New place, new thoughts.

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: New place, new thoughts.

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:58 am

I think he's still settled on December 27, 1999, 7:32 AM EST, Chambersburg, PA.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Thanks Jim.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:52 pm

Soft Alpaca, here are your Natal Midpoints (MP) involving your Natal Uranus starting with the most prominent one in your Natal because it is a Direct Midpoint: (A direct midpoint is 0 or 180 aspect (max orb 1,30)

Ma/Nep = Ur (Direct-1,00) Ebertin's tone for this MP reads:
Changing energy levels, status of weakness emerging suddenly. Sudden disadvantages caused through lack of energy, an illness or accident. This Ma/Nep = Ur is wrapped into your Vertex if birthtime is correct.
Ma/Node =Ur (0,31 Indirect MP 90 degree)

Next in importance on a weighted scale are midpoints of Ur involved with your personal points, Sun, Moon, As, Mc. (Ignore the ones with your angles if you don't feel you have an accurate birth time).

Ve/Ur =Sun & As (*A most important Direct MP Structure, particularly if birth time is correct. For Ve/Ur = Sun Ebertin's COSI reads:
Emotional receptivity, intuition through feeling, a nature quickly aroused. The love adventures of the male.
Sun/Ur =Jup (0,10)
Ur/As =Jup (0,40)

Ur/Node = Saturn (1,14)

If you would like to obtain Ebertin's book: “Combinations of Stellar Influences” you can read more about these MP's and their application to the Natal Chart.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:50 am

I actually feel like the midpoints have helped clarify my birth time.

Having Sun+Jup+ASC+Uranus makes sense. Even more intriguing is it meets with Moon/Pluto/MC and Mars/Mer

For the Ur=Ma/Ne I don't think I agree for the tone of that midpoint completely however. It should be something along the line of disruptive unconscious unshakling energy with merger needs to a physical reality (which could be both accidents and miracles no?)
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:34 am

I clearly understand where you are coming from SA. Ebertin delineated tones are only for us to absorb in our minds to sort out possible more precise meanings for our individual immediate environments, which actually only the individual knows and sees/understands. If you were to sit down with Robert Hand who was a pro with Midpoints, he would advise caution for your Direct Midpoint of: Ma/Nep = Ur. Robert Hand writes:
I find that direct midpoints are as important as major aspects in influencing a chart. One neglects malefic direct midpoints at one's peril; if you use no other type of midpoint, use direct midpoints.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:18 pm

I would say it is malefic but only too a certain extent. Mars/Neptune is the only directly merged midpoint, however Uranus is generally benific in my chart (although the energy is unstabilizing). It connects my Sun/AC/Moon/MC{Venus,Mercury,Mars, and Jupiter as well).
In addition to being angular and aspecting the Sun already

Is it at all possible too that Uranus (magick/ the flow of energy undercurrents with the universe) is made real (put into physical presence under Mars) when merged with Neptune (an environment of my own making)? Because basically when I can't manipulate my own environment physically my ties to the universe get foggy. However yes this plays true to my younger self (I lived on and off in a household where parents who were high on opioids all the time and poverty was the daily normal).

I belive energy is like yin and yang, simply a push and pull, to dictate what is benific and malefic isn't based on the planets themselves but the individual situations they are used in. Sometimes Mars/Neptune is very much a push, other times a pull, and it's up to us as people to channel the energy to what we want to use it for.

(Over the last few months, I got kicked out of college, my dog died, a family member died, one uncle was found taking advantage of his 10 year older daughter, another relalapsed drinking and was cheating on his wife, a friend lost his good job and home, another friend tried to take his life. And another friend had a bad trip/overdose on our way to get the suicidal one. I spent days on greyhound busses watching people do drugs sitting next to people who are on the floor detoxing, I've delt with police in PA, been kicked awake by border patrol in El Paso Texas, had friend who I have spent the last 10 months getting to know (a friend who made a few physical moves on me) tell me I forced the whole friendship.)

Yet I've also crossed the country 2 times, seen the most beautiful sunsets in new Mexico, lived in orange county CA for free for a month, seen the Colorado high mountains and been as high as they were. As well as being or staying a day or two in TX,OK,AZ,TN,MD,DE,OH,MO,NY etc. And I didnt get the virus...

