A timed chart for the May 17 1792 NYSE Radical Chart

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
SteveS
Nabu
Re: A timed chart for the May 17 1792 NYSE Radical Chart

Post by SteveS » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:44 pm

Sean wrote:
…just discovered that the NYSE H of 29551 on 2/12/20 converts to 117*43' which is of course 27*Can 43'.
I don’t understand, please explain, thanks.
Sean wrote:
Assume you have the formula for converting price to degrees but if not, let me know and I'll post.
No, I don’t but please feel free to post. I use to do a-lot of soybean trading for my small personal account and a Company’s account, but that was many Moons ago when I had access to live squawk advice from a brilliant soybean floor trader. We caught the raging Bull Market in Soybeans in the winter of 1977. Now, I only advise a couple of clients when I think I see major technical things with NYSE/Gold.
Sean wrote:
…really enjoy your work
Thank you.

seanhunt
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by seanhunt » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:33 pm

Steve, After my last post, I found a different price for the all time NYSE high of 29951 that you had posted. To convert that to zodiac degrees is as follows: Sqrt (29951) = 173.06 * 180 = 31151.442 - 225 = 30926.44 /360 = 85.906783 - 85. = .906783 * 360 = 326.44 degrees or 26*AQ 26' which is closely sq NYSE natal Su of 27* Tau.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:01 am

Sean, are you using W.D. Gann's methodology to convert price to a degree in the zodiac?

seanhunt
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by seanhunt » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:45 am

Was taught this by several different 'gann' gurus and believe the basis is from his sq of 9. I've been using it for years with good results.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:07 am

Sean wrote:
Was taught this by several different 'gann' gurus and believe the basis is from his sq of 9. I've been using it for years with good results.
I am certainly not a Gann Guru, but I learned enough from Gann's Master Time & Price Charts to know he knew a-lot about natural laws using the whole circle beginning from the Spring Equinox to possibly calculate in advance, or at least readily recognize when major tops and bottoms in markets were happening by squaring Price with Time. Personally, my favorite Master Chart to work with was the Square of 4 Chart in the Soybean & Gold Markets recognizing their major tops. The Square of 4 Chart was invaluable to me with fast roaring Bull Markets signaling a major top to an exact Day with certain Sun Dates on his Master Charts. Gann's material was actually what inspired me to pursue a serious study into Astrology with my own Natal Chart; which, put me on an exciting path of adventure & discovery with my entire life related to the ancient saying: "Timing is Everything."

Please feel free to pass on any of your knowledge/experiences/opinions using Gann's Square of 9 with the NYSE. :)

seanhunt
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by seanhunt » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:13 pm

re 7:52a time for NYSE Buttonwood chart: It occurred to me that on Gann's sq9 the 11th, 12th,& 13th numbers out from the center on the 0*/360* line are 452, 541, & 638. If you think of those numbers as 'time' mod1440, they translate to; 7:32, 9:01, & 10:38 - all possibilities for a 'start time'. The interesting thing to me is that since each of those is 0/360 or 0*Aries they represent the beginning of a new zodiac wheel.
thus btwn 7:32 & 9:01 there is 360* of time and again btwn 9:01 & 10:38 another 360* of time. The difference btwn 541 & 453 is 89 and 360/89 = 4.04*/minute or with a 1m chart, 7.42 bars =30* of zodiac. Once time arrives at 9:01, the difference btwn that & the next 360* time of 10:38 is 97 minutes and 360/97 3.71*/minute or 8.08 bars to cover 30* of zodiac.

The sq9 was purported to be an important piece of Gann's methodology although he never really discussed how he used it in any of his material. Certainly the above provides quite a different way of looking at intraday price movement.

best,
Sean

Btw, you can prove that each of the numbers (452, 541, & 638) as well as all the subsequent numbers on that line are 360* using the formula I provided last week.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:21 am

Sean wrote:
The sq9 was purported to be an important piece of Gann's methodology although he never really discussed how he used it in any of his material. Certainly the above provides quite a different way of looking at intraday price movement.
Yes, in Gann's written course material he never actually gave implicit instructions how to use his squares of price and time charts. One thing we know for sure with these charts: price (numbers) spiral out into separate stacked squares with specific dates circling these Master Time & Price charts. The square of 9 chart is based squaring odd numbered squares---note the first square is the number 1, the second square ends in the number 9 (square of 3), the 3rd square ends in the number 25 (the square of 5). All the squares of odd numbers end on the same diagonal angle with the date Feb 4th and 180 the date of Aug 4th. There are 16 dates on Square of 9 Chart, in other words the whole year beginning from the Spring Equinox is divided by 16 to get 16 separate dates.

