2020 super bowl predictions

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
2020 super bowl predictions

Post by James Condor » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:25 am

I predict Baltimore Ravens vs Seattle Seahawks
Winner-Ravens

Playoff teams
NFC:
East- 4. Cowboys
North-3. Packers
West- 2. Seahawks
South-1. Saints
Wild card- 5. Niners and 6. Vikings

AFC:
East-2. Patriots
North-1. Ravens
West-3. Chiefs
South-4. Texans
Wild Card-5. Bills and 6. Colts

NFC wild card
6Vikings over 3Packers
5Niners over 4Cowboys

AFC wild card
3Chiefs over 6Colts
5Bills of 4Texans

NFC divisional
1Saints over 6Vikings
2Seahawks over 5Niners

NFC championship
2Seahawks over 1 Saints

AFC divisional
1Ravens over 3 Chiefs
2Patriots over 5Bills

AFC championship
1Ravens of 2Patriots

Super Bowl
1Ravens over 2Seahawks
Last edited by James Condor on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: 2020 super bowl predictions

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:27 am

Is this based on astrology or other criteria?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:29 am

It’s based on astrology.
Anyone else want to make a prediction?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:22 am

James Condor wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:29 am
It’s based on astrology.
Anyone else want to make a prediction?
I'm not making a prediction until we know the teams.

Meanwhile, could you please give your astrological basis for the prediction so we can discuss it?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:56 am

I figured you can figure out with a good chance who the teams will be like you’ve done before. You can’t predict the teams? I’m not giving up my astrological analysis until the super bowl is over.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:10 am

James Condor wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:56 am
I figured you can figure out with a good chance who the teams will be like you’ve done before. You can’t predict the teams? I’m not giving up my astrological analysis until the super bowl is over.
Since I don't follow sports, I couldn't even tell you all the cities that have teams; and if I did know who the teams are and how they are doing this year, I'd consider that a cheat.

I can tell you that a line from central Wisconsin straight south through Memphis to New Orleans marks a patch that has the worst likelihood of winning and, if there are no short-term "lose" markers, then an arc from the Texas panhandle to near Minneapolis has the best chance of winning; but, of course, that depends on teams being near those lines and centered in cities that have a strongly sports-centric culture for the city. (All we're judging usually is the psychological tone of a region, so areas that care more passionately about the sport are easier to predict than areas that care less.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:26 am

Ok. Based on that-
You have the Minnesota Vikings vs the Kansas City Chiefs in the Super Bowl. (I assume)

The New Orleans Saints who are in first place and doing well, will not play in the Super Bowl. Also , the first place Green Bay Packers, who are sorta near the line you mentioned, won’t make it.

The Minnesota Vikings and Kansas City Chiefs are both very good teams, are playing well and most likely will make the playoffs, will play in the Super bowl.

Houston is playing well, will most likely make the playoffs, but aren’t near the Texas panhandle. So they don’t make the Super bowl. The Tennessee Titian’s play In Nashville and maybe close enough to the line of teams who don’t make it. Tennessee has a statistical chance to make the playoffs

Every team I mentioned in my prediction, with the exception of maybe three (Colts Titans, Pittsburgh Steelers), most likely will make the playoffs. The Indianapolis Colts are the only team I picked to make the playoffs who are underdogs to even make it. The Tennessee Titans are underdogs to make the playoffs too, but are not out of it.
Now I did pick the Colts over the Titans to make the playoffs. The Pittsburgh Steelers could also make the playoffs
NFL football plays 16 regular season games and follows the playoffs format I have posted above. Any team that makes the playoffs will have a very strong fan base. But there are statistics on fan base rankings.
Last edited by James Condor on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:57 am

James Condor wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:26 am
Ok. Based on that-
You have the Minnesota Vikings vs the Kansas City Chiefs in the Super Bowl. (I assume)
Based on... what? Just current performance?
The New Orleans Saints who are in first place and doing well, will not play in the Super Bowl.

Or, as we've often seen in the past, they do play in the Super Bowl so that it can fulfill the symbolism by their losing the Super Bowl.

