Ingress and is the dominating Solar Ingress for Chicago since Chicago’s Capsolar is Dormant. Will this only “outstanding incident” SMA chart in the four teams for this Championship be enough to carry Loyola (the Cinderella) to the National Championship? Time will soon tell.
What peaks my interest is Loyola won the Southern Region to make it to the Final Four (They were a 100-1 underdog to win the Southern Region). There were 16 teams in the Southern Region. I will calculate the other 30 Charts for the other 15 teams in the Southern Region checking to see if Loyola had the only outstanding benefic SMA Chart with the Cap/Can solars.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:53 am

I am not that interested in betting this year’s NCCA Basketball Championship. On the night of the championship—t. Mars-Saturn are partile cnj and partile 45 t. Jupiter which is partile cnj my Natal Asc. In other words, t Jupiter is somewhat afflicted with transits in the heavens. I may bet a small Money Line bet on the team which could possibly play Michigan in the finals.

Ann Arbor Michigan has a CapQ which features angular Saturn-Neptune symbolism, the ‘throne toppler’ combo. Saturn 0,41 cnj EP, Neptune 1,10 cnj Nadir. And the partile cnj of t. Mars-Saturn in the heavens on April 2 is within 2 degrees cnj Ann Arbor’s CanQ Dsc. Very malefic day charts for Ann Arbor, Michigan on April 2, app end of game 11:00 PM CDT. I will be pulling for the Cinderella team, Loyola, Chicago. Loyola is the only team in the final four which features an ‘outstanding incident’ SMA solar ingress, its 2017 Cansolar.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:12 pm

Michigan -5.5-point favorite over Loyola
Villanova -5-point favorite over Kansas
2018 MENS NCAA BETTING ODDS TO WIN BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT CHAMPIOSHIP:
VILLANOVA-115 (Bet 100 to win 100)
MICHIGAN+250 (Bet 100 to win 250)
KANSAS+350 (Bet 100 to win 350)
LOYOLA CHICAGO+1000 (Bet 100 to win 1000) *So far, the Cinderella team for the entire 64 team tournament.
2018 MENS NCAA BK CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POSSIBLE OUTCOME FOR WINNING CHAMPIONSHIP GAME:
VILLANOVA DEFEATS MICHIGAN+150
VILLANOVA DEFEATS LOYOLA-CHICAGO+400
KANSAS DEFEATS MICHIGAN+500
KANSAS DEFEATS LOYOLA-CHICAGO+900
MICHIGAN DEFEATS VILLANOVA+450
MICHIGAN DEFEATS KANSAS+600
LOYOLA-CHICAGO DEFEATS VILLANOVA+1600
LOYOLA-CHICAGO DEFEATS KANSAS+1600

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:44 am

NCAA Basketball Championship game, April 2nd app end of game 11:00 pm CDT.
Vegas odds:

Villanova 7-point favorite over Michigan.

Using Jim’s Super Bowl analysis with his Sidereal Mundane Astrology (SMA) book (free on this forum), SMA clearly foretells Michigan loses this Championship game, and Vegas clearly agrees with SMA. I can’t recall seeing a team (Villanova) being favored by so much in a championship game.
Statistically, one of the best forecasters in SMA’s tool kit is the CapQ, a reliable daily chart.
Ann Arbor, Michigan’s CapQ features:

CapQ Saturn 1,24 square CapQ MC, cnj CapQ East Point.
CapQ Neptune 1,11 square CapQ Asc, cnj CapQ Nadir.

This is clearly an angular combo of Saturn-Neptune, which is known as a malefic toppler effect aspect. Also, Ann Arbor’s Cansolar receives a nasty transiting effect of t. Mars-Saturn partile cnj within 2 degrees cnj Ann Arbor’s Cansolar Dsc. Knowing by using SMA there is high % Michigan loses this game, there is only one way a Siderealists can/would bet this game, and that is with Villanova’s Money Line bet of -330. Using this type bet, all Villanova needs to do is win the game, but the bettor must risk more to win less. A bettor risks 330$ to win 100$. This does not represent good betting value, imo. I will not place a wager on this championship game.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:49 am

Using Jim’s Super Bowl analysis with his Sidereal Mundane Astrology (SMA) book (free on this forum), SMA clearly foretells Michigan loses this Championship game,
Villanova 79
Michigan 62

Profit
Planet Member
Planet Member

Re: Warriors vs Rockets

Post by Profit » Fri May 25, 2018 6:39 am

SteveS...