Now, lets look at the square of four chart. The first square on this Master Time & Price chart ends in the number 4 (the square of 2), the second square ends in the number 16 (the square of 4). All the even numbered squares end on the same angle going from two dates---the Spring Equinox to the Autumn Equinox, with 24 separate dates on the Square of 4 chart. Never was any of this discussed in the Gann course material! I had to figure all of this myself when closely looking at these two Master & Time charts. Since the Square of 4 Chart and its even numbered squares fell on the natural law cycle of the Spring & Autumn Equinoxes, I chose this chart to seriously study with various markets. Since I started my trading objectives with two markets, the gold and soybean markets, I spent long hours in the Library gathering DAILY price history in these two markets (10 years of daily price history). Then, at nights I would study my Library Price data and I discovered a remarkable fact: Major tops and bottoms in the the soybean and gold markets were pivoting off the exact dates on the Square of 4 charts. I then immediately ordered more history of daily price charts and discovered some markets were pivoting with important tops and bottoms off the Square of 4 chart and the square of 9 chart----frigging amazing. This proved to me Gann had discovered there was a natural seasonal law with time & price governing all markets. If I was a day trader, I first would want to know if the market I was day trading was vibrating to the odd square Master Chart (9) or the even square Master Chart (4), paying very close attention to their exact dates for important support or residence price levels.

As far as McWhirter's timed NYSE chart in this thread, I strongly suspect she got this exact time from a member of the NYSE exchange. Members have to pay a large $ fee to become a member and are probably the only one's who have access to historical data which would have recorded the TIME of the first trade on the NYSE Exchange. I suspect Gann had the times for first trades in several markets! These exact first
timed historical trades would become invaluable to a serious astrologer---no different from an AA rated timed birth chart. Gann was an astrologer---I have seen in Gann's hand writing from the Jones material who bought out Gann/Lambert publishing company---astrological symbols used on price trend lines when trends reversed. In other words, Gann was tracking Planetary aspects when a major price trend in a specific market would time a major reversal in a specific market. But Gann never discussed astrology language in any of his written course material, and Billy Jones had all of Gann's course material. When I realized with the Gann material TIME was governing the markets, is when I decided to take up a serious study of Astrology as applied to my AA timed birth chart. Indeed, "Timing is Everything." :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:00 am

The NYSE technically experienced a weekly reversal in lower prices last week. This was right on cue with malefic Sidereal Mundane Astrology happening this Autumn. If this weekly reversal is followed by a monthly reversal in lower prices on the monthly September charts at the end of September, there will be high probability for a prolonged NYSE market for lower prices. As I have posted in the past, it is my opinion financial markets are cycling with a 90 year Bearish Price Cycle fundamentally caused by the Covid-19 Pandemic. It is obvious the Federal Reserve is doing everything within their power to prevent corporate NYSE prices from falling into a deep recession. Who wins, the 90 year cycle or the Federal Reserve? Only TIME knows for sure.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:03 am

With the market dropping like a rock pre-election date Nov 3, I post this very rare “outstanding incident” SLR for the NYSE Oct 30 2020. Regardless who is elected Prez, and only if the market continues to drop going into the end of this week or election date, it would not surprise me to see the NYSE reverse its short term market direction based on the outcome of the Prez Election.

We have here a rare double Venus-Uranus Paran with SLR Uranus partile cnj NYSE Venus partile cnj SLR MC; and NYSE Venus forming a very rare Paran to NYSE Uranus on the SLR MC & ASC respectively. This double rare Venus-Uranus Paran is suspiciously forming on this NYSE SLR right before the election. I have always read Natal NYSE Venus as symbolizing the money relationships involved with the NYSE. A good test for testing the angles of McWhirter's NYSE chart.

Inside wheel chart—the Oct 30 NYSE SLR; Outside wheel chart—Natal NYSE.
https://ibb.co/d4M55jv

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:15 am

The Oct 30th 2020 “outstanding incident” SLR for this timed chart of the NYSE with rapid short term market results from Oct 30 is a sterling Sidereal Astrology example in the world of mundane astrology.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:42 am

Wow! Great call! - You may really be onto something with this timing for this chart (despite the fact that it seems to contradict the meager historic records of the event). This is spot on!

