Dec 24: King John I & Ava Gardner

Over 1,000 natal horoscopes for study to train finer sensibilities in natal analysis. Birth data of one eminent man & one eminent woman born each calendar day (AA, A, or B data) plus many bonus charts. - Please engage on these threads and share your observations!
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Dec 24: King John I & Ava Gardner

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:28 pm

John I, King of England. Dec 24, 1167 OS, 5:03 PM LMT, Oxford, England (A).
Gardner, Ava. Dec 24, 1922, 7:10 PM EST, Boon Hill, NC (AA).

King John's birth was recorded in contemporary Latin records (church records?) as at "nautical twilight when Venus and Jupiter seen together on western horizon." Nautical twilight is the time that Sun is between 6° and 12° below the horizon. Following the convention of using the center of the known time period, the working chart (with a small margin for error) would be when Sun was 9° below horizon, therefore, which was 5:03 PM LMT (sunset was 4:00 PM LMT). Venus and Jupiter were not then ON the western horizon, but were somewhat above it, clearly visible in exact conjunction in the western sky. This time has the pleasing coincidence that solar arc Venus-Jupiter comes exactly to MC when he became kind May 27, 1199.

Gardner has a significant, close Grand Trine of Mars-Uranus to Pluto to Jupiter, which then "kites" into Mercury. This is the significant pattern that ties together half of her chart.

BONUS:
Martin, Ricky. Dec 24, 1971, 5:00 PM, Hato Rey, PR (AA).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com