Any prediction for this series? Game 6 May 26 in Oakland Ca. with possible Game 7 May 28th in Houston.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 am

Hi Profit,
Using Jim’s SMA work, SMA only foretells with good % reliability World Championship’s winners or, more so, losers---the main reason Jim chose to do his SMA analysis on Super Bowl Champions. Also, with my personal research with games which are not World Championship Series games, SMA has a poor record for selecting winners or losers. SMA is measuring peak collective psychology for fans in their cities to win or lose major World Championships. I will later do an analysis for the game tomorrow between Houston and Oakland to mainly see if strong obvious losing planetary symbolism shows for the fans of Oakland, which would be a huge psychological downer. Jim or I will definitely do a SMA analysis for the NBA World Championship series.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri May 25, 2018 8:06 am

SteveS wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 am
I will later do an analysis for the game tomorrow between Houston and Oakland to mainly see if strong obvious losing planetary symbolism shows for the fans of Oakland, which would be a huge psychological downer. Jim or I will definitely do a SMA analysis for the NBA World Championship series.
Just a quick look (which Steve can flesh out): Houston is right on the mid-country line that has Moon-Mercury-Saturn on IC in the Capsolar. This points to a bad year for Houston. (The Arisolar is primarily a Pluto chart for Houston: Who's favored?)

In the short-run, Houston may have a good day: CapQ has two Jupiter's handing off the baton on MC.

Oakland's Capsolar has Neptune exactly angular which, in this case, probably means overwhelming excitement (though it doesn't necessarily tell us what kind). The Quarter chart adds no information.

Nothing transits Capsolar angles. The CapQ is a Pluto chart (so, again, who is favored going into the game?). Falling back to the CanQ reiterates mania but doesn't quite put Saturn on MC. BUt if it goes to Game 7, Oakland is a slam-dunk loser.

Steve, this is going to need more "sweating the details" than I can put into it right now but, first impression, it's overall a bad year for Houston but they may have an advantage tomorrow night and definitely have an advantage two days later. Primarily, if one team is heavily favored over the other, I'd let Pluto (strong for both cities) call the gave for the underdog.

Provided that this game is a big enough deal to show well... But the Neptune suggests that maybe Oakland is passionate-crazy enough at the moment for it to be a big deal.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri May 25, 2018 3:33 pm

OK, lets look at Vegas Odds for the remaining 4 teams left in the NBA playoffs.
First, Houston has a 3-2 lead in its 7 games series with the Warriors (Oakland). Saturday’s game with Houston vs Oakland has Oakland a 12 point favorite.
Jim wrote:
In the short-run, Houston may have a good day: CapQ has two Jupiter's handing off the baton on MC.
If I were to bet on tomorrow night’s game, with these two Houston Jupiter’s, I definitely would bet on Houston + 12. This means—even if Oakland won this game by 11 points or less, we would still win our bet on Houston + 12. But remember, games not involving a final World Championship reflect poor winning % for SMA analysis, because psychological the game is not important enough. Remember what Jim posted about important collected psychological effects for fans in cities:
Provided that this game is a big enough deal to show well...
Now, pay attention to this Vegas betting odds: Even with Houston leading this best of 7 game series 3-2, Vegas has Oakland a quite large -170 favorite to win this 7 game series with Houston!!! This means the bettor has to risk 170 $ betting on Oakland to win this series, in order to win 100 $. Houston is a + 145 to win its 7 game series with Oakland. A bettor can bet 100 $ on Houston to win this 7 game series with Oakland, and if Houston wins the series—the bettor wins 145 $. Vegas is strongly telling us with these odds—Oakland will win the last two games in this series of games to win this 7 games series. If I did not have SMA to consider, I would probably jump all over Houston winning this series with Oakland---BUT—SMA is telling us to be very careful by placing any $ on Houston winning this series. WHY? Because of what Jim wrote with his last post:
Just a quick look (which Steve can flesh out): Houston is right on the mid-country line that has Moon-Mercury-Saturn on IC in the Capsolar. This points to a bad year for Houston. (The Arisolar is primarily a Pluto chart for Houston: Who's favored?)
The Capsolar is the Master Chart of the Year, and it clearly is telling us with Jim’s above quoted words for Sidereal Astrologers---there is very high %---something is going to emotionally depress the fans of Houston. At this moment in TIME there are only two things left that can happen to emotionally depress the fans of Houston:
1: They lose the 7 game series with Oakland after having a 3-2 game winning edge. Emotionally, this would have a huge depressing emotional psychological impact on the avid fans in Houston. And Vegas is telling us this is exactly what they expect to happen with the betting odds, Oakland wins its series with Houston. Very, very interesting when we analyze SMA with Vegas betting odds.
2: Houston could win their series with Oakland, and then lose to the Eastern Champ—Cleveland or Boston for the Championship. This clearly would manifest the Moon-Mercury-Saturn on Houston’s Capsolar angles, (Houston’s Capsolar Chart below):
https://imgur.com/a/7jSLs5X
Here are the betting odds for the 4 remaining teams playing for the 2018 NBA Championship.
Boston Celtics +800
Cleveland Cavaliers +1000
Golden State Warriors Even
Houston Rockets +160
SMA is telling us with very high %, Houston does not win this Championship. Lets now see who the remaining two teams left playing for this Championship? We will know by the end of this long weekend, and then I will post new betting odds for the remaining two teams. At this moment in time, I really like Boston’s Capsolar with mundo Venus (party time), 1,05 cnj IC, rotational square with Capsolar mundo Uranus 1,13 cnj Boston's Capsolar Dsc. Angular Sun also cnj Venus, very benefic symbolism here with Boston's Capsolar. And, I really like big time—Boston’s + 800 betting odds to win this Championship. I am betting 100 $ on Boston to win this Championship—to possibly win 800 $. If Boston makes it to the Championship series, I am in great hedge betting position to win no matter who wins the Championship. :D
Boston's 2018 Capsolar:
https://imgur.com/a/DYwBchB