The market does seem to like the way the election is going - perhaps that it is going so smoothly without calamitous incident? (The market also started up the day before election day four years ago.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:39 pm

Jim wrote:
This is spot on!
Indeed! A link to the Dow futures daily chart: https://www.barchart.com/futures/quotes ... tive-chart

Put your cursor on Oct 30 bar price and note exact bottom. To me, what will be interesting to see if this bottom produces thrusts to new highs above the the Sept 3rd top at 29,000 on a weekly chart. Obviously we are seeing "spot on" Uranus (sudden change in price direction) symbolism with this SLR. Sidereal Astrology poetry—in motion! :)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:48 pm

I was seeing Venus on the MC - and especially Venus exactly on Uranus exactly on MC. (I'd even missed the other Uranus rising.)

Yes, October 30 was the tipping day. That day and one day either side (i.e. within 24 hours) the CapQ had transiting and ingress Saturn on angles and the CanQ had transiting Mars. "Bad day" is an obvious label.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:04 am

Technically speaking, the key price levels now are the the Sept 3rd high and the Oct 30 low. When price closes above or below these key price levels on the weekly charts will be a major indicator for long term price direction, imo.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:20 am

The NYSE futures has spiked today, thrusting up more than 1400 points, certainly fulfilling the Oct 30 “outstanding incident” SLR bottom for a reversing increase in prices. I think the Oct 30 “outstanding incident” SLR certainly has offered us solid proof we have an accurate timed birth chart for the NYSE. The NYSE futures has shot up more than 4000 points since the Oct 30 bottom, breaking a record for an up movement in prices in the shortest amount of time ever in the history of the NYSE. All of this happening with a double whammy of Venus-Uranus Paran on the the "outstanding incident" Oct 30 SLR, a very rare Paran occurrence coinciding with a historical record breaking upward thrust in Prices for the shortest amount of time.

Now would be a good reminder for two of our most important Sidereal Astrology teachers:
Donald Bradley wrote from his book "Solar and Lunar Returns":
Lunar Returns are more powerful in immediate effects....
Cyril Fagan wrote from his book "Primer of Sidereal Astrology:"
When two or more planets are simultaneously on the same, adjacent or opposite angles they are said to be in paranatellonta (Paran). This is the most powerful of all configurations.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:10 am

The next NYSE SLR which has good possibilities for setting up & timing another quick volatile move in price (to the downside) is the Feb 16th 2021 SLR. Before making any possible final decisions, I want to see the technical structures of the market a couple of market days before Feb 16th. This Feb 16th SLR could time when the market begins or ends a major price decline coinciding IMO with a very malefic Capsolar (Jan 14 2021). To see and understand some of the malefic aspected structures of this SLR, the Sidereal Astrologer based on Jim's teachings must look at both the eclipto & mundo charts, which I will discuss as we approach Feb 16th.

Certain possible technical market structures are critical for determining what type of market move this SLR may manifest. Only time knows for sure what the possibilities may be for the fundamental news associated with this possible negative market move which I think will be short lived with time, again depending on the internal market technicals. Understand, I am still in my experimental/discovery stages with reading this NYSE chart with Sidereal Astrology techniques.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:17 am

I assume you wrote this knowing that the Dow crossed 30,000 an hour or so ago in the last hours of Jupiter in Sagittarius as it prepares for "get down to work" Jupiter in Capricorn - probably meaning market stabilization by various means.

And, almost immediately after crossing into Capricorn, Jupiter will enter a 2° orb of the Washington Capsolar MC at 2°09' Capricorn.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:30 am

Indeed, I knew this, SMA speaking very loud to us. The Dow is making new all time highs and imo is still in launch mode from the NYSE's Oct 30th 2020 'outstanding incident' SLR bottom. Technically speaking, when the DOW closes above 29,500 on the Nov monthly chart (soon to happen), it sets up for continued new highs. I think the Feb 16th NYSE SLR may be symbolizing, at the very least, a quick correction in bullish prices.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:03 am

Yes, October 30 was the Friday before Election Day. On the following Monday, the market started up - exactly as it did one day before the 2016 election - so this seems an election-centric climb at root.

Immediate causes seem to be other things - announcements about highly promising vaccines, plus the Yellen nomination for Treasury Secretary - but I think the long picture is that this is a rise from the last two days of election season upward.