So for all the others: There are too many variables until we know the teams. (I haven't even looked up, and you haven't posted in this thread, when/where the game will be.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:39 am

Well you didn’t pick any teams so I had to make an assumption as to what you meant.
The Super Bowl is February 2 in Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens Florida
Only one team from each conference can play in the Super bowl. Minnesota and New Orleans are in the same NFC conference and cannot play each other. You said Minnesota has the best chance of winning so they have to be your super bowl team from the NFC

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:26 am

I want the Vikings to play in the Super bowl against the Patriots, and I want the Vikings to win.
Btw Im a Cheese head and have loved Green Bay since a child.
I am basing this soley on my personal astrology of who I like best this year, and who I believe deserves to win.
If the Vikings loose tomorrow night then I want GreenBay to beat the Patriots in the super bowl.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:19 am

IF the Chiefs (Kansas City, Missouri) play Baltimore Ravens for the AFC Championship on 1/19/2020, app end of game 6:00 PM EST, I predict a high % the Chiefs will upset the favored Ravens based on the stack of Sidereal Mundane Charts, which are a most interesting contrasting stack of charts. If these two teams meet for the AFC Championship, I will post these charts before kick-off.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:43 am

Vegas odds on possible Super Bowl Contestants for the playoff teams:
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS+6000
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS+350
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS+1200
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS+225
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS HOUSTON TEXANS+5000
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS+6000
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS BUFFALO BILLS+30000
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS+4000
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS+15000
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS BALTIMORE RAVENS+2500
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS HOUSTON TEXANS+30000
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS TENNESSEE TITANS+30000
GREEN BAY PACKERS VS BUFFALO BILLS+11000
GREEN BAY PACKERS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS+950
GREEN BAY PACKERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS+2000
GREEN BAY PACKERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS+625
GREEN BAY PACKERS VS HOUSTON TEXANS+9000
GREEN BAY PACKERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS+11000
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS BUFFALO BILLS+8000
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS+700
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS+2300
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS+400
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS HOUSTON TEXANS+7000
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS TENNESSEE TITANS+8000
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS BUFFALO BILLS+30000
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS+3500
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS+8000
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS+2300
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS HOUSTON TEXANS+30000
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS TENNESSEE TITANS+30000
MINNESOTA VIKINGS VS BUFFALO BILLS+30000
MINNESOTA VIKINGS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS+5000
MINNESOTA VIKINGS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS+15000
MINNESOTA VIKINGS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS+2500
MINNESOTA VIKINGS VS HOUSTON TEXANS+30000
MINNESOTA VIKINGS VS TENNESSEE TITANS+30000

Vegas odds for a playoff team winning the Super Bowl:
Ravens
+200
49ers
+400
Chiefs
+400
Saints
+550
Packers
+1200
Patriots
+1200
Seahawks
+2500
Eagles
+3500
Texans
+5000
Vikings
+4000
Bills
+5000
Titans
+4000

Next for recreational gambling purposes, I will post my wager for which two teams I think will make it to the Super Bowl based solely on 2020 Capsolars (Master Chart for the Year) for the two cities, based on certain teaching principles by Jim with his Super Bowl Report.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:15 am

Wagering 50$ at +350 to win 175$ on a Super Bowl Match between San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs.

San Francisco 2020 Mundo Capsolar:
https://imgur.com/bY9amHl

Note Mundo Capsolar Venus 00,29 partile cnj San Francisco Capsolar Ascendant.

Kansas City Missouri 2020 Capsolar:
https://imgur.com/w98yIVI

Note Capsolar Jupiter cnj Capsolar MC; Mundo Jupiter 01,30 cnj MC.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:55 am

Looking at a chart for Orchard Park today at 7pm seems as if the Bills may win. The Moon is Conjunct Uranus in the MC trine Jupiter.

The people here are dying for a win.
With that aspect it seems as if the Bills may shock us with an win.
But they may also shock us with an almost win.. .they are the bills after all and have blown it before and the fans still love them.
I think today though they will win.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:10 am

V wrote:
Looking at a chart for Orchard Park today at 7pm seems as if the Bills may win. The Moon is Conjunct Uranus in the MC trine Jupiter. The people here are dying for a win. With that aspect it seems as if the Bills may shock us with an win. But they may also shock us with an almost win.. .they are the bills after all and have blown it before and the fans still love them. I think today though they will win.
Definitely one of the top 5 most exciting bizarre/shocking games I have witness in my entire 72 years of lifetime. Probably contributed to V's observation with the Moon cnj Uranus last night. Donald Bradley, a great siderelists stated for pure excitement--look for unafflicted Uranus aspects.

