Kamala Harris NQ2 (Natal Quotidian) for Prez election 2020

Q&A and discussion on Quotidian variations of progressions.
SteveS
Nabu
Kamala Harris NQ2 (Natal Quotidian) for Prez election 2020

Post by SteveS » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:04 am

Only if we know for a fact Kamala Harris (Presidential Candidate) is voting in Sacramento, California her Home State residence, her Natal Quotidian (NQ2) for election date Nov 3 2020 offers high probability her Party, at the very least, wins the 2020 Presidential Election. If Kamala is still a Presidential or Vice Presidential Candidate, she most likely will vote in Sacramento.

Kamala Harris Nov 3 2020 NQ2—link below; note NQ2 Jupiter partile conjuncts NQ2 MC.
https://imgur.com/7NmkeNX

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Kamala Harris NQ2 (Natal Quotidian) for Prez election 2020

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:41 pm

Steve, I think this is the factor you found in Harris' chart previously.

There are some interesting ambivalences. For inauguration, transiting Saturn crosses her natal Descendant (which can go either way but, as a first impression, is bad).

But her Solar Arcs are stupendous. This is disturbing since the Solar Arcs are the one technique where Trump does well and Biden does poorly. In Harris' case, the most important direction is that her 0°10' natal Moon-Sun opposition comes to natal Ascendant between Election Day and Inauguration Day - they are -17' and -08' for Election Day, and -04' and +05' (midpoint exact!) for Inauguration Day.

Meanwhile, one of the places Joe shows best is his SLR on the evening of January 20. He looks like the total talk of the town. Harris also has an SLR that night (their Moons are conjunct) and she has transiting Venus square Ascendant. Harder to see, but of great importance, her natal Pluto is 1°11' below Descendant! This is a potentially very happy and transitional SLR.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:19 pm

The only main benefic I see for Trump involves his equal distancing Solar Arcs this Autumn, which you caught in an earlier post. If it was not my respect for Trump's benefic election Solar Arcs, I would make a wager on the Dems wining big time in this election. Putting all of Biden's/Harris charts together, they beneficially outweigh Trump's negative/malefic charts. Never have I been so mixed for a Prez election. This will make my first Prez election in my legal age life I will not make a wager for a winner. This seems so strange to me but we are living in strange times. Hell, I don't think there will be a college football season to wager on :( . As a natural gambler/speculator there is nothing left for me to attempt any speculations, only try to make some coins with possible market trades--if I see the right kinds of technical markets.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:23 pm

Besides a very nice SLR, Harris has progressed Moon conjunct progressed Jupiter to the minute of arc for inauguration, while progressed Sun is only 0°05' from her Descendant. (The Moon-Jupiter is also partile square progressed Pluto and natal Venus.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:34 pm

Besides a very nice SLR, Harris has progressed Moon conjunct progressed Jupiter to the minute of arc for inauguration, while progressed Sun is only 0°05' from her Descendant. (The Moon-Jupiter is also partile square progressed Pluto and natal Venus.)
Yes, I noted this when I looked at her cycles for this election many months ago saying at the very least her party should win. Does not surprise me at all she got VP with her full moon connected by Solar Arc to her natal angles. However, there was a time when I thought Joe/the party was going to make a wrong decision and not select Kamala. Its definitely a good time for her to win---but she has been a winner most her life.