Regarding February: Biden has a rough February. (I'm wondering if he did indeed get hurt on Inauguration Day and is still in the recovery phase. It's surprisingly harsh in all four lunars or demis covering part of February.)
See the Bridge section here: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4520
See Biden's lunar returns here: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4520#p33860

For the period beginning February 16, when your market SLR hits, I wrote this for Biden's February 17 Demi-SLR:
Effective Feb 16 to Mar 16. Provided President Biden is in Washington, this is one of his most frustrating months. In both the SLR and Demi-SLR are marks of weakness, frustration, and perhaps convalescence. In the SLR no transiting planets are foreground; among natal planets, he has Neptune (MC -2°17') and Saturn (Dsc +3°15') providing nearly all information for the month. These effects are deepened by transiting Saturn square Moon within 1° mundanely.

He has better SLRs in the spring (quite excellent ones) - but this one is quite demoralizing. Under natal Saturn-Neptune, mental and emotional states become dark and troubling, with worry, anxiety, fear, dread, grief, depression, and distrust as common expressions. One may withdraw into seclusion or asylum. Draining (even disabling) health conditions can sap strength and undercut will. Inner demons have their day.

While this diminishment is forefront for the month, background patterns are mostly positive. Though background, within a 1° orb transiting Sun squares natal Sun-Venus, transiting Jupiter squares natal Mars, and transiting Pluto opposes natal Jupiter while in mundo Jupiter opposes natal Pluto. Only Mars opposite natal Mercury (0°27' mundo) seems unpleasant, probably making him the target of criticism and attacks.

But, generally, continuing objective backdrop circumstances seem positive despite the fact that the immediate headlines of his life are dark and troubling.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:48 am

Jim, I speculate if Biden's nasty lunars combined with the "severe" 2021 Capsolar is going to manifest with another shut down with Covid. If so, the market should know this well before the shut downs start occurring. Only TIME knows for sure, but I should be able to see better as market technicals approach Feb 16, and we both should see solid clues when Biden's nasty lunars start approaching and begin.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:12 am

My best technical guess for now: Unless the market gets in gear and starts moving up with breath, the market smacks of a distribution selling pattern since Nov 9. This means the market is waiting on some type of fundamental negative news for a market correction.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:46 am

Congress voted themselves a two day extension to the shut down that would have otherwise happened tonight. So yeah. Shutdown is looming. They may vote on MOnday the budget through the start of the next congress and dump it all in their laps bringing this all in line with the mundane predictions.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:59 am

Excellent point JSAD.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:49 am

Note the partile 90 of Mercury (01,59 Tau) & Pluto (01,40 Aqu) with this NYSE Radical Chart. When the intense, dramatic, stunning/shocking (Pluto) News/Communications (Mercury) broke on the Game Stop Stock (GME), with Main Street traders clobbering a Wall Street Hedge Fund with a Short Squeeze of billions of loss $, transiting Mercury was coming to a Station at 01,23 Aqu partile conjunct NYSE Pluto. This Mercury-Pluto News dominated the financial news! Additional proof this Radical Chart NYSE is an accurate timed chart.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:10 am

ONLY if the NYSE is making new all-time highs on Feb 16 (the date of an outstanding incident SLR), will I become very interested in the NYSE possibly beginning a serious price correction. Feb 16 also just so happens to be a Gann Sun Date marked by equally dividing the seasons (the annual year) by 12 from 0 degrees Aries, seen with Gann’s Even Squared Price and Time Master Chart. Many Moons back into my past when I was a active price chartist using daily charts, many times I would see when these Gann Dates on this Master Time & Price Indicator would top or bottom a market to the exact dates, it was quite amazing to witness.

But, even more interesting to me is to see if this Feb 16th Date will mark a price correction in the NYSE foretold by its Sidereal Lunar Return (SLR), which has always been one of the main charts use by Siderealists. Here are the “outstanding incidents’ aspects for the Feb 16 SLR:

Mundo SLR Mercury 00,23 conjunct SLR Asc
Mundo SLR Saturn 00,40 conjunct SLR Asc

I read this possible “outstanding incident” Mercury-Saturn partile mundo conjunction on SLR Asc as possibly being inhibited negative (Saturn) News (Mercury) entering the financial markets.