There was no way the Bills should have lost their game with the Texans last night after leading 16-0 late in the 3rd quarter, but they lost 22-19 in a most bizarre overtime. Using Jim's Sidereal Mundane Astrology (SMA) guidelines along with his Super Bowl Report with statistical analysis of 50 Super Bowl games, SMA clearly showed a very high % the Bills would lose (Saturn) their game with the Texans, and high % with Sidereal Mundane Astrology the Texans would win (Jupiter) their game with the Bills. Jim clearly states in his Super Bowl Report one should not pick winners (Jupiter)--but pick losing teams with angular Saturn, and Buffalo had Saturn all over its SMA charts with the Texans having Jupiter in their SMA charts, a rarity to see contrasting Jupiter and Saturn combos with an important sporting contest. If anyone would like for me to go into chart details with Jim's words using Jim's guidelines from his Super Bowl Report, I will be glad to post these details.

The Texans were a 3 point favorite last night with Vegas points spread and won by 3; therefore, betting value was absent for this game with my personal guidelines for wagering using Sidereal Mundane Astrology for important sporting contests.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:10 am

Steve

I hear every word
I agree
I knew better
But.....
It was the Bills....my local team. I live in the red white and blue zone.....
I had to cheer for them.

My chart was for 7pm.
They were winning at that point.
But then that darn moon just drifted away.

I couldnt watch on screen but watched the downs and time on the pc and let me tell you the air was thick.
The most intense game I never watched.
Thats the Bills for ya.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:15 am

V, I was pulling for the Bills too, but my peak interest in watching this game was to see how the Sidereal Mundane Astrology (SMA) charts manifested with so much Saturn on Buffalo's charts. Of course we now know how Buffalo's Saturn manifested for their fans---a gut wrenching Saturn loss. Of all the SMA charts I have analyzed this season for very important football contest, I have only seen two situations where Saturn was angular with the SMA charts; Tuscaloosa, Alabama when Bama lost to LSU, and this past weekend's Buffalo game with the Texans. Jim clearly tells us Saturn angular on Super Bowl teams with his report is the best % for picking a losing team. The next most important football game I see with SMA Saturn charts angular is with Baltimore Ravens Jan 19 in the AFC Championship game, but I will re-check to see if my memory is correct, and post charts later with Jim's Super Bowl guidelines.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:21 am

Gut wrenching is a most perfect term for angular Saturn.

I will check the charts more accurately in the future.
The coming up weekends games look like some great ones.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:42 am

V wrote:
The coming up weekends games look like some great ones.

From Jim's 50 Super Bowl Report:
Quotidian progressions of solar ingresses. Contacts to the quotidian progressed angles
of the Capsolar are the single best timing device for major mundane events. (Contacts to the quotidian progressions of the Capsolar are labeled the CapQ). Basically, Saturn angular in the CapQ or transiting a Capsolar angle is nearly, by itself, a guarantee that a team will lose, especially if the opposing team has Jupiter angular.
With Green Bay's Jan 15 2019 Capsolar (Master Chart of the Year), Saturn is partile cnj Capsolar East Point in RA. Although this game is not the Super Bowl but a playoff game to get to the Super Bowl, I strongly suspect this angular Saturn in Green Bay's 2019 Capsolar is a sign that Green Bay has high % they lose their game this Sunday Jan 12 vs Seattle, app end of the game 6:00 PM. If so, for sure this will be Green Bay's Saturn event for their 2019 Capsolar Year, Jan 15 2019 to Jan 15 2020, at least for the very strong fan community of Green Bay.

What is happening in Green Bay's CapQ, a daily chart, for Sunday Jan 12? Green Bay's CapQ Saturn is 1,43 cnj CapQ East Point in RA.

What is happening with Green Bay's opponent, Seattle's CapQ, a daily chart? Seattle's CapQ Venus is partile cnj CapQ East Point.

Green Bay is a 4 point favorite over Seattle with a ML of +170 for Seattle. This is what I term good 'wagering value' for $ on Seattle. But remember statistically Jim's guidelines for his Super Bowl Report allows 16-20% error, but still we have high % Green Bay loses its playoff game Sunday to Seattle. Veronica, I know Green Bay is one of your favorite teams with your hopes Green Bay makes it for a Super Bowl win. But V, with Jim's statistical analysis for 50 past Super Bowls, Green Bay still has app. 20% to win :) .

