Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Thanks Jim. Sun-Moon Conj. Squaring Eris right now [of course experienced by many many people].

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Got hit on 10:33 pm yesterday by a co-worker 6 years older than me. Not bothered by being called sexy but this gave me a little creep factor (even though I felt bad for them).

Finding it easier to socialize [ie I want to be there and not run away] I was with a group of friends today. I note I hung out with more calm quiet friends.

Not sure what my Venus is doing but it might be in a good place right now or something. I'm finding conflict of social preferences, my aunt says I subconsciously seek social interaction and consciously I avoid it. However lately I'm finding I'm more introverted than what all the tests say [they test for socializing not if energy is lost or gained with othets].

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:30 pm

After reading a post about Jims Uranus/Mercury energy (which was chalked out to be from his Sun and Moon signs). I was rather curious of how i honestly come off, the solar energy is often mentioned and it's easy to say online where I actively assert myself, however assertion is not something that is natural to my person, it is something I was made to know (thus my imbalance in its use).

Please don't hold back. I also understand that I also have a layer defenses up that cause an alternate perception of who I am. [The emotionless/ the warm socially friendly/ and the argumentative nerd-know it all narcissist are all in part at least fronts].