The Q Day I almost lost my life and took another life!

Q&A and discussion on Quotidian variations of progressions.
SteveS
Nabu
The Q Day I almost lost my life and took another life!

Post by SteveS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:58 am

The following progressed Solar Return (SQ), a DAY Chart, timed when I came close to loosing my life and/or taking another life in an attempted robbery at the place which employed my management services. This one very rate SQ chart time the one day in my life which made me retire from a business I loved. I have looked at all the other Sidereal Astrology charts and can’t find any appropriate charts symbolizing/timing anything near to what happen to me on this day. This rare one SQ Day changed my entire life. If anyone else sees any other Sidereal Astrology charts which comes close to symbolizing this robbery attempt, please post. Later I will post more of my private thoughts about Quotidian Charts.

https://imgur.com/a/31JKL7I

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: The Q Day I almost lost my life and took another life!

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:06 am

February 18, 1998, 8:00 PM, Birmingham, right? I'll take a look.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:23 am

Feb 13th 1998 Jim, 8:00 PM, Birmingham, Al. Your eyes like mine must be getting bad. :)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:35 am

TRANSITS are insufficient but interesting; as I go through, I make some mental notes: Pluto is close to conjunct your Moon (but not partile), Saturn is just past opposition to your Mercury, Jupiter had just left (by 0°10', which was less than a day's motion) your IC - this one is really interesting, because it shows that there was some protective or calming factor that just lifted for the first time that day, suggesting that a longer-term factor had been held at bay until then. (But Sun is partile square your Jupiter 45', so there is a distinction to be made between Jupiter to IC and Sun to Jupiter.) There is some extreme frustration or blockage and mental displeasure from Mercury opposite your Saturn 0°02' as the event transpired. Your Sun-Uranus came to the angles exactly as it all peaked.

So there's a little stuff, and especially the sense of "relief just expired" and "extreme frustrations or blocks in the moment." Keeping this in mind as we continue.

SECONDARY PROGRESSIONS: It was the year progressed Pluto was stationary, so something was going to break loose. The long-term progressed Saturn square to natal Ascendant was 0°12' wide (active for years and years, but worth noting a an active factor). OTOH there was a pleasure-and-protection Venus-Jupiter conjunction.

SNQW: Transiting Mars is just a little too wide to be impressive. It's 1°29' from SNQ MC.

Your SSR is not impressive by itself. Your natal Sun-Uranus was exactly angular - expectation of self-initiated changes, clarification of self-awareness, and the full flowering of your natal Sun-Uranus square in other ways. The one acute problem is SSR Moon square natal Ascendant 0°08'.

Your SLR leans toward the disruptive and actually starts narrowing the matter Uranus on WP, but especially natal Pluto square MC 0°06' and natal Saturn exactly rising. One would expected something intensely confrontational that would ultimate in your "getting the hell gone!" and, perhaps, causing some damage along the way.

Your Demi-SLR is mixed though, overall, quite good! Not only is the Moon-Pluto opposition foreground, transiting Mars squares them. (Pluto is only 2° from Descendant.) It's quite volatile. Against this, Jupiter is closely conjunct MC, so the chart is imperfect unless there is an obvious explanation of the Jupiter.

So, before going further, I'd say that the SLR, matured and deepened by the Demi-SLR, match your description very well.

Your ENNEAD plays up your natal Sun-Uranus (by Moon and angles), but that's all. Your February 6 DECILLIUM has Pluto almost partile conjunct MC among other things - at least shows a disruption and intense confrontation. (I'd call it a Jupiter-Pluto paran on the angles, the mundane square is 3°03' wide. Pluto is 1°13' past MC, Jupiter is 1°50' before Asc.) Mars is partile square MC and partile square both transiting Pluto and natal Moon! (It's a pretty great chart.)

The ANLUNAR is worthless here: Primarily Venus-Jupiter, not representative of the event.

There's quite a lot here, though the lunar returns are best and the Ennead and Demi-Enny.