Jim, if I have misrepresented your Super Bowl report writings, or made any technical astronomical errors---please correct. Thanks

PS, the Vikings game at San Francisco 49ers is a most interesting stack of charts. I will try to post about this game later.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:09 am

SteveS wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:42 am
Jim, if I have misrepresented your Super Bowl report writings, or made any technical astronomical errors---please correct.
Please provide the expected end time of the game and what two teams are playing.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:05 pm

Seattle vs Green Bay; app end of game 8:00 PM PST.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:07 pm

SteveS wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:05 pm
Seattle vs Green Bay; app end of game 8:00 PM PST.
January 12?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:31 pm

Yes, Jan 12.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:06 pm

Steve
I love football and grew up loving Green Bay because they had a quarterback named Bart Starr and won the first two superbowls. Crazy criteria for a person to pick a team, but those were my reasons.
Mercurcy mars uranus venus and saturn all balled up in a weird little way of making quick decsions about the unusual things I like and being stubborn about those feelings of attraction.

For most of my childhood GB was an awful team and I got picked on for my team coat and hat, esp being a girl. I didnt care then if they won or not, they were winners in my eyes.
So...yea...they will probably loose. They will look good doing it though, they always do.
I wouldnt bet against them though.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:27 pm

Putting everything in one place: Game climax about January 12, 2020, 8:00 PM, Seattle, WA. Outcome for Green Bay, WI and Seattle, WA.

Year Chart
Seattle (Capsolar): Venus sq. MC (0°16')
Green Bay (Capsolar): Saturn on EP 0°05', Mercury sq. MC 0°32'
Outcome: Green Bay loses. (Unless Seattle also shows losing contacts below, this chart is alone decisive.)

Quarter Chart
Seattle (Libsolar): Mercury Asc 1°17', Venus widely rising
Green Bay (Libsolar): Saturn sq. MC 1°05', Jupiter Asc 1°34', Moon Dsc 0°13', Moon-Jupiter op. 0°34'
Outcome: Green Bay loses (wining Jupiter doesn't undo losing Saturn)

Day (Quotidian)
Seattle (CapQ): p Venus EP 0°03', s Venus EP 1°03', t Mars sq. MC 0°04', p Moon Dsc 1°56'
Green Bay (CapQ): p MC sq. s Saturn 0°34'
Outcome: Green Bay loses

Day (Transits)
Seattle (Capsolar): t Mars sq. MC 1°34'
Green Bay (Cansolar): t Neptune on IC 1°02', t Venus sq. Asc 1°03'
Outcome: Slight, uncertain favoring of Green Bay

There's a lot of Mars for Seattle above. This isn't good or bad by itself. There is even more than shows here, since CanQ Dsc conjoins transiting Mars 0°17'. This suggests an unusually aggressive, rough, hard-fought, war-like game. Also notice that the angular Jupiter on CanQ for Green Bay doesn't count because the CapQ preempts it.

Conclusion:
Green Bay loses. Green Bay loses. Green Bay loses. With a slight, uncertain favoring of Green Bay.

So: Green Bay loses.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:44 am

V, wrote:
I wouldnt bet against them (Green Bay) though.
I understand V. I am not entirely betting against Green Bay V.

V wrote:
I love football.
Me and my wife love football too! Since you love football, pull for me with my bets for this weekend. 

Because Seattle vs Green Bay is the last NFL game for this weekend, it allows me tremendous hedge possibilities where no matter the outcome of the Seattle vs Green Bay game---I win $ provided the Ravens and Chiefs don't lose their games. If either the Ravens or Chiefs lose their games I lose 400$ Here are my money line bets for these weekend games: (Money Line means the teams only have to win the game—not the point spreads)

MONEY LINE PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 100$ TO WIN 202$
[302] SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS -290
[304] BALTIMORE RAVENS -435
[306] KANSAS CITY CHIEFS -450
[308] GREEN BAY PACKERS -200

MONEY LINE PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 100$ TO WIN 680$
[301] MINNESOTA VIKINGS +255
[304] BALTIMORE RAVENS -435
[308] GREEN BAY PACKERS -200

MONEY LINE PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 100$ TO WIN 1276$
[301] MINNESOTA VIKINGS +260
[304] BALTIMORE RAVENS -440
[307] SEATTLE SEAHAWKS +170

MONEY LINE PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 100$ TO WIN 414$
[302] SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS -320
[304] BALTIMORE RAVENS -440
[307] SEATTLE SEAHAWKS +170

As long as the Chiefs or Ravens don't lose their games, the worst I can do on the above wagers is lose 97$ and the best I can do is win 976$; the second best I can do is win 380$; the third best is win 114$. I will update as the weekend games progress.

