Oct 19: Marsilio Ficino & Divine & Charlene Gallego

Over 1,000 natal horoscopes for study to train finer sensibilities in natal analysis. Birth data of one eminent man & one eminent woman born each calendar day (AA, A, or B data) plus many bonus charts. - Please engage on these threads and share your observations!
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Oct 19: Marsilio Ficino & Divine & Charlene Gallego

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:42 am

Ficino, Marsilio. Oct 19, 1433, 1:26 PM LMT, Figline Valdarno, Italy (A).
Divine. Oct 19, 1945, 7:28 AM EST, Baltimore, MD (A).
Gallego, Charlene. Oct 19, 1956, 2:50 PM PST, Stockton, CA (AA).

NOTE: Ficino's time is expressed as LMT instead of LAT because it's a reconstruction. He published his own horoscope (without a time on it) and numerous people have reconstructed the same time - 12:40 UT - from his calculations. This is equivalent to the 1:26 PM LMT normally given. This converts to 1:41:43 PM LAT, which is highly unlikely for an originally stated time. Probably it is true within a few minutes at worst and was given as something like 1:45 PM, the exact minute Saturn rose (I don't recall seeing birth times from that era stated more precisely than a quarter hour); but I'll stick with what others have reconstructed.

I'll add Charlene Gallego's husband's data when I do July 17. Don't miss her mundoscope! (My joke about her chart is that both benefics in the 7th House shows a very successful marriage.)

Divine's chart, as a Libra-Pisces with Pluto on MC, is simply fabulous. (The 12H Sun and 5H Moon is a remarkable fit.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com