Again push and pull...
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:30 am

Today like yesterday I feel awful. Like a train hit me physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Mind you I haven't had my normally amount of ganja (which helps with my mood swings and insomnia) however I've not felt this crappy not having it (ever).

Can someone check my transits? Any advice?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:40 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:30 am
Can someone check my transits? Any advice?
You're in the long-term pattern of transiting Pluto conjunct your natal Eastpoint essentially all year. This means that as Jupiter and Saturn alternately conjoin this Pluto, you will have different Jupiter-Pluto vs. Saturn-Pluto phases. At the moment, Jupiter is conjunct Pluto on your EP, which shouldn't be bad but likely is breaking things loose - even more so (just a little) because Moon has been squaring them for a few hours this morning.

I don't think that's it, but it might just be stirring things up from the depths.

Then, transiting Uranus today moved within a 1° orb of conjunct your Saturn. Over the course of the next few months, this will break up stable, secure things, shake loose what's stuck, set up a bit of an inner struggle between pressures to change vs, personal tendency to hold fast to current circumstances.

Coming down to today, transiting Mars semi-squares your Uranus. This is another aspect that breaks things, shakes things up in different ways. So that's the pattern of all of these: Things being stirred up in the depths as a deeper, months-long process destabilizes stuck conditions to shift you in new directions. Today is one example of a day one piece breaks off the iceburg.

You had a lunar return a couple of days ago. I suspect that's where we'll find the real insight of what's going on right now but I don't know where you're living at the moment.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:45 am

Newville Pennsylvania Jim. The whole breaking things and unstable things are an everyday for me Jim. Currently sitting in Shippensburg PA with my nana at the urgent care (I think she rebroke her foot) and about 7 or 8ish on Saturday I found out my uncle's cancer is back.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:52 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:45 am
Newville Pennsylvania Jim. The whole breaking things and unstable things are an everyday for me Jim. Currently sitting in Shippensburg PA with my nana at the urgent care (I think she rebroke her foot) and about 7 or 8ish on Saturday I found out my uncle's cancer is back.
Sounds like a tough time with a lot of things on your plate.

Is that Newville in Bucks, Cumberland, or Lancaster County? (There are three in PA.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:59 am

Cumberland. Also it's a hairline fracture in Nana's foot (she's a Scorpio,Cancer,Virgo btw very similar to my mom, her daughter)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:13 am

Your new Sidereal Lunar Return occurred Friday morning, June 29, at 7:14 am and would have been felt about 24 hours before that. For Cumberland, it primarily plays up the Jupiter-Pluto conjunction I mentioned, with transiting Sun opposite natal Sun exactly on another angle. (There is a little Saturn, Mars, and Mercury in the mix, but it's primarily Sun and Jupiter-Pluto. Also important is a mundane Mercury-Mars square.)

Here are the main features:

28°38' Sag - Asc
29°10' Sag - Pluto (0°07' below Dsc)
29°32' Sag - Jupiter (0°40' above Dsc)

10°17' Gem - t Sun
10°34' Sag - r Sun
10°43' Gem - EP

I see no reason to significantly change my first assessment - that old psychological and circumstantial patterns are breaking up, buried parts of your psyche are breaking loose like icebergs floating out to sea. Here's a general interpretation of transiting Jupiter-Pluto in aspect on angles of a lunar return (similar to their transit of your natal angle).
Turning a corner, reversing the tide, recovery (correcting what's wrong). Shifting circumstances regarding career, finance, and prestige stunningly make or break one's reputation, uplift or debase one's station, or reverse economic conditions (fortune or ruin), perhaps forcing issues into the light for all to see and judge.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 am

Thursday I rekindled an old highschool friendship and had a great day, same kind of days with Friday and Saturday (with the exception of news about my uncle). However yesterday and today haven't been so well.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:46 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 am
Thursday I rekindled an old highschool friendship and had a great day, same kind of days with Friday and Saturday (with the exception of news about my uncle). However yesterday and today haven't been so well.
This chart would cover the two weeks (and, to a lesser extent, four weeks) beginning Thursday or Friday.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:56 pm

Full moon hit my Mars tonight. Needless to say I've been feeling pretty down I'm not exactly In a good mental state. Current in hyde park struggling to get a Job, may have to worry about having to move into a shelter until I finish my last 3 weeks of school, im basically not eating. There are other factors at play but overall I've just wanted to curl up hide from the world and go into a coma.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:36 am

Maybe your feeling something like jet lag from all the travel and excitement you had this summer? Hope your spirits are lifted soon. Im assuming your back at school?.... You may want to reach out to Student services there and see if they can help with food and lodging and possibly some career leads?

