Avid Georgia Bulldog Fan for a very imp game.

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
SteveS
Nabu
Avid Georgia Bulldog Fan for a very imp game.

Post by SteveS » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:34 am

Below is a link to an 82 year avid Georgia Fan (inner wheel natal, outer wheel transits)--- he lives and breaths Georgia football. This Saturday his Georgia Bulldogs ranked # 4 in the country, play Alabama ranked # 1 in the country. Georgia has to win this game in order to make the playoffs for a chance to win the National Championship.

Note a very rare transiting Paran of Venus-Uranus-Pluto respectively on his Natal Dsc, Asc, MC. I find it most interesting that Ebertin says for Venus/Uranus=Pluto:
A high degree of excitability.
Alabama has blown-out every team they have played this year, and are a 14 point favorite over Georgia. This raises a very interesting speculative gambling thought in my mind. Does this “high degree of excitability” mean the game itself will be very exciting in a very close points contest, or does it only mean his state of mind is in a high degree of excitability” FOR the game, and Alabama still blows Georgia off the field covering the 14 point spread.

We see by transits to other natal factors: t. Mars partile cnj Natal Saturn; t. Saturn partile cnj Natal Venus, which probably is symbolizing a heart breaking Georgia loss in a close game. But, God All Mighty, that very rare Venus-Uranus-Pluto transiting Paran to his Natal Angles for "excitability"!!! I hope he doesn’t have a heart attack watching this game. I will bet 50 $ on Georgia +14 and will recap the finish of the game later.

https://imgur.com/a/iAKRIn9

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Avid Georgia Bulldog Fan for a very imp game.

Post by SteveS » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:44 am

Alabama wins 35-28 with a last minute touchdown, but Georgia covers the + 14 point spread winning my bet. In the third quarter Georgia had a 2 touchdown lead with a statistical probability of 95 % to win game. Georgia basically dominated this game but somehow Bama finds a way to win. For both Georgia and Bama fans, a most exciting game. It is now obvious the 82 year Georgia fan experienced a ‘high degree of excitability’ watching this game thinking for most the game his Georgia Bulldogs would easily win this game and make the National Championship playoffs. Using the principles of Sidereal Astrology angularity, we can see the triple t. Paran of Venus-Uranus- Pluto on the Georgia fan’s Natal angles set the main ‘theme’ for the content/context for this game with Ebertin’s ‘high degree of excitability;’ but, it was the t. partile conjunctions of t. Saturn on his Natal Venus and t. Mars on his Natal Saturn, which was the dead-on symbolic factors which timed the heart breaking loss for his beloved Georgia Bulldogs. "Timing is Everything' and certain symbolic planetary factors times our psychological feelings based on various priorities going on in our immediate environments.

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Avid Georgia Bulldog Fan for a very imp game.

Post by SteveS » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:40 am

youtube video of Alabama scoring winning touchdown vs Georgia with 1 minute left in game. Pay close attention to the offensive lineman from Alabama going into his personal celebration dance near end of video. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjq0fCGWZfU