Jim, thank you very much for your detailed Sidereal Mundane Astrology analysis for Seattle vs Green Bay. I am definitely on the same page as you with your analysis. One of the greatest things I have ever discovered in my personal life is Sidereal Mundane Astrology and how it applies to my life-long experience for sports betting on important games.
Last edited by SteveS on Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:42 pm

Good luck Steve

I dont understand gambling.
I dont care to.
I would write up friendly parlays for me and Craig and his one friend. Win or loose. We each put in a dollar.
Craig said it made the games more interesting.
I just liked watching and cheering.

Im glad you enjoy it and it makes you happy.

I will be honest....
About this thread and all...
I cant help but feel or think....

What if. somehow Green Bay saw this post and saw they were pretty much doomed to loose. All those men who try so hard and think they have a chance...but apparently only 20% chance....
And not just green bay...anyteam.

Wouldnt they just toss up their arms in defeat and say whats the point....

It seems to take something real away from it.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:32 pm

I don't think this post would make any difference even if any of them were to see it. The sports pages and programs all say this one will win, this one will lose, and discuss the reasons. If a prediction was going to demoralize a team, there are hundreds of them to choose from. They aren't going to lose because of one more prediction, especially one with an 80% or thereabouts chance of being correct.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:50 am

V wrote:
Good luck Steve
Thanks V

V wrote:
Im glad you enjoy it and it makes you happy.
Yes, for many years I have been using astrology for AA rated charts for fans with important football games predicting wins/loses. Then—along came Sidereal Mundane Astrology (SMA) thanks to Jim's analysis for 50 Super Bowl games-- offering great potential for true psychological impact for a given geographic area (cities) for important football games. I truly love the astrological/betting challenge for accurately predicting wins/loses with high % for important games with SMA. It allows this old retired man a tremendous recreational entertainment outlet to keep from dying of boredom :) .

V wrote:
I dont understand gambling.
Yes, I understand V. Understanding makes a huge difference. I do understand sports gambling using high % betting odds with certain types of bets taught to me 50 years ago by a wise local sports bettor in Vegas. I was very lucky to come into contact with this Vegas Sports Pro. It is this 50 years of experience with sports gambling combined with SMA which keeps my heart pumping with exciting adrenaline. But one big problem—when football season ends its difficult for me to keep from dying of retired boredom :( . I sorely miss the challenges of being a businessman from the business I loved. A bit of advice: If you ever have a choice---never retire from something you love doing!

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:45 am

Veronica wrote:
Btw Im a Cheese head and have loved Green Bay since a child. I love football and grew up loving Green Bay because they had a quarterback named Bart Starr and won the first two superbowls. Crazy criteria for a person to pick a team, but those were my reasons. For most of my childhood GB was an awful team and I got picked on for my team coat and hat, esp being a girl. I didnt care then if they won or not, they were winners in my eyes. So...yea...they will probably loose. They will look good doing it though, they always do. I wouldnt bet against them though.
V, although I place a high degree of confidence in Jim's Super Bowl Report for picking winners/losers in important games, I realize Sunday's Green Bay game is not the actual Super Bowl which imo somewhat reduces the % for Jim's Super Bowl Report for picking a winner/loser in Sunday's Green Bay game with Seattle. Note: In my 4 money line parlays wagers I bet on Green Bay winning vs Seattle in two of my parlays, and Seattle winning in two parlays. Since you are a Green Bay fan I wanted you to see/understand some more Sidereal astrology which highly favors Green Bay winning vs Seattle.

Aaron Rogers was born in California which means it is legal for anyone to obtain a copy of a birth certificate, which I have a copy of Aaron's birth certificate. Aaron Rogers: Dec 2 1983, 2:50 PM PST, Oroville, California, 39N30; 121W33.