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:33 am

I'm starting up school in about a week, I only have 3 weeks left. I'm staying off campus due to the amount they are asking for three weeks. The only reason the place I'm staying now is in question is because my friend (the mom in the house) wants me to stay here she knows I'm so close to graduation and she wants me to be successful, however her daughter thinks I'm a freeloader (her and her boyfriend don't do anything including that they aren't paying any rent). I don't want to cause drama but her mom already thinks she is being "a brat" and doesn't think her daughter has any room to speak.

Definitely doesn't help I'm staying inside (I sleep in the garage because I feel bad using the spare bedroom) at this point most of the day, as I've exhausted most employment options. I'm definitely going back to my home state after this too.

As for the jet lag now that you mention it I'm alone all day most days which I like as an introvert but I feel less productive because I only have to worry about myself.

It also doesn't help that I just lost another family member and my uncles cancer isn't going well on top of that.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:44 pm

So I graduated, yay, kind of. I graduated from culinary school (the culinary institutes of America) and I'm an Eagle Scout as well, however ambitious this looks it made me do some self reflection. Coming home from this 80k dollar education only to have olive garden be the first quick response doesn't rock, but as a general rule I Just noted how miserable I really am. Nothing ever exites me (maybe weed) in fact most days I'm down right a miser lol, the only things that do get me going are terrifying type events that really shouldn't. I'm also 20 so maybe finding romance would help (and a job) but to be honest I only feel like I'm working to pay back debt, and the idea of taking effort to extend myself out to another person in terms of a relationship doesn't even sound fun in the slightest.

I've always just kept busy and done well not realizing that keeping busy is what kept me going, to which the going can get rough, but wether it is or isn't rough; I just feel tired of going in general. Like I'm a chicken with its head cut off running around trying to exist in the world (meanwhile all the other chickens are doing the same and im the only one just confused as to why we have no heads).

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:05 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:44 pm
So I graduated
Congratulations!
Coming home from this 80k dollar education only to have olive garden be the first quick response doesn't rock
Thinking of our earliest conversations about you and your chart, I have to say this is one of the most Sagittarian sentences I've read in a while :D
I Just noted how miserable I really am. Nothing ever exites me (maybe weed) in fact most days I'm down right a miser lol, the only things that do get me going are terrifying type events that really shouldn't.
Cannabis in sufficient quantity suppresses endorphin pathways.
I'm also 20 so maybe finding romance would help (and a job) but to be honest I only feel like I'm working to pay back debt, and the idea of taking effort to extend myself out to another person in terms of a relationship doesn't even sound fun in the slightest.
Cannabis in sufficient quantity suppresses endorphin pathways.
I just feel tired of going in general.
You just graduated - achieved something you worked for. You deserve a break, as little relaxation.
Like I'm a chicken with its head cut off running around trying to exist in the world (meanwhile all the other chickens are doing the same and im the only one just confused as to why we have no heads).
A keenly Plutonian observation.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:41 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
So I graduated, yay, kind of.
There's a reason teams that just won the superbowl or whatever go to Disneyland. It's a transition from training all the time to the excitement of the Big Game to "now what?" that going to an amusement park or something keeps other people from demanding too many decisions all at once before they're ready.

Take some time and don't push yourself or let other people push you till you've taken the time.

And I agree with Jim - Cannabis in sufficient quantity suppresses endorphin pathways. Most drugs are downers, or they put you up for awhile and then you crash.

Anyway, congratulations on graduation! Yay.