SLR Sun partile 90 SLR MC. (putting the spotlight on the NYSE)

Eclipto angular SLR Saturn partile 90 SLR Uranus 1,24 Conjunct Radical Venus.
I read this SLR Saturn-Uranus “outstanding incident” combo with radical Venus as possibly changing (Uranus) the price trend of the NYSE from up to negative down (Saturn) relative to the $ relationships (Venus) with the NYSE.

Other partile aspects: SLR Venus partile 180 radical Uranus for maybe unexpectedly changing (Uranus) $ relationships (Venus) with the NYSE. This “outstanding incident” SLR will be a good test for this NYSE timed chart. Uranus symbolism in the marketplace seems to indicate volatility (rapid changing price movements).

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:47 am

Based on transits to the Capsolar, I expect a sense of crisis to be over by February 13. That's when the Neptune-Jupiter-Mars Bridge zone drops Mars from the mix: For February 14-19, it's just Neptune-Jupiter; then Jupiter leaves orb of Capsolar Descendant briefly, returning Feb 27, so we have a stretch of surrealistic gambling.

But I think any immediate sense of crisis ends February 13. Maybe a few days earlier, because the February 9 Caplunar has Jupiter on MC right through NYC and is generally positive, upbeat, and happy for the most part.

But February 16 is interesting for the Arilunar spiking anxiety in the short-term; and Biden's SLR is one of his most frustrating and dragging down. I don't expect a bad tumble, though, because of the nearly sublime Caplunar plus the Neptune-Jupiter combinations keeping optimism elevated.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:35 pm

Jim wrote:
I don't expect a bad tumble…
Me either, I think the Fed learned their lesson with the 2020 nosedive. I now think the Fed provides fail-safe security for the NYSE with its entire corporate system, it’s a new era, imo. I still worry some about the angular Mars-Saturn 90 in the Capsolar, but who knows how it will manifest. Only if we see new all times highs Feb 15-17 in the Dow with daily and weekly reversals do I give the NYSE a chance for making a cyclical high for 2021.
Jim wrote:
For February 14-19, it's just Neptune-Jupiter; then Jupiter leaves orb of Capsolar Descendant briefly, returning Feb 27, so we have a stretch of surrealistic gambling.
This Jup-Nep could indeed cause an overbought top situation in the NYSE. I will let my old school technicals have their say for any final decisions.

Profit
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Profit » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:36 pm

Very interesting subject...

I utilize the time of 8:52 AM for the Buttonwood Agreement. LMT or EST? For functionality I utilize EST. I think it was Mary Boyd that I learned this time from... 10:10 and 8:52 were both considered by many as optional times to consider... Carol Mull's name comes to mind as a resource but I can't recall which chart she suggested for the Buttonwood(NYSE). McWhirter utilized 14-17 degrees of Cancer for the ASC of the NYSE... I couldn't find 'much' validity with her theory. I'm not a fan of tropicalists when it comes to forecasting.

When I look at the 8:52 AM EST chart my view is of what the Buttonwood experience is about. Saturn elevated and square to the ASC. Neptune opposite Saturn and square the ASC. The Sun and Mercury's relationship to the Saturn/Neptune experience and the Sun aspecting the ASC is what a trading vehicle needs to look like. In Sidereal terms not tropical... 5:05 Cancer rising or there abouts.

Todays' demi-lunar reflects current trading as Markets soared today and will continue up this week.... Natal Mars(In house stock value) is being elevated temporarily. Transiting Neptune will soon oppose Natal Mars and that is the downdraft. Neptune first touches progressed ketu and then its on to Natal Mars. It would make any sitting President feel like crap.

This is classic Market elevation prior to correction.
There is the Sun/Neptune conjunction to evaluate though due to Mars trine the ASC.

Whatever correction occurs there will be strong buy back due to the economy developing strength. I'll take Saturn in Capricorn any day!

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:15 am

Profit wrote:
Transiting Neptune will soon oppose Natal Mars and that is the downdraft.
Good point. I need to see if there are any "outstanding incidents" SLR's with this combo. Thanks for your input Profit.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:18 am

NYSE Dow averages and Future's NYSE Indexes making new all time highs with recent vertical prices. Only If these vertical prices continue into Feb 16 with malefic NYSE SLR Feb 16, I will become very interested in some type of corrective price move to the downside.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:39 am

Right this minute, it appears to me the Feb 16th SLR may be indicating a possible corrective price move. However, the technicals I follow did not get into severe overbought situations which leads me to believe any corrective price moves will not be severe. More TIME is needed to know for sure.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:23 am

Today's drop was quite a surprise! I haven't had time to check the money press and see what triggered it. Even then, the Dow is still over 31,000.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:05 am

Oil refineries are shut down. And the Governor of Texas said Texas was running on liberal-imposed wind power, and the wind power ran out. (It's actually Texas was running on natural gas and the gas pipelines froze because the politicians chose not to protect them from freezing.) (How the heck could liberals have imposed wind power on Texas anyway?)