One of my favorite charts to analyze for a quarterback in an important football game is one's Solar Quotidian (SQ) which is the progressed chart of one's Sidereal Solar Return (SSR). IMO, SQs are very reliable charts when 'out of ordinary' activity is taking place (play-off game). Aaron's SSR in 2019 set-up Monday Dec 2 10:23:58 in Green Bay—so there is high probability Aaron was in Green Bay since Monday was not a game/travel day. Below is link to Aaron's SQ:

https://imgur.com/DgKyDNp

Note: SQ Jupiter partile cnj SQ IC, partile 60 SQ Moon; t. Venus partile cnj his SQ Moon near end of game with SQ Moon partile cnj his actual SSR DSC; t. Jupiter partile SSR Venus; t. Jupiter partile 90 his Natal Mars. This is a most benefic Solar Quotidian with transits!!! Lets look to see if Aaron has a great day for quarterbacking his Green Bay Packers to a win :), which would not surprise me vs the Sidereal Mundane Astrology analysis. Vegas has Green Bay a 4-5 point favorite to win the game.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:14 am

I agree that applicability is reduced because this isn't the Super Bowl: It won't have the mass-involvement, mass-mind reaction.

On the SQ: Isn't the game in Seattle? (You gave the ending time in PST.) If so, then the SQ should be for Seattle.

Yes, Green Bay won the first two Super Bowls, which were in 1967 and '68. They also won Super Bowl XXXI in 1997 and Super Bowl XLV in 2011.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:49 am

Jim wrote:
On the SQ: Isn't the game in Seattle? (You gave the ending time in PST.) If so, then the SQ should be for Seattle.
The game is in Green Bay. I did post an app end time to the game as 8:00 PM PST, should have been 7:00 PM PST, which is somewhat confusing. The app end time for this game in Green Bay is app 9:00 PM CST, depending on how many plays are reviewed or possible overtime.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:24 am

Jupiter,
I appreciate your comment about all the other commentary surrounding football players and teams, predicting this and that. I used to watch lots of those pregame post game shows and in the end I surmised the only thing that they could reliably do was sell Hickey Freeman suits.
I think that it may a sex difference, in that males have a determination within them to not listen to the odds when it comes to something they are impassioned towards and they give it all they have anyway, in spite of the risk of loosing.
Thats a most beautiful and endearing trait.
Women arnt as prone to risk taking,

Steve
That old GOAT Aaron Rodgers IMO is a striking example of an all around all american hero...more so then Tom Brady and even more so then his predecessor Brett Favre who fell from grace in many ways( went to Minn. The arch enemy of GB, drug and sex scandle).
If anyone can beat the odds and look fantastic doing it, AAron is the man. As this well may be his last year pmaying a superbowl ring would fit his career and persona beautifully. GB fans are a rare sort in the NFL as they are the owners of the team and support there community in an unparalleled way in the NFL towns that are home to a team.
Today I hope the Vikings win. I like men who are confident enough to wear purple proudly. Not many guys will don the regal color and not be concerned with going against conventional dress colors.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:41 am

I wrote:
As long as the Chiefs or Ravens don't lose their games, the worst I can do on the above wagers is lose 97$ and the best I can do is win 976$; the second best I can do is win 380$; the third best is win 114$. I will update as the weekend games progress.
The Ravens lost to the Titans in a huge upset and I lost all of my parlays for a total of 400$ . I made a huge mental error ( :x at myself) in my Sidereal Mundane Astrology (SMA) analysis! I failed to see that there was a partile t. Mercury-Saturn-Pluto partile cnj Baltimore's Capsolar (Master Chart of the year) East Point. O well, as us Southerners say--You can't put s--t back into the horse, lol . Not only did this mental error cost me $, it prevented me from playing the Titans in a couple of my money line parlays which would have paid large odds. But, with this mental mistake. I learned I need to make a standard paper form which lists separately the important SMA factors (aspects) for the teams. So true about the old saying: We learn from our mistakes.

Veronica wrote:
GB fans are a rare sort in the NFL as they are the owners of the team and support there community in an unparalleled way in the NFL towns that are home to a team.
So true Veronica! And, because of this unique feature with GB's fan base there is probably more fan psychology than normal involved which is pause for concern because of the negative Sidereal Mundane Astrology charts for GB; which, is actually foretelling the psychological mood for GB's fan base for the outcome of this game. I totally agree with your thoughts about Aaron Rogers--he is a class person/quarterback. I will be with you V pulling for GB and Aaron to win this game.