TheScales_BothWays
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by TheScales_BothWays » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:29 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
So I graduated, yay, kind of. ... and I'm an Eagle Scout as well ...
Yayyy!!! 🥳 Congratulations! 🤩🎉
You've had a really rough year, no joke, but you did it! Go you! You deserve some time to relax/pause, and even celebrate.

And maybe when you're pausing and reflecting, you could have a look at your charts. Stick to the basic four: transits to natal, solar and lunar returns and secondary progressions. The interpretations on this site by Jim, Fagan and Bradley are simply awesome. They'd really help you make sense of things and notice how far you've come in your journey. And of course, one's own chart is the best chart to learn astrology with.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:53 pm

Thanks for the responses and congratulations everyone. Yes Jim in retrospect and please take no offense to this however language and communication are very key, when I first came to solunars I saw some communication interpretation issues based off of the language used to describe sagittarius (as you are a Virgo I find the sign very very different). The little frills have been cut back (and the nature of Pluto and Uranus have come to light in my chart). This describes why although at my core ambition can be boundless, some of the other things sagittarius stands for just don't get my goat (I do love culture so much so I want to absorb all I can, sure I will have my family, but never the narrow minded view of one culture or people being strictly better than another. As a general rule of thumb too many I meet just {nass} me off).

It's also hard for me to conceptionalize probably just how close I am to my Mars sign through words alone (and it did take me a while to truly open up the cage that is Capricorn). I also think what this graduation has showed me is that I didn't understand the underlying difference between me and other Sag/Leo's I know, and that no matter how ambitious and perfect something could be; I will always be literally physically discontent. I didn't even think to take time off to celebrate, Instead I'm thinking about not being motivated to move forward while a huge end of November student debt head-chopping axe slowly descends upon my already poor aff.

As for the cannibis, I haven't had as much as of late, mood swings, eating issues, Insomnia I'm sure are already flaring up. With PTSD flare ups as a potential to follow - Like a scratch that just keeps on getting itchy no matter how hard you itch until it creeps up into your throat and beings to suffocate you.
There are no breaks in life either for me, only one long grog towards death, which I find to be peaceful. It's just up to ourselves to make fun along the way, which being wild horny and free is about where I'm at in this time.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:50 am

Passed my driver's test today finally at around 9:10 am in chambersburg pa, went with my aunt afterwards to a sex store and she bought me a hoody all black and large with "{bonk} you very much" in large grey blue letters across the front, she said I had to have because it is just too much like me. Feeling a very Capricorn vibe today.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:54 am

Congratulations.

Be a bit careful especially for the next month. Lotta Saturn in the transits. Caution about DWIs.

I'm sure you believe yourself to be a better driver than most - nearly everybody believes that, despite any and all evidence to the contrary - but you are a new driver, and experience really counts in driving. Plus, cops can see you inside that car there, and will be more likely to decide to pull over a young man to take him down a peg.

BTW, the news just announced deadly car crashes are up here in Nebraska over the last 9 months by quite a lot. Don't know if that's true on the east coast.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:50 am

Yea! Nice:) congrats

As a fellow eastern woodlands person.....
Watch out for deer. Its the rut time and from what Ive heard our region has seen unpresidented amounts of hunters going into the woods......which drive the deer out. Hitting a deer is no joke.
Be safe

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:42 am

Yeah hitting a deer is pretty much like hitting a small truck except the truck won't go through the windshield.
Those little deer whistles they sell to put on your car don't work either.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:04 am

Haha I don't/won't drive under the influence of alcohol- not even a drop, but thanks for the heads up. Yup the deer are bad out here in Newville, living in hicktown PA with my nan. Luckily I drive a ford explorer but I do tend to watch out especially late at night down these country roads.

I'm hoping instead next month those saturn transits bring me funds because I have to shell out 700$ a month just in loans and insurance and I haven't been able to smoke because on top of that I'm saving for my medical card now that I plan on staying in PA for a while.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:40 am

Not just alcohol, but that's a good start.

Saturn only brings money for hard work, but Saturn makes work hard to find. Deep breathly, and check if there's help from your state and county for people affected by Covid, meaning you can't find a job.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:56 pm

I do have a job,I work at a local olive garden, even now a Friday night alone can bring in a couple hundred in tips. I'm also working 5 or 6 days a week trying to do at least one double shift.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:51 pm

Good for you.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:23 am

Thanks!

