May 13: Jim Jones & Lari White

To encourage a vibrant community of practical natal analysis and involvement, Birth data daily of one man and one woman born that day (B quality data or better). Please bring your observations about the charts, their characters, and the patterns of their lives.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
May 13: Jim Jones & Lari White

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat May 16, 2020 4:04 pm

Jones, Jim. May 13, 1931, 10:00 PM CST, Lynn, IN (AA).
White, Lari. May 13, 1965, 4:12 PM EST, Clearwater, FL (A).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: May 13: Lari White

Post by Danica » Mon May 18, 2020 2:21 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 4:04 pm
White, Lari. May 13, 1965, 4:12 PM EST, Clearwater, FL (A).
I know literally nothing of Lari White, except the gender – i.e. am assuming it’s a female, based on the fact that the other name is male. This is a whole another level of interesting to dissect!

Aries Sun and Libra Moon, with Mars in Leo: there’s a paradoxical and very active nature, royal and aloof, with a distinctive Libra-darkness of charm.

No planets are angular.

Sorted (under 1*) aspects:
Me oct Ma 51’
Me oct Pl 56’

Moon has no aspects. Sun has opp Ne 4*21'.

All other chart aspects:
Ve cnj Ju 3*38’
Ma cnj Ur 1*11’
Ma cnj Pl 1*48’
Ma opp Sa 3*40’
Sa opp Pl 1*51’
Sa tri Ne 2*56’
Sa opp Ur 4*52’
Ur cnj Pl 3*00’

(what an array!!!)

The main structure in the chart is definitely the Ma-Ur-Pl conjunction, which is opposed by Saturn, and the Ma-Pl part of it is being exact dynamically related to Me (the two closest aspects in the chart).

In an Aries Sun, female native, it’s hard to imagine how this turned out to be expressed.

Venus is in Taurus, Moon in Libra, and Venus’ only aspect is the cnj w Ju: there’s promise there of true capacity to Love, as well as potential for it to lean toward the other side – of idle selfishness under the name of love. Also, the Libra Moon may be the cruelest among the twelve, regardless of it being Venus’s home ( – or, should I say exactly because of it, i.e. due to it being the ‘home’ of Saturn AND Venus combined)…

The emphasis on the themes of power-independence-survival is clear; this is a carrier of great amount of Force-and-Fire, gets things done in a grandiose yet smooth-gallant way (Mars Leo) but the action/motivation is toned by something extreme, far outside of what society considers normal (Ma with Ur, Pl, Sa).
There is strength to break great/old heavy stagnant structures from the past in order to free the energy for the new ones; there’s huge responsibility (for the world) felt with each personal move/action/choice (SA-Pl with Ma, which in Leo).

I hope this person has found her hard-enough Task to tackle, and has channeled this energy in a heathy way; otherwise, it’s a chart depicting a life of extremes, violence, destruction and self-destruction.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Mon May 18, 2020 2:31 am

Well, wiki biography reveals a life of a country music star and actress, who also had three children, and died of cancer at age 52.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon May 18, 2020 7:48 am

Danica wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 2:31 am
Well, wiki biography reveals a life of a country music star and actress, who also had three children, and died of cancer at age 52.
Yes, there wasn't a lot about her. I wish there's been more. She isn't the best example in the set, but she was literally the only woman I could find of sufficient fame or notoriety, for whom we have complete birth data that is B level or better (nd meets a few other criteria, e.g., I'm excluding athletes unless they are culturally significant for some other reason).

But it's kinda fun, eh?

Take a whack at Jim Jones' chart, it's a classic. I was involved in accurately identifying his birth time from events before the birth certificate popped up to confirm. The chart doesn't fit the typical cult leader pattern but, when read for what it actually says, is a splendid fit.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: May 13: Jim Jones

Post by Danica » Fri May 22, 2020 6:11 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 4:04 pm
Jones, Jim. May 13, 1931, 10:00 PM CST, Lynn, IN (AA).
This guy.. I opened the wiki bio page, read the first two sentences and could not proceed with anything further – felt literally physically sick. Tried reading the bio today again, there’s a mixture of both deep sadness and intense anger that rises up; I won’t read it now, will come to it at another time, but will look into the chart to see what’s there.

Aries Sun is paired with Pisces Moon
Mars is in Cancer

The first immediate thing to notice is the T-square involving: Venus-Uranus conjunction squaring the opposition between Saturn on one side and Pluto-Jupiter conj on the other.

Angularity, by orb:
Sa on Eq 55’
Ve on IC 7*43’
Ju on DC 9*37’ and Me on IC 9*37’, forming an exact mundo square
(and Ju is also conj Pluto, but Pluto itself is 10*58’ above horizon)

Sorted aspects:
Ju sq Ur 27’
Ur oct Ne 37’
Me tri Ne 35’
Su tri Sa 47’

Sun has only this partile trine Saturn, and Luna has, by orb: tri Ma (3*21’), sq Ju (4*01’), cnj Ur (4*29’).

There’s ten other aspects under 5* orb:
Ve sq Sa 1*32’
Ve sq Pl 2*36’
Ve cnj Ur 4*14’
Ve sq Ju 4*42’
Ma tri Ur 1*07’
Ju oct Ne 1*03’
Ju cnj Pl 2*05’
Sa opp Pl 4*09’
Ur sq Pl 1*37’
Ne oct Pl 1*02’
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: May 13: Jim Jones

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri May 22, 2020 6:17 pm

You may find this interesting:
https://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=488&p=3142

On Jones, I start with the Aries Sun and exactly angular Saturn - and even more, the Aries-Pisces luminaries and that exactly angular Saturn. It almost makes me brittle to look at the chart.

I think I've told the story of our getting his birth time, but in case I didn't: We didn't have it at first. I rectified from no known time to something like 10:25 AM based on SLRs. Zip Dobyns (I was at her house a lot in those days and we traded notes back and forth, though coming from vastly different places astrologically) used secondary progressions and picked something like 9 PM based on a Moon progression. The weakness of my method was that it was easy to get AM/PM flipped. The weakness of hers is that it was less precise, plus or minus two hours. If we'd thought it through together, we'd possibly have seen that my 10:25 AM needed to be flipped 12 hours to align with her finding that it was somewhere near 9 PM, and we could have gotten 10:25 PM out of it. The birth certificate then showed up for 10 PM. I learned from that one!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com