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:27 am

What do charts show for today’s Houston vs KC 3:05ET ?
Also, what is the full analysis on the Tennessee vs Baltimore upset last night?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:10 am

The charts for the Houston-KC game shows a mixed bag (malefic & benefic) for Houston. The charts for KC is not a mixed bag, only benefic. The safest way to bet this game is with a money-line bet, in which there would be several to choose from. I can explain it to you better if you clearly understand money-line bets. For example, I have a friend who can easily afford to lose 1,000 $ with an open money line 2 team 1000$ parlay with KC to only win today and he will close out this open 2 team money line parlay next Sunday with KC again to win its game. He made this bet with my Sidereal Astrology analysis for Kansas City, Missouri. Jim would be the best person to offer a detailed analysis for Baltimore, Maryland last night (end of game app 11:30 PM EST vs the Titans (Nashville, Tenn). If Jim doesn't have time today, I will post the details later this evening.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:39 pm

I won't have time today, Steve. I'm taking any available time these days to a top-to-bottom rewrite of SMA, which I want to get out of the way before I start a different project (and a LONG way to go - just rewriting the Fires chapter today).

Generally, I don't find these lesser games worth the energy. The psychological pressure for them isn't as big as for the Super Bowl itself. Once we have the final two teams, I'll do a complete workup.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:52 pm

Well, my predictions are garbage. And Everyone else didn’t predict either The Raven or the Packers game correctly. I don’t think the system works.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:09 am

Great learning opportunity!!

I trusted my heart!!

I think Jim actually did predict it. His charts for the game were based in Seattle not GreenBay.

GreenBay all the way!!

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:03 am

James Condor wrote:
Well, my predictions are garbage. And Everyone else didn’t predict either The Raven or the Packers game correctly. I don’t think the system works.
I understand James. I think the system works 80% of the time only with games of national psychological importance. I will continue to predict with it, it has supported my recreational gambling well with great entertainment fun for my life :) . A week ago using the system I predicted the 49ers and Kansas City would be the final two teams in the Super Bowl based on their cities new Capsolars. Vegas has Kansas City a 7.5 favorite over the Titans and the 49ers a 7 point favorite over Green Bay. Time will soon tell if my predictions prove correct based on Jim Sidereal Mundane Astrology system with his Super Bowl Report.

Jim wrote:
Generally, I don't find these lesser games worth the energy. The psychological pressure for them isn't as big as for the Super Bowl itself. Once we have the final two teams, I'll do a complete workup.
I completely understand Jim. I do find analyzing guidelines in your Super Bowl Report for other games of national psychological importance great fun, well worth my energy for great analytical entertainment fun :) .
Veronica wrote:
GreenBay all the way!!
:) :) Aaron's tremendous benefic Solar Quotidian won the day for Green Bay! I am so glad your heart feelings for Green Bay rewarded you with a Green Bay victory.

cometwolf
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by cometwolf » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Excellent prediction SteveS :)
Chiefs vs 49ers super bowl it is.
I am also a Packers fan and I was hoping for an upsets.
May the best team win on 2/2.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
2020 Super Bowl: San Francisco vs. Kansas City

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:53 am

February 2, 2020, est. 10:00 PM, Miami, FL
Comparing San Francisco, CA and Kansas City, MO

Year Chart
SF (Capsolar): Venus on Asc 0°29', Neptune sq. MC 1°29'
KC (Capsolar): Jupiter on MC 1°30, Moon-Jupiter sq. 2°28' in mundo
Conclusion: KC wins (Venus & Neptune are indifferent to win-lose)

Quotidian
SF: CapQ has Moon, which is neutral or negative. CanQ has Mars on Dsc sq. Neptune
KC: t/s Uranus, t Saturn outside usual orb; s Mercury MC
Conclusion: No clear call, but looks threatening for SF. (KC CanQ has Saturn but we have no cause to look at the CanQ)

Solar Ingress Transits
SF (Cansolar): t Uranus conj. Dsc 1°23'
KC: (None)
Conclusion: None