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:15 pm

Today I had a funeral as well as finding out my step-dad tried (and of course had) a terrible experience on meth which he had for the first time (he had been addicted to smack most of his life -} he just got out of the slammy too). Also a family friend (my Nana's boyfriend) has a family member in the hospital giving up on life due to covid-19. Every turn I take it seems the bawon is looking over my shoulder.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:08 am

I will admit I am sculpting myself everyday as are many unassuming people [I'm 20 and living as someone trying to make it in the industry I choose right now is mind boggling, most people are surprised I'm even working :( ].

For some reason my gut has told me this whole time that I won't get the virus (not because I'm a super human or I'm invincible) but because people "radiate around me" I find that their lives (and their deaths) also do the same. However one consistent thing is that people often come and go in my life (death and abandonment/moving on).

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:26 am

Curious how the year will end out, with moon going to be in full swing crossing over my DSC as it gets fuller.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:24 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:26 am
Curious how the year will end out, with moon going to be in full swing crossing over my DSC as it gets fuller.
That's a fairly minor aspect, effects lasting a few hours at most.

The biggest transit at the moment, though, is Sun crossing your Ascendant today, approaching your solar return in less than 48 hours. Where are you located at the moment (so we can take a look at your new Solar Return with you).

And of course this is under the broader big-deal umbrella of Pluto's two years of conjoining your Eastpoint.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:15 pm

Probably why I feel Pluto so heavily- though Uranus I find manifests on every thing aspecting or passing my sun too (correct?). Newville Pennsylvania cumberland county (Lower Mifflin township).

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Sidereal Solar Return 12/26/2020

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:09 pm

Your new Solar Return occurs December 26 at 4:42:36 PM EST. If you aren't in Newville, you may want to notice exactly where you are at the time.

The new SSR highlights your luminaries, suggesting that you will be very much in the spotlight and a center of attention in the new year, something of a beacon to others while a bit in a fog yourself perhaps, sorting out exactly what you want to do and be moving forward. In all this, it is likely to be a happier, possibly more relaxed year than most. Here is the breakdown:

t Neptune on MC -8°42'
t Venus sq. MC -1°17'
t Mercury on Dsc -2°27'
r Sun on Dsc -0°30'
------------------------
r Moon on IC +1°17'
r Pluto sq. MC +1°11'

r Mercury on Dsc +8°50'

t Moon op. r Venus 3°14'

-- t Pluto conj. r EP 0°19'
-- r Mercury-Pluto sq. 0°31' mundo
-- r Moon-Pluto sq. 0°59'

-- r Moon-Sun sq. 1°47' mundo

-- t Mercury conj. r Sun 1°58' mundo

Other Partile
t Mars conj. r Jupiter 0°10'
t Jupiter-Saturn conj. 0°35'

From this, I would rank the strongest factors (Class 1 angularities and aspects) as follows:

r Sun on Dsc -0°30'
r Mercury-Pluto sq. 0°31'
r Moon-Pluto sq. 0°59'

r Moon on IC +1°17'
t Pluto conj. r EP 0°19'
r Moon-Sun sq. 1°47'
t Mercury conj. r Sun 1°58'
t Mercury on Dsc -2°27'
r Pluto sq. MC +1°11'
t Venus sq. MC -1°17'
t Moon op. r Venus 3°14'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:17 am

Thanks Jim. I can definitely see a fog coming up, I'm abousetly confused on where I'm going now (career and life goals) because of covid. What I want is not to be poor, because I'm always poor always was poor and right now looking like I'm going to get even more poor because of debt. I'm looking at going to work at a dispensary in Carlisle, u have to be 21 but that's in a few short days (and some of the people who work there know who I am because I'm always friendly- they can't wait to see me come through the interview process). Hopefully I'll get to work there during the day because right now I'm having trouble finding 2-3 days worth of work in a week.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:45 am

Just an off hand thought, people tell me my music is sad a lot, now not all of it is but when I'm listening to lorde, cigarettes after sex, and other indie music (like Ajj) or even some of the more popular songs I like have ballad tempos and people say it then too (Joji/ the weeknd).