And then, of course, your SQ Moon-Mars opposition was only 0°08' past and came to the angles.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:36 am

Jim wrote:
Your SLR leans toward the disruptive and actually starts narrowing the matter Uranus on WP, but especially natal Pluto square MC 0°06' and natal Saturn exactly rising. One would expected something intensely confrontational that would ultimate in your "getting the hell gone!" and, perhaps, causing some damage along the way.
A big bingo here Jim! I failed to bi-wheel my natal with this SLR. There was a huge Saturn-Pluto burden placed on me by upper management which put me in a very dangerous environment. I will explain later. SLR (inside wheel) bi-wheeled with natal (outside wheel).

https://imgur.com/a/Yx3k29j

Jim wrote:
Your Demi-SLR is mixed though, overall, quite good! Not only is the Moon-Pluto opposition foreground, transiting Mars squares them. (Pluto is only 2° from Descendant.) It's quite volatile.
A tremendous observation Jim. Another solid Moon-Mars aspect, reminds me when Fagan says to pay close attention to partile/tight 0,90,180 aspects in Lunars. We see that Moon-Pluto squaring Mars squaring Caput. Perfect symbolism for the dangerous environment I found myself in as an immediate environment.
Demi Lunar before incident:

https://imgur.com/a/d4hgKB4

Jim wrote:
Against this, Jupiter is closely conjunct MC (DLR), so the chart is imperfect unless there is an obvious explanation of the Jupiter.
There is an explanation Jim when we look at the Mundo DSLR with angular Jupiter-Pluto, and then read Bradley’s delineation for angular Jup-Pl in return charts where he says:
Jupiter-Pluto. No flights of the imagination are allowed by this planetary combination, which is the harbinger of the end of an old cycle and beginning of a new cycle relationship to his career, his financial status, and the outside world. It’s the marker of crises…
Mundo SLR preceding the burglary crises:

https://imgur.com/a/HJGqwPN

Thanks Jim, you enlighten me on these Lunars which I failed to see/understand after the incident, but in 1998, I was just beginning my serious study of Sidereal Astrology. More on this thread later.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:50 am

Jim, how do you calculate the decillium with SF? Thanks.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:00 am

Under Advanced & Ingresses (when you are calculating a return) set the Sun's harmonic to 36.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:03 am

Oh yes, I forgot you already told me this once. Thanks :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:21 pm

Jim wrote:
Your February 6 DECILLIUM has Pluto almost partile conjunct MC among other things - at least shows a disruption and intense confrontation. (I'd call it a Jupiter-Pluto paran on the angles, the mundane square is 3°03' wide. Pluto is 1°13' past MC, Jupiter is 1°50' before Asc.) Mars is partile square MC and partile square both transiting Pluto and natal Moon! (It's a pretty great chart.)
Thanks so much for pointing this Sidereal Astrology chart out for me Jim, its dead on with the ‘outstanding incident’ of Mars-Pluto. If it was not for that Jupiter rising, I probable would have been seriously injured or worse. Jupiter transiting my Natal IC was the best protector for this very nasty Day Q incident.

Feb 6th, 1998 Decillium:

https://imgur.com/a/fHbATr4

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:52 pm

When Bradley introduced the Ennead (and its quarters) at the very end of his life, he gave it unusually high praise - higher than I probably would have, but he said he had the statistics to stand behind it. (I have quotes in a post somewhere here.)

It's definitely a valid chart, but I've had trouble over the years placing it in perspective or relative importance, value, etc. Casual observation is inconsistent.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:26 am

Jim wrote:
When Bradley introduced the Ennead (and its quarters) at the very end of his life, he gave it unusually high praise - higher than I probably would have, but he said he had the statistics to stand behind it.
That is most interesting. I have paid little attention to Enneads and none to their quarters. But, my Feb 6 1998 Decillium sure nailed the 10 day period for par-excellent 'outstanding incident' Mars-Pluto symbolism manifesting in my life. I can now see where there was a stack of Sidereal Charts pointing to a pile-up of malefic symbolism for me at this time in my life. Based on my new learning with your observations with this thread, I am going to calculate all of my Decillium's for each solar year after looking at the SSR, then signalling out any possible Decillium's showing angular 'outstanding incident' symbolism.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:05 am

Steve. here's the post summarizing Bradley's original statistics-based discovery and endorsement of the Ennead:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2342

Here's an old article of mine observing that the ancients may even have known about it and used it:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2334

Here's a thread of examples. Feel free to add to it.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2337
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:29 am

Jim wrote:
Here's an old article of mine observing that the ancients may even have known about it and used it:
Yes, I think the ancients indeed knew about the Ennead with astrology. I have not read your article yet, but I think we see a glimpse of this ancient knowledge in a changed/altered Biblical form by the early Church fathers, about "40 days & 40 nights"...

Thanks so much for the links Jim. You know how much I enjoy reading articles from the early Sidereal Astrologers. It offers me something special with their written words. :)