Aug 1: Linda Marshall & Jerry Garcia

Over 1,000 natal horoscopes for study to train finer sensibilities in natal analysis. Birth data of one eminent man & one eminent woman born each calendar day (AA, A, or B data) plus many bonus charts. - Please engage on these threads and share your observations!
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Aug 1: Linda Marshall & Jerry Garcia

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:12 am

Marshall, Linda. August 1, 1940, 12:10 AM MST, Provo, UT (A).
Garcia, Jerry. August 1, 1942, 12:05 PM PWT, San Francisco, CA (AA).

Linda Marshall is the cosmetic designer and executive, not the actress.

BONUS CHART:
Kelley, Edward. August 1, 1555 OS, 4:00 PM LAT, Worcester, England (A).
Melville, Herman. August 1, 1819, 11:30 PM LMT, New York, NY (AA).
Kucher, Deborah. August 1, 1962, 8:23 PM EDT, Worcester, PA (AA).

I include the bonus chart of Deborah Kucher because, though completely unknown and therefore unsuitable for the chart collection I'm building, she has a fascinating and instructive example in her mundoscope for a domestic violence victim. Deborah (a nurse's aid) and her daughter were murdered by Deborah's ex-boyfriend: She'd recently kicked him out, then he returned and strangled the mother and raped and smothered the daughter. I haven't checked the event charts, but this occurred July 29, 1999, Leicester, MA. (Her daughter Cassie was born Oct 1, 1989 10:25 PM Worcester, MA.)

Deborah's chart caught my eye when I saw the compression of space (large houses) near the horizon and knew that the mundoscope would show things more clearly. Ecliptically, we already had a classic "trouble with men" Sun-Saturn opposition and a packed, somewhat explosive 7th house. The mundoscope quickly brought it all into perspective, though, with three hard aspects: Sun opposition Saturn was 0°01' wide and less than 4° from the horizon. Pluto (in 7H) was mundanely square Mars. Moon conjoined Uranus 0°44', just above Dsc.

Her daughter's chart is more interesting ecliptically. I might have thought she would have been a perpetrator of violence, not a victim (whereas the mother's chart was consistent with victim). Cassi had a partile Sun-Mars conjunction square Saturn exactly and Neptune within 2° (plus Jupiter).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com