Very interesting CapQ Chart's for Georgia vs Alabama

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
SteveS
Nabu
Very interesting CapQ Chart's for Georgia vs Alabama

Post by SteveS » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:49 pm

I am not going into the Sidereal Mundane Astrology details, but in this Saturday's football game between Georgia and Alabama played in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Tuscaloosa and its fans are under a daily CapQ chart with very bearish angular planetary symbolism. Athens Georgia is under most benefic angular planetary symbolism. The only time I will wager my $ on a non championship game with Sidereal Mundane Astrology is with a CapQ chart when I see malefic symbolism for a city and its fans and benefic symbolism for the opponent's CapQ chart.

Some historical facts: Georgia has never won a game vs Alabama in Tuscaloosa in the entire history of college football. Georgia has never won a game vs a Nick Saban coached Alabama team played anywhere.

The betting line for this game is Alabama is favored by 6 points. The Money Line is Georgia + 185, great betting value using Sidereal Mundane Astrology as a guiding tool. I will bet a small recreation amount of $ on Georgia + 6 and an equal small amount on Georgia's Money Line at + 185. As long as Alabama does not win by more than 5 points, the worst I can do with my betting is break even. If Georgia wins the game it will be a nice recreational payday.

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Very interesting CapQ Chart's for Georgia vs Alabama

Post by SteveS » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:30 am

Nick Saban the Alabama Coach, recognized as the best college football coach in America, tested Covid-19 positive yesterday and will not be on the sidelines for this game.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:03 am

Fascinating turn of events!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

parsfortuna
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by parsfortuna » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:51 pm

Nick Saban has now been cleared to coach in the game.
Let's have that symbolism go toward the game fully now.
Took a look at the charts, pretty good stuff. Let's trust it manifests for this regular season matchup.
Considering GA has never beaten Alabama in 13 years and the way this season has gone, perhaps so.
Rooting for SteveS and GA! :)

parsfortuna
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by parsfortuna » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:44 am

Unfortunately didn't work out. Georgia did well the 1st half but got destroyed in the 2nd half, outscored 0:21 and lost the game 24:41.
For SMA purposes it must need absolute most viewers and psychological importance for the cities (though it seemed this did the fill beforehand).
Thank you for sharing SteveS. Any other ideas on how the chart readings could have made this less strong than thought?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:15 am

Parsfortuna asked:
Any other ideas on how the chart readings could have made this less strong than thought?
Jim's 50 Super Bowl Report was statistically analyzed with the acute psychological fans effects for cities pertaining to a Championship Game, a National or World Championship. IMO, when we use Jim's analysis for non-championship games, it dilutes the proven high % for successfully predicting the outcome of the game based on Jim's SMA analysis for 50 Super Bowls.