Fill your gas tank now!

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:29 am

I am still thinking about the partile angular Mars-Saturn in the 2021 Capsolar, and am beginning to wonder if this Mars-Saturn is going to have something to do with the winter? I mean, damn, we have never seen when all the counties of Texas was put under a 'Winter Storm Warning'. Is it possible this Winter may go down as the worst Winter ever in this Country?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:34 am

Market press is saying it's mostly a spike in unemployment figures. Also, yesterday was a record high so there was going to be SOME correction today. More of a zit than a bubble, but, y'know... Then, a bunch of analysts downgraded AMC, CrowdStrike, Honda, Infinity Pharm, and a bunch of other big companies.

It seems investors are holding their breath (and their cash) waiting for the stimulus package to get fully passed, rather than just promised.

Texas can't be helping.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:36 am

SteveS wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:29 am
I am still thinking about the partile angular Mars-Saturn in the 2021 Capsolar, and am beginning to wonder if this Mars-Saturn is going to have something to do with the winter? I mean, damn, we have never seen when all the counties of Texas was put under a 'Winter Storm Warning'. Is it possible this Winter may go down as the worst Winter ever in this Country?
That sort of thing happens with Saturn in Capricorn (and we've never had it while Pluto's there, too). Yes, certainly one possible Capsolar expression. (There will be flooding when all that snow melts, right? - There's Jupiter-Uranus to add to Mars-Saturn.) And the current Arilunar marked Texas (and the Plains in general) in advance quite easily.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:36 pm

Jim wrote:
(There will be flooding when all that snow melts, right?
Indeed. And if the uppers parts of the Mississippi River are frozen with deep ice packs, this will cause serious economic problems this spring for key transportation to and from the Gulf. Tomorrows close on the NYSE is important from a key technical standpoint. If the DOW closes below 31,437, it will make a weekly reversal, and then we would need to see if the last trading day in Feb makes a monthly reversal in the middle of the Feb 16 SLR. But the market does not feel to me it is in serious corrective mode, only time will tell us for sure.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:42 pm

The upper midwest has perfect ice out weather the next few weeks. Warm days to melt it, and cold nights to slow it down so we don't get ice dams. There may be some flooding, but not like two years ago.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:37 am

Below link is a price chart of the S&P 500 Index (NYSE)

https://www.barchart.com/futures/quotes ... tive-chart

If you put your cursor on Feb 16th, the beginning day of the Feb 16th SLR, you will note, so far, the market made a top to the exact day of Feb 16th. I have my doubt's, but if this top turns out to be the high for 2021, it will be the quietest annual cyclical market top seen. I suspect this Feb 16 top is only a minor top, only TIME knows for sure.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri May 07, 2021 6:12 am

I find this link most important relative to the NYSE MC at 1,50 Pisces with t Neptune partile conjuncting NYSE in 2022. This tells me there is high % we will not see the worst of this inflation discussed in this link until 2022-2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtlTZL3Q5ts

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed May 19, 2021 8:40 am

Continuing my inflationary thoughts from the previous post:
There appears to be a more than normal price inflation occurring in certain parts of the economy. Whether or not this is the beginning of a long term trend (years) of high(er) inflation remains to be seen. If this does develop into a long term higher inflationary trend, I predict a high % this will top out with DC’s 2024 Capsolar (Master Chart of the Year), featuring a mundo partile conjunction of Moon-Neptune and Jupiter partile 90 MC. This possible inflationary Capsolar (2024), could force the hand of the Federal Reserve to rapidly raise interest rates. If this happens with a confirmed rapidly developing inflation trend in 2023 with high(er) interest rates, it would be a good time (2023-2024) to sell tangible property and re-invest profits into high interest yielding vehicles backed by Uncle Sam. The 2024 Capsolar offers a higher % for bubble-- type prices of things. Remember transiting Neptune will be near partile conjunct the NYSE MC during this time frame, a rare transit not seen in our lifetimes.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:57 pm

