Dec 16: Margaret Mead & Philip K. Dick

Over 1,000 natal horoscopes for study to train finer sensibilities in natal analysis. Birth data of one eminent man & one eminent woman born each calendar day (AA, A, or B data) plus many bonus charts. - Please engage on these threads and share your observations!
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Dec 16: Margaret Mead & Philip K. Dick

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:55 am

Mead, Margaret. Dec 16, 1901, 9:00 AM EST, Philadelphia, PA (A).
Dick, Philip K. Dec 16, 1928, 12:15 PM CST, Chicago, IL (AA).

NOTE:
I wanted to include Jane Austen but I'm not sure the birth data is as reliable as the rating suggests. Notice on Astro.com that I'm the primary source for the data, and its origin is stated correctly - at least, the 11:45 PM is representative of the quoted "shortly before midnight" from my source. But this doesn't deserve more than a B rating at best, and I'm not sure the original source had its own sound sources. Perhaps, then a C.

Nonetheless, counting only Sun and Moon signs, I want to note that the greatest embodiment of British landed aristocracy and the journey of the young woman was born - regardless of birth time - with Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Virgo. (I think her spirit is consistent with the late-day Moon-Mars square and, perhaps, even angular Sun; but that's conjecture.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com