Method-Diary

Do you have an insightful (or crazy?) idea or approach offroad to the main highways & most traversed side streets of Sidereal Astrology? Start your thread here. SITE VISITORS, PLEASE NOTE: Discussions in this section are non-canonical and may (or not) find their ways into Sidereal Astrology's working methods.
James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Method-Diary

Post by James Condor » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:46 am

If everyone kept a diary and shared it, we’d be able to compare natal charts and transits (and everything else. I forgot there are So many layers of transits and charts with progressed, solar and lunar returns it might be difficult to actually single out and distinguish between charts)
I know many are doing this already. Sharing transits and experiences.
A Very important point is to not be influenced by the existing literature. Your words and experiences are exactly what you’re going through and to rationalize that it fits another persons definition isn’t always the case. The proof of any correlation will be the words of the individual’s diary. When diary’s are compared for say, a certain transit, that will show a mark or not.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Re: Method-Diary

Post by Veronica » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:02 am

I have pretty much kept diaries my whole life since I could write. It has been of immense value to me as I look back at past transits and SSR and SLRs.
My ex husband destroyed many of them unfortunately.
I highly recommend it.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:15 am

Good. I have to remind myself of the purpose of a diary or I’ll stop. Can you post online your transits and keep a diary of your own experiences?

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:06 am

My purpose for writing, diaries, poetry, stories, personal views an opinions and all the other stuff Ive written down and about has always, ( now that I think about it and reflect on some research I did yesterday,) been a way for my background moon to have a voice.

James while I do appreciate your encouraging me to do this, my moon, my repressed unexpressed and denied feelings that I have ignored most all my life, seems to be getting ready for a activation and forfront.

Plus my lalalalandism of inventing my own way meaning interpretation and down right wrongness about things would get your goat and probably do a disservice to all the hard Empircal evidence based reasearch that Jim has endevored to bring out here.

Im gonna write in my own paper journals like always, if my background moon feels a need to be heard but I have a feeling that somehow the lords of time are coming around to her and are going to give my feelings a real voice, real soon

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:50 am

What I’m saying is share the parts of your day that you feel comfortable, with a date and time and we can see how it compares to charts

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:52 am

Ok
This morning
Wheatland ny. 7am
Broke down into sobs for at least 20 minutes after seeing a large buck in the ditch that was still alive but had its rear end ripped open/off by a ford350.

Why do you think I was so horribly affected?

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:20 am

Well I think you (and everyone else) should have your own thread called Veronicas experiences and then list the time (exact of rough estimate) and date for each. Your chart is posted so we can always reference it to compare to transits and such.
I think you know it’s unfair for an innocent animal to die the way it did. And you know the deer is just doing it’s thing and doesn’t know that people drive all over fast and that people can’t always stop and avoid hitting the deer. And maybe there should be a cleanup crew who stands by full time to give it a proper funeral.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:26 am

Interesting.
I wanted to stop and try to comfort and calm it.
I wish I had my gun so I could shoot it dead.
Chers song "If I could turn back time" was playing just then.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:59 pm

James Condor wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:20 am
Well I think you (and everyone else) should have your own thread called Veronicas experiences and then list the time (exact of rough estimate) and date for each. Your chart is posted so we can always reference it to compare to transits and such.
I think you know it’s unfair for an innocent animal to die the way it did. And you know the deer is just doing it’s thing and doesn’t know that people drive all over fast and that people can’t always stop and avoid hitting the deer. And maybe there should be a cleanup crew who stands by full time to give it a proper funeral.
James Condor wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:20 am
Well thats all obvious and natural and human. Common sense
And Ive seen a huge number of that type of situation and never ever lost my s hit for 20 minutes sobbing so hard I could barely drive

I shared it here because you said youd compare it to my charts and I see absolutely nothing in your response to clue me as to what happened inside me.

Thanks anyways. I appreciate your feedback.

Im gonna get my pistol permit for concealed carry so if Im ever in that situation I can do something productive and not feel helpless.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:09 am

Oh, the animal was still alive. I didn’t read that the first time.
I would not have assumed and do not assume to know your thoughts. Nor am I trying to read your thoughts or predict your behavior. I’m basically seeing statistics by first hand record of people’s experiences.
What I wrote in response to your question can be taken as record. What you wrote in response to what I wrote can be taken as record.
In no possible way would or could you have predicted my response just as how I couldn’t predict yours. I gave you my response and without it, you couldn’t have a response to it and visa versa. My response was a guess, an estimate, an assumption as to what you might be thinking or feeling.
The reason it is so general is more because we don’t know each other than anything else. Also, it is not a fact that most people would fit my guess. That’s why you think it’s common sense. We assume most people would react the way I described. But I didn’t read it right and would have given a different response if I had.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... -nor-sense

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:56 am

I appreciate you honestly saying you didnt listen to what I said.

I dont listen sometimes myself.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:00 am

Yeah I can read things quickly sometimes and not pay full attention unless I really focus