This past weekend at a social gathering, I was asked if I saw anything interesting with my astrology for the DOW near term which may cause fast markeet movements up or down. I responded yes, I do. I told em there was better % than normal for a collapsing market movement beginning near Oct 19 with possibly stunning/shocking news. I said if this negative news develops, it should send the DOW down fast for a few days. I forecasted this possible happening looking at the NYSE Mundane SLR beginning Oct 19. It is an “outstanding incident” partile Moon-Mars 180 tightly square Saturn. Below is the Mundo Oct 19 SLR:

https://ibb.co/hKdBt5q

Note the mundane partile Mercury-Pluto 90 for possible stunning/shocking news, which in the context of the SLR angular Moon-Mars-Saturn configuration, the news should manifest as bearish (negative news).

BUT, just as interesting, I forecasted if this negative news manifested with a collapse in prices, it would quickly reverse the trend with fast upward prices beginning around Nov 3rd. This is the kind of forecast I knew a couple of savvy market traders receiving my astrological thoughts would like to hear, it allows quick $ to be made if correct, with very low risk. I was able to forecast this possible market happening with the Mundo Demi SLR Nov 3rd, chart below:

https://ibb.co/CM9xk74

Note the tight angular Sun-Jupiter-Uranus configuration. Time will soon tell if these two lunars manifest the above described possible market action for the near term.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:32 am

You've seen the Libsolar, yes?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:44 am

Jim wrote:
You've seen the Libsolar, yes?
Jim, I was just re- reading before I noticed your post. IMO, you need to bump your original Libsolar thoughts as a reminder to other members.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:54 am

It's in the new monthly forecast for the period beginning today.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:03 pm

Back in March 2019 when I first posted about this timed chart of the NYSE, I have been and still am in a phase of deep introspection how to use this chart combined with Principles of Sidereal Astrology for trading purposes. Only if next week’s Oct 19 Demi SLR (two week time frame) with this chart times a sharp correction with falling prices, and then the Nov 3rd SLR times a steep upward trend of rising prices, will I come out of my phase of deep introspection and state:

Experienced traders should primarily use only “outstanding incident” SLR’s for short term trading purposes.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:44 am

A somewhat very bearish Oct 19 NYSE SLR began last night at 11:04 PM EDT. Yesterday some of the NYSE indexes DOW made slight new all-time highs. In the overnight trade last night—it was very quiet with prices at a stand-still.

Let’s see if this SLR will time falling prices over the next couple of weeks. This SLR features an “outstanding incident” partile Moon-Mars 180 tightly square Saturn. The symbolism suggests emotional (Moon) aggressive (Mars) bearish selling (Saturn) backed-up by a partile mundo Mercury-Pluto 90, which suggest some dramatic (Pluto) news (Mercury) happening. If this does not manifest soon, then I would say we cannot rely consistently on “outstanding incident” NYSE SLR’s to manifest its astrological symbolism.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:58 am

FWIW, a new member (James) to this forum has brought to my attention the technique of Age Harmonics (AH). What little research I have done with AH has impressed me big time. I am just beginning to glimse the potential importantce of AH for a very accurate timed radical chart. Woke-up this morning with the thought to check the AH for this timed NYSE Radical for the beginning of the 1929 collaspe on NYSE Oct 29 1929.

AH Moon 21,55 Gem
AH Saturn 22,10 Sag
NYSE ASC 22,00 Gem

:shock:

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:59 pm

Black Monday Oct 19 1987:
AH MC 14,50 Pi
AH Saturn 14,35 Virgo

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:30 pm

There has only been one month in the entire history of this NYSE Chart that an Age Harmonic (AH) Moon lined-up with a partile 0 or 180 aspect with an AH Saturn. That Month was October 1929, the beginning the exact month of the Stock Market Crash which led to the Great Depression. It just so happens AH Moon on Black Monday Oct 29, 1929 was exactly conjunct NYSE ASC, the exact day the Stock Market Crash began.

AH Moon for the NYSE will exactly conjunct NYSE ASC once a month each year and 180 NYSE ASC once a month each year, but AH Saturn only exactly conjuncts or 180 NYSE ASC every 40 years beginning in 1810. Here are those dates:

June 30 1810
April 5 1850
Jan 9 1890
*October 16 1929
July 22 1969
April 27 2009

Provided we have an exact timed Mundane Radical Chart (very difficult), it may prove one day that AH plays a very important role in major mundane events.