Conclusion
This one is tough and possibly too close to call. There is no clearly marked loser which makes the game less certain. However, in the absence of Saturn, the one Jupiter is pro-win while angular planets for SF's Capsolar are indifferent to winning. I hesitantly go with Kansas City to win, with enough surprise turn-overs on both sides to keep the game exciting.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:40 am

Anyone who makes a prediction for the Super Bowl or any other single game has a 50/50 shot of getting it correct.
Not 80% or any other number. It’s always a 50% chance. It’s like heads or tails of a coin. No matter the previous outcome of a heads or tails, or on this case, football records or past football outcomes, the next chance or either one is always 50%
I’ve noticed some of you are deleting posts that have failed predictions in order to cover up.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:56 am

Cometwolf wrote:
Excellent prediction SteveS 

Thanks Cometwolf. Ain't no way I could have accurately make this prediction and winning bet without the knowledge of Jim's Super Bowl Report before the playoffs began.

Jim wrote:
This one is tough and possibly too close to call.
I totally agree Jim. My friend and I will not be betting any of our winnings on this Super Bowl.

Jim wrote:
(KC CanQ has Saturn but we have no cause to look at the CanQ)
If there has ever been a Q chart to clearly indicate a losing team in this Super Bowl, it's hands down KC's CanQ with CanQ Saturn partile cnj CanQ Dsc 180 CanQ Venus, solidly symbolizing the playoff party (Venus) is over for KC with a loss (Saturn). Jim, is the main reason “we have no cause to look at KC's CanQ” because of KC's non-dormant Jupiter/MC Capsolar? Normally with Sidereal Mundane Astrology for the whole mundane world, we always look closely at CanQ's. If someone was holding a gun to my head forcing me to make a bet---based on KC's very malefic CanQ I would bet SF wins the Super Bowl.

Vegas has KC a slight 1.5 point favorite to win Super Bowl.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:37 am

James Condor wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:40 am
Anyone who makes a prediction for the Super Bowl or any other single game has a 50/50 shot of getting it correct.
James, it's not an 80% chance of getting one game correct. It's a track record of predicting Super Bowl games correctly in the past. Not at all the same thing.
I’ve noticed some of you are deleting posts that have failed predictions in order to cover up.
I went back and checked the logs, and I don't see any indication of anybody deleting any predictions of games. Even if the logs had been altered, there'd be traces of it. There aren't.

If you can be more specific about what you're seeing in a Private Message, I'll see if I can find what you're talking about. I'm pretty good with logs. I'll find it if it's there.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:22 am

SteveS wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:56 am
Jim wrote:(KC CanQ has Saturn but we have no cause to look at the CanQ)
If there has ever been a Q chart to clearly indicate a losing team in this Super Bowl, it's hands down KC's CanQ with CanQ Saturn partile cnj CanQ Dsc 180 CanQ Venus, solidly symbolizing the playoff party (Venus) is over for KC with a loss (Saturn). Jim, is the main reason “we have no cause to look at KC's CanQ” because of KC's non-dormant Jupiter/MC Capsolar? Normally with Sidereal Mundane Astrology for the whole mundane world, we always look closely at CanQ's. If someone was holding a gun to my head forcing me to make a bet---based on KC's very malefic CanQ I would bet SF wins the Super Bowl.
The original study only held if the CanQ was ignored unless the CapQ is dormant. It isn't dormant. CanQ Saturn angularity by itself has a totally random relationship to win-lose, but CanQ Saturn angularity with a dormant CapQ is just like having it in the CapQ.
Vegas has KC a slight 1.5 point favorite to win Super Bowl.
Then those Uranus angularities make me even less inclined.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:01 am

I understand Jim, too much uncertainly for this Super Bowl. I stand neutral.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:57 pm

would looking at the daily chart GM or the owners of each team be insightful?
If a team wins the investors are very very happy and rich people.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:36 pm

V, the beauty of Sidereal Mundane Astrology (SMA) analysis for important football games is you don't actually need the AA timed charts for owners. Although, I do believe at times, a super benefic Sidereal Astrology chart for quarterback or possibly the coach can supersede a benefic/malefic city chart using SMA charts. This could explain why SMA for team cities fail 20% of the time.

cometwolf
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by cometwolf » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:41 am

Are we riding with the 49ers?
Good luck with your bets and enjoy the game :)