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun May 27, 2018 8:12 am

NBA Playoff Series tied 3-3 in best of 7 for both the East & West conferences.
Tonight’s game Cleveland vs Boston, Boston a 2.5 point favorite over Cleveland.
Tomorrow night’s game Golden State vs Houston, Golden State a 6 point favorite over Houston.
New Vegas odds on these 4 teams winning the NBA Championship:
Boston + 800
Cleveland +1200
Golden State -200 (The clear Vegas favorite to win the NBA Championship)
Houston +300
I will not bet on the games tonight & tomorrow. I already have a 100 $ bet on Boston to win Championship at +800. From a SMA standpoint, I hope Houston wins tomorrow tonight along with Boston tonight. This will offer me the best % for Boston to win the Championship, because Boston will have a clear winning 2018 Capsolar and Houston will have a clear losing 2018 Capsolar, not often we see this type Capsolar combo for two teams playing for Championship. Vegas odds clearly says Golden State wins its game tomorrow night at Houston.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue May 29, 2018 9:27 am

Oakland & Cleveland in NBA Championship. First team to win 4 games in this 7 game Series wins Championship.
First game 5/31 app end of game 10:30 PM
Second game 6/3 9:30
Third 6/6 10:30
Forth 6/8 10:30
5th if necessary 6/11 10:30
6th if necessary 6/14 10:30
7th if necessary 6/17 9:30 (all times CDT)

Vegas odds: Oakland -180, Cleveland +150. Will get back later with thoughts and my SMA take. These two teams have been playing for Championship last 5 years, psychological levels low. I have already scanned SMA and I really don't see much advantage % for betting on one team unless its Cleveland's Capsolar. Jim, when you have time offer us your analysis. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed May 30, 2018 8:21 am

Correction:
Vegas odds on who wins this 7 game NBA Championship Series.
Warriors (Oakland) - 1010
Cleveland + 705

As we can see, Oakland is a HUGE favorite to win this Championship. SMA performed well with its Capsolar for Houston, clearly showing a ‘bad’ year for them with very high % not winning the NBA Championship. Houston lost the last two games of their series with Oakland, and in the 7th game Houston was leading by 12 points at halftime—but lost this 7th game at home by 9 points. The fans to had to be very emotionally depressed, and Houston’s Capsolar nailed the symbolism for this downer with Moon-Saturn on Capsolar’s IC.

Cleveland came back and won its 7 game series with Boston after trailing the series by 3-2 to Boston. Both Cleveland & Oakland have won NBA Championships in recent years and the sports world consider Oakland as a dynasty team by their cruising victory last year 4-1 in their Championship series with Cleveland.