Some of it is down right about suicide, death (sex,drugs,mental disturbia etc.)

I like my "sad" music if that's what it is called so be it. Haters going to hate.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:36 pm

So fingers crossed the state processes my cannabis badge by the time I get back from this funeral. The cannabis shop I'm looking to work for is called Herbaceous (the Big sky location) I'm wondering if could set the chart for here. I'm rather calm and safe feeling in this joint.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:45 am

I'm sorry for your loss.
Fingers crossed for you.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:01 pm

Up date Momma Dee and my best friend's dad are both now in the ICU!!
The shop is slow because of the Yellowstone floods, she was going to have to let me down with bad news she took on one full time employee for the summer; however we called the state and my badge wouldn't be here in time anyways! The now inevitable funeral has caused me to realize I'm going to have to go my friends PA home for 2 weeks at least. So I will return here and try anew when I come back I'll get my badge from the mail get trained at the shop i like and another shop I like (who we sell their products) is moving up the mountain so I will work there part time. Then be on call as well as help trim and hopefully grow for the shop in town center (which means camping trips to butte and other spots for little weekend weed harvests!). Also I'll be the first duel employee of l two family owned and operated business working together.

Hoping the state works out things got messy fast!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:13 pm

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:01 pm
Hoping the state works out things got messy fast!
You had a Demi-Lunar yesterday (easy to keep track of since your Moon is in the same degree as my wife's Moon).

Your Demi had an exact Venus-Saturn square. Venus was closer to the angle than Saturn (so one would expect things tipped more favorably - the love aspect over the loss aspect - but "loss of love" would nonetheless be the kind of energy for the two-week period). - The Saturn is also atop your natal Mars. The Venus-Saturn also aspects your natal Venus.

In short, a bit of a muck-up but in a two-week chart.

I'm guessing you won't be back in Montana in two weeks for your July 4 SLR. If it occurs near Chambersburg, an unafflicted Venus is on EP (Moon-Venus square on angles) with Mercury rising. You'll still have the ongoing transit of Saturn to your Mars, but it falls in the background. Overall, beginning about July 3, the emotional tone is more positive.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:33 pm

Planning on returning July 9-10. Hoping the chart in Big sky Montana looks better for me starting then.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:43 pm

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Planning on returning July 9-10. Hoping the chart in Big sky Montana looks better for me starting then.
Your first return after you, uh, return <g> is your July 16 Demi-Solar. For Big Sky, it places your Sun exactly rising and transiting Sun-Mercury on WP. Furthermore, transiting Jupiter squares your rising natal Sun. There are other things - less strong - but this is the main stuff.

Sounds to me like you get to shine (with Sun-Mercury = government paperwork as a main feature of the events) - so your card likely will be there. Natal Neptune squares MC so you may seem a little lost and meandering (or just consuming the product).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:52 pm

Thanks Jim, I'll let you know how it goes (Big Sky buds already offered me a job if I had a badge so fingers crossed it's the shop that's coming up here 🤞 I'll find out tommrow).

Also my mail goes to the post then the hotel where it could get sent to my prior job bucks or it could end up in some office in the hotel. (I'm going to try to write the front desk a note and tell the HR guy when I get my deposit tommrow).

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:00 pm

got my deposit. Not going to PA till I can get on a plane. Also I got banned from my former jobs premises I believe (I've been canceled).

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:15 pm

Got a Job! Events manager position at the Loan Mountain Ranch, I have an equal half who is on vacation currently.
Yesterday was my first event I did a BBQ and got to do just a little mixology while I was there as well (adult huckleberry lemonades with ginger ale spritz). Very hectic I did everything from drive the work truck to meet a member of the Maren Morris band. Tommrow is the Rodeo and the other event in the summer is a Picnic. We have one every week of each event. In addition I'm helping host and serve in the restaurant and today I actually got down in the corral for an hour an a half so I could make today into a longer pay day (I'll probably do this twice a week).

I'm having a blast.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:30 pm

Fantastic! Congratulations!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:24 pm

Apparently not so. Got fired again for no reason just told they couldn't work with me.