Parental horoscopes

General discussion. What do you want to talk about?
Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Parental horoscopes

Post by Veronica » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:25 pm

My daughter is like a mini me.
For good and for ill.
Watching her griw I have seen how she mimics me.
She has picked up my mannerisms and habits and obscure things like dreams and goals and aspirations.

Just like I am a mini me of my mother (and to a lesser extent my older sisters).

In trying to get to the root of some of my persobal issyes and struggles I have come to understand that most of the conflict I was expierencing was because I was responding to my environment in an inauthentic way, a way that was actualy contrary to my own needs and inner desires.
I learned that what I had been doing in those moments was acting like my mother or sisters had. I was modeling myself after them and making the choices they had made. Most of this was done on a very deep subconscious level.
In talking to my daughter, when she has done things that needed to be talked about, she would assert how she wasnt thinking, how she just did it, she wasnt aware....but I knew...and I told her...you did that vecayse that is what you've seen me do, because you learned everything from watching me and how I interact and respond to things-for good or ill. Shes done the same things Ive dobe though slightly modernized.

In talking with her about her gials and aspuations I clearly see how she has taken on sone of my own even though I feel they are contrary to her nature.

In watch my dad deteriorate in health it has become painfully obvious to me that while I idealize him he really is a SOB who,like his father, is sexist and racist and full of ego and pride and self righteousness. And my rose colored glasses cant hide who he really is, a man nit conscious of himself but just going through the motions of life and getting emotionally swayed and tossed about.

I have this unwavering belief that everything is a miracle though and that life is inherintly good and that if people stopped unconsciously living and became aware that they had a choice in how to act that there would be a lot of happy people.

In admitting to myself that my dad really is a SOB I had to admit that while I believe the universe is unfolding just the way it should and that it is consciously moving forward and I can trust it.....that while I had hoped for the best in our President, I was wrong and it is obvious that he is running his life based on his fathers modeling and is very much in the dark about everything he is doing and is not even aware that the goals he thinks he espouses are really his fathers and forefathers adgenda.

I am going to look through my diaries about myown life events and check them against my fathers and mothers and also my daughters and mine. I think that there would be some sort of marker.

I wonder if looking at trumps fathers chart compared the USAs chart would show anything useful or insightful?
It maybe interesting to look at the Bushes chart.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Parental horoscopes

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:36 pm

These are interesting musings. I'm not sure, though, exactly what you are asking or suggesting. Charts compared... looking for what, exactly?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: Parental horoscopes

Post by Veronica » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:39 am

I think that I am suggesting that because most people are not consciously running there life but are running rote programs they picked up first inutereo by the influence of the mothers hormal make up during pregnancy and then in the first 7 years of life when the brain is in a hypnotic state and modeling behaviors it learns from its environment....
That it is quite likely that the parent, espicially the mother has imprinted or downloaded a significant aspect of there own needs/ desires on to the child and this programming is overiding the childs own natural astrological aspects...or at least keeping those aspects from manifesting in the highest accord.

I looked at my mothers midpoints last night and was shocked to see that some of them seemed quite alien to the nature I knew her to have. They didnt seem to fit.
They did seem to fit the memory I had of my grandmother though.

Im not sure what to really look for but it feels like it is very Pluto mixed with neptune and the moon.

I am very concerned that trumps parents are actual Na zi s as well as the type of people who would do anything to be a part of the elite crowd. With Melanias influence over him as well I am curious what deep rooted fears and anger her parents instilled in her.

Im going to look at my daughters and mine and my mom and my grandmas charts some more and try to get a better feel for what I am trying to express.