Are the astrocartography effects based on the frequencies of the planets in real life or mythology?

General discussion. What do you want to talk about?
rcooke13
Luminary Member
Luminary Member
Are the astrocartography effects based on the frequencies of the planets in real life or mythology?

Post by rcooke13 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:18 pm

I believe in astrology and will either way, that's why I'm here. But I am curious anyway and it is very intriguing for me to think about and learn about. How do I know that my venus line for example, will definitely be a positive, venetian experience for me? Is it based on mythology or is it based on the real-life frequency that the planet venus has over that area for me? Like does the real life frequency make a person feel beautiful things? Or is it mythology that says that I will feel beautiful things? Again, I believe in it anyway even if it is just mythology. I've read a bunch of anecdotal evidence of lines being real, and I have my own experiences that prove it's real. I just want to understand the origins more because it can't be just mythology since we actually feel the lines' energies. Why do I feel beautiful things and easy and relaxing near my venus line? Yes I know it's because venus was over the location when I was born. But is there another evidence-based, real life, scientific explanation for venus making a person feel beautiful things? Besides mythology and our instincts? Are frequencies of the planet involved in making us feel beautiful things with venus? Is it actually the frequency of venus that gives the affect? Hopefully my question makes sense. I'm trying to wrap my head around it. I am vacationing to my venus line (New Orleans) next week and I'm very excited and I plan to move there eventually. So this is just all so intriguing to me, I am excited, and I am so curious how (what I asked) works.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Are the astrocartography effects based on the frequencies of the planets in real life or mythology?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:25 pm

We don't know mechanically how astrology works. We have theories, but we really don't know.

I doubt it has anything to do with the physical universe (or physical frequencies) as usually understood.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

rcooke13
Luminary Member
Luminary Member
Re: Are the astrocartography effects based on the frequencies of the planets in real life or mythology?

Post by rcooke13 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:34 pm

Oh...

Well...off to google I go...lol

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:54 pm

Lol, I'm sure someone will give you the answer.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:59 am

are you mechanical?
have you ever heard the rumor that the 2 cyclider Harley Davidson mechanically should not run because of the 2 piston 45 degree angle and the vibration that alignment causes.....thus if the flywheel isnt calibrated and machined correctly the engine will break down due to the vibration the misalignment and thus misfiring of the pistons.....
Astrology is like a Harley, it is not a closed mechanism, it is an open dynamic relationship between every single thing.

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:56 am

Veronica, I never heard of that analogy, but it is an excellent one.

One thing to bear in mind, rcooke13: mythology is often far more real and relevant to our lives than the orthodox scientific reality consisting solely of "historical facts and kickable objects" as my Mom used to say. The various plumbing of astrology is astronomical fact. The meaning of those facts is mythos in the highest and best sense, and the cause in the mechanistic sense is unknown and IMHO unknowable, at least until we see the Love at the Heart of the Universe face-to-face.
Time matters

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:31 am

I agree with R.A. Schwaller De Lubicz from his book "Sacred Science" :
Myth is the means of expression employed by sages who teach the esoterism of natural facts inexpressible in words.
But rookie, if you are looking for probabaly one of the best collections of astrocartography effects working in real life for an individual relocating, I highly recommend the book "Working with Astrology"' part 3 Astro*Carto*Graphy. But always remember to use practical sense when making a final decision for relocating using the Principles of astrocartography. Wish you the best for finding your location. :)