Sidereal Mundane Astrology, v. 15

Publications, including free downloads, commercially available publications, and user recommendations of books.
Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Sidereal Mundane Astrology, v. 15

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 06, 2018 12:15 am

The 15th Edition of Sidereal Mundane Astrology is now available for download. This is not an incremental edition - several things are new. If you have been looking for an entry point to the subject, this is the most helpful and expansive version of the work yet.

With the 13th edition, we reached a tipping point where, I feel, the stabilization of the core system was finally complete. This opened a space to begin looking at subtleties and things previously missed, and a new chapter opens the discussion of what I think are the most important of these topics. I have spent the last year pushing this envelope.

You can download it here:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ansnmu2xbktamNdmcWuDeBpc6CaOWA

Additions and significant changes include:
  • Catalogued events have increased to 354. (I'm targeting gradual expansion to 500.)
  • A new chapter has been added on the astrology of Tornadoes.
  • "Stretching the System" has been moved from a speculative appendix to an expository chapter. Methods tested and confirmed over many months have been incorporated into the book as part of the core system, especially the new category of aspects I call Prime Vertical Parans (PVPs).
  • A consequence of including hundreds of new aspects in the thousands of charts examined is that the event profiles have been adjusted in several places.
  • The Vehicular Disasters chapter has been restructured to group events by the type of vehicle (e.g., all air disasters in one place).
  • Every chapter has been updated - some in small ways, some in large ways.
  • The book is now 843 pages.
Enjoy!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com