Is there a Trikona curve

Do you have an insightful (or crazy?) idea off the main roads & most traveled side streets of Sidereal Astrology? This is its non-canonical place!
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Is there a Trikona curve

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 19, 2020 11:13 am

Right, yeah? That's how I expected it to feel to a Jupiter person.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

TheScales_BothWays
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by TheScales_BothWays » Tue May 19, 2020 12:53 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:16 am
Yes, it's complicated, right? So many traits could be a "this or that" in the chart, though it's a fair question whether the proposed premise is true regardless of whether there is any other way to explain it.
Yeah you're right.
Jim Eshelman wrote:
If I am reading you correctly in summary, it sounds to me like you are saying the following same "Pluto in this alleged zone" is not true: that you feel most yourself and trust yourself most unthinkingly when you are alone and exempt from outside voices. Yes?
If you mean that you think this statement (that I've emboldened) is not true of me, then no, I disagree, because I think that is true, at least in some ways. Sorry if I was not clear in my last reply, sometimes I have trouble expressing myself, from the lack of any better words to use. Nonetheless, yes, I trust myself most unthinkingly when I'm alone without outside voices, after some introspection and inspection preferably, though when making decisions, I tend to ask others' opinions anyway, and those outside voices can potentially confuse and misdirect me considerably, but I work with my intention and goal as a basis to evaluate those opinions.
And I think I do feel I am most myself when I am alone (though, thinking about it, I guess most "introverts" are like that?) but I'd also love to be just as myself with good company as well; I think that would make me way happier and be in harmony with my the way I am inside and the way I express myself.
Jim Eshelman wrote:
For example, one can (as you say you do) act most in terms of Jupiter impulses or needs without necessarily feeling most oneself or trusting oneself most unthinkingly while behaving that way.
Yeah. Also, Jupiter is the planet of society, a planet of wanting to be liked by others, so some people would prioritise that need over feeling or being most oneself.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:54 am
I think I'm a Jupiter person, and good at following the rules and expecting others to follow them, but the rules are all made up, and tend to be phony and sometimes silly. But it's like art - you need to know the rules and be good at them before you can break them and break out of them.
Agreed, JSAD, especially the "expecting others to follow them" part. And if they don't "follow the rules", I sometimes immediately begin judging them, even though knowing very well of how phoney, silly, and even ingratiating and pompous those rules can be. I don't like it when I'm judging others in a "Jupiterian" way (which manifests in other ways as well), as it makes me feel I'm above or better than them, and I don't find that very fair and healthy. But I like that you said you need to know the rules and be good at them before breaking them or breaking out of them, as that seems like a smart way of navigating around them. 8-)
Last edited by TheScales_BothWays on Tue May 19, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 19, 2020 12:58 pm

Thanks, Scales.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com