Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Your progressed Neptune and progressed Venus are within 0°35 of each 45° of other and moving closer.

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:58 pm

Veronica wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:58 pm
This *is* a joke

Dude: your gloomy and evil yet bubbly? You do realize that you just embraced an arch enemy of SpongeBobSquare pants right?

https://youtu.be/xYqnVvWeqCc
Honestly I kind of hate sponge bob. So i don't mind being the dirty bubble. Im not evil, I have some twisted and or cynnical morals, but people don't like long words so they use evil. I'm only gloomy because when I get in a bad mood swing i like to stay there. I also admire the process of life and death more than some do, I find peace in graveyards and the such. [I had senior pictures taken on a wooded graveyard with people hurried from the 17-18 hundreds.]

This is where I'm at in terms of relative evilness. If I date a shorter person than me I may on occasion put stuff a shelf higher than their reach and maybe watch them struggle to reach it because it's kind of cute.

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:01 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:28 pm
Your progressed Neptune and progressed Venus are within 0°35 of each 45° of other and moving closer.
I'm not sure how to take this. I've always been a romantic person, is this where you were going?

I understand how Neptune is described to me in the aspect of my wild imagination. However I haven't ever thought about Venus energy on its own (let alone with a planet like Neptune) because every time I have Venus activated in my life it comes with Mars.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Your progressed Venus and (progressed and natal) Neptune were in sextile within 1° from March 2006 until May 2005 until March 2007, then in semi-square September 2017 to February 2019.

Here's a summary of some of the more important themes of a natal Venus-Neptune aspect:
Idealistic, future-looking, longs to be enchanted. Wants things perfect. Can become jaded, disillusioned, and cynical from repeated hurtful betrayals. Emotions run strong. Most sees beauty in people and things, thus has blind spots (especially in romance). Trusting, naturally confident of others’ goodness (poor discrimination in selecting friends). Good-hearted, caretakes others, devoted friends, romantic, humanitarian. Natural people-readers (when not personally involved), natural psychologists.

Here is an interpretation of Neptune transiting Venus:
Romantic idealism fills you. Your temperament leans toward the emotional and sentimental. The beautiful in people and things catches (and holds) your attention, with all the advantages and problems that can bring. Positively, your heightened esthetic sense is attuned to the world's beauty, fueling your soul with wonders if only you pay attention. Imagery captivates. You are open to fresh levels of sensual delight. More of a problem is a sometimes undue naïve confidence in people's innate goodness, wearing blinders to their faults, particularly in romance (possible romantic disappointment). You pursue an unreachable love object (e.g., involvement with someone already romantically committed; spiritual devotion, seeking a "wedding with God;" having an exalted ideal for a lover that cannot be met, etc.). Yet, in your quest is pleasure. You are more vulnerable to disappointment and more emotional; but the basic tone of the time is enjoyable, even Utopian.
The progression can be expected to be a blend of the two of these.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:07 pm

The first one already describes me to a t.... but less trusting of course.

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:03 pm

I'm noting somethings. Saturn energy on this sight other than from Mr. E, seems more and more unwelcome. I have members who see the reduction of oneself as a bad idea. My unorthodox Pluto side is also not taking as a good influence, seemingly in astrology thinking or feeling differently is incompatible to it's function, as if we don't have clean clear cut standards people will not embrace it. Noting that people like things nicely wrapped up (I myself may very well be guilty of this too).

The first thing I will try to reduce some on this site is my Mercury-Mars as it is the voice to my arguing, then I'll work on my solar energy as it is part of me being so self involved. Then the hardest for last is to reduce to unorthodox nature if Pluto so I can help aid in drawing more people to astrology by not adding inconsistency or weird/odd counter views.

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:42 pm

The best way I can describe Neptune at this point in time is haunting. No matter where I seem to go and what I seem to do people are pointing at me and saying Neptune. They see that I am an empath and I have a more hazy nature, that is i tend to be very flowing and moody and frequently change.

For what ever reason I'm not seen as a fixed person, which is ok. However the incongruency is driving me batty.

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:03 am

not to sound judgmental or jumping to conclusions but you often come across to me as a kid who is smoking or popping too much. don't know if its true and its none of my business your choices its just an impression I have gotten reading your posts. It might be something else that gives me the impression your under some influences besides life, IDK. All I can say about that is I would recommend you lay off substances (maybe you drink to much Mountain Dew? maybe you don't get enough sunshine and fresh air? maybe the wifi signal is messing with your brain wave patterns? IDK? NMB) and do your best to be as substance free and natural as the human body was built to be.

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Tbh people are actualy the issue. Not one person in particular, but too much communication drives me batty. When I miss communicate it causes stress or anxiety then I'll smoke a ciggeret or drink or take something that i shouldn't. If I distance myself from people I'm perfectly fine. Like too much out side stimulation and influence isn't good for me. Espicaly because im sponge'-like and i adapt to the environment, if there is too much inconsistency within it, I glich out.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:21 pm

That sponge-like character is so interesting because - while something we know how to identify astrologically very well - the typical factors for it aren't in your chart at all.

One might expect it if your birth were closer to 4:30, 5:30, or 11:20 AM or 5:00 or 10:45 PM. (The 5:00 PM would cost you your Pluto traits, but it remains for the other three.)

Or, taking the second most likely to fit that, times of around 2:10, or 9:15 AM or 2:10 PM (the last of which is a most lugubrious chart).

FWIW. (I don't suppose there's another relative you haven't told us about, insisting you were born around one of these times? <vbg>)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:16 pm

It was in the early am (consistent by 5 people) my mother had been in labor sense the evening before. It was about roughly 12 hours of labor.

Below are the direct texts from my birth father.

"It was winter also. It was dark out

715 to 720. We were there at 9pm the night before. It was a long nighy

Went to hardeys for mashed potatoes for your mom 3 times

The third time they gave them to me for free. Lol"

Yes I'm known as moody and sponge like. I take in my environment and that's why I'm an empath. Ever walk into a place and feel like someone has died there? Or can you feel the atmosphere of the class room change when certian people walk through the door? I have an iron will on my feelings in public, I may not express how i feel being there [however I'm not perfect and the mask only lasts for so long].

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 pm

I've got an event that's more recent. I didn't say it for fear of being acussed of going batty.

It was the 27th of last month maybe 3:21 pm. Near Scranton PA.

I say a flying Scorpion. It was large (aircraft size) no wings just a normal scorpion. A red black color. Clawing it's way downward through the sky.

I had begun to ask without thinking to my mom in the driver's seat, mom why is there a giant scorpion in the sky. She then (now I was in the process of saying oh it's just a plane) asked me if I was dehydrated or feeling ok. [I don't see things like that. Could have been an one but I often don't get those when I'm awake].

Update my grandma Wanda has my birth time closer to 6:30 am. Although she says the Sun was up.

She says earlier time with the Sun up, He says later time with the Sun down. Eye rolls and my mom was too drugged up to know anything around my birth time.

Her words.
"I just remember it was cold and a little overcast when you were born, although it was daylight you couldn't see the sun, and we had a few flurries that morning"

I don't trust institutions to record the birth chart (there is a possibility the hospital got it wrong, being born at 7:30 on the dot sounds shadey]. I don't trust my dad or my grandma Wandas oppion he was 17 she has inconsistencies within her report's. Unless there is some way when the Sun was up an hour before it comes up and the doctors were an hour off. But hey it did flurry that moring and it was overcast so she did remember the weather.