I really don’t see any clear losing symbolism for either team with their 2018 Capsolars, so I am not that interesting in betting much $. Cleveland appears to have the best Capsolar for possible winning symbolism with mundo Pluto 1,42 cnj IC partile 60 Jupiter. Since I lost my 100 $ bet on Boston making the Championship Series I will bet 15 $ on Cleveland + 700 for a possible upset with their Capsolar angular Pluto possibly defying the odds to be a long shot to scratch out my 100 $ loss , but SMA does not offer any clear winning symbolism or clear losing symbolism. Best thing to do by SMA is a not bet situation. I may become more interested in betting more $ on Cleveland if they make it to the 7th game in this series, which if so, I will explain later.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 30, 2018 11:48 am

I agree. Bets are treacherous. I haven't looked game by game (and probably won't), but the overview through the solar ingresses is unclear and mixed.

From Oakland's solar ingresses I see nothing. That either says nothing, of speaks in their favor, i.e., it may not be a "big event" for them to win ("Oh, they won again? Ho hum") but would be a huge vent for them to lose.

Cleveland is complicated just at the solar ingress level, and has contradictions. From the Capsolar I'd read the Pluto and think, "Flip the odds, Cleveland wins." But if we take this as not showing a clear win or lose (no Jupiter or Saturn, e.g.) and drop to the Cansolar, Cleveland has Saturn on Westpoint.

Personally, I think Cleveland is losing - that it has enough loss indication and that Oakland isn't having all that significant of an event (meaning it's probably the "no big news" that they win).

But even if I had a successful gambler's horoscope, I wouldn't bet more than a beer on this one.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed May 30, 2018 12:35 pm

Jim wrote:
That either says nothing, of speaks in their favor, i.e., it may not be a "big event" for them (Warriors) to win ("Oh, they won again? Ho hum") but would be a huge vent for them to lose.
Exactly Jim!
Jim wrote:
Personally, I think Cleveland is losing - that it has enough loss indication and that Oakland isn't having all that significant of an event (meaning it's probably the "no big news" that they win).
Damn good analytical way to look at this Series Jim!
Jim wrote:
But even if I had a successful gambler's horoscope, I wouldn't bet more than a beer on this one.
Yes, the way I see it.
I may wager 50 $ on Cleveland, ONLY if they make it to the 7 game June 17 with the below link June 17 CanQ. IF this happens Cleveland will be a huge underdog with good betting value with lop-sided odds for the Warriors to win this game since it will be played in Oakland---but this is a big IF.

https://imgur.com/a/JB6W6O4

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 30, 2018 12:38 pm

Remember that, at least for the Super Bowl, Venus is not a sign of winning. Both winners and losers have plenty of Venus (at least for the Super Bowl) because everyone is having a party.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed May 30, 2018 1:22 pm

I understand Jim. But we have an 'outstanding incident' indicated with the partile 90 angular Venus-Neptune in this CanQ, and a rotational square with t. Mercury--CanQ Venus (celebrated (Venus) News/communication (Mercury). T. Mercury on IC alone indicates news out of Cleveland for this CanQ Day chart. But I am like you, Warriors probably win this Series. From a pure psychological standpoint Cleveland has much more psychological incentive not to let Warriors blow them out of the Series like they did last year, but certainly does not mean Warriors do not win this Championship Series. There is a long standing saying in major sports---much more difficulty for a team to beat the same team twice in a row for a Championship. We will revisit this CanQ if there is a 7th game in this Series. Fun to monitor this Series with SMA for learning purposes. :)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 30, 2018 1:46 pm

My over-dramatic example to make a point: If the Green Bay Packers showed up in my hometown to give the locals a thrill and play my local high school football team, it doesn't matter how good the aspects are for Rochester: The high school team is not going to whip Green Bay's aff. They could have every available Jupiter on every chart's angles and it would just mean, "Wow, the Green Bay Packers came to town to whip us good. It was so cool!" :D

The simpler point, of course, is: If one team is simply way better than the other, as Vegas seems to think, then we probably shouldn't overthink the outcome.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed May 30, 2018 1:58 pm

The simpler point, of course, is: If one team is simply way better than the other, as Vegas seems to think, then we probably shouldn't overthink the outcome.
I hear you Jim, I definitely want overthink the matter unless it gets to a 7th game. Latest odds: Warriors winning odds are still going up! Now -1200--up from -1000 this morning. The bettors are pouring their money on the Warriors to win this Series with no hesitation.