Veronica

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Re: Veronica

Post by Veronica » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:26 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:28 am
Did it blow out a speaker? Or did it vibrate the speaker enough to separate the wires?
Because wires can be fixed. By you. It's easy if you take your time and do things like match up the wire colors and let the solder flow itself instead of trying to force it.

You could replace that speaker too. Check walmart for a car speaker that will fit. Under $20 for a pair.
It sounds like rice crispies...snap crackle pop.
I allready have the door taken apart because my door gandles (both) are broken and I tried to fix em....but I needed a special tool to get at the screw....then I knocked the window off the guide to go up n down...so I hadnt bothered. Im pretty good fixing things, it just so cold and yucky out. I messed around with it this morning and got some sound down low.

Ill just play it really low....Ill still sing loudly though.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Great dancing shots in that Video Veronica, really appreciate, that kind of dancing always releases that inner child in all of us---magical. :)

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:32 pm

I grew up watching classic musicals. I love to dance. I love all kinds of dance. I learned ballet and danced with my mother. I learned hula dance as a child and last year my coworker was a Turkish immigrant and we belly danced together at work. At the downtown library my 15 coworkers and i and would line dance to "achy breaky heart". Ive tried tap and jazz and even swing. Id love to try salsa and Ive got a bitta hood in me to hip hop, breakdance and get funky with it. I met my ex husband working at a strip club, never danced there except before the club opened and the owner would let me swing around the pole. Im about to watch the NutCracker which is all about the child in us. That clip has most of my favorite movies in it. John Travolta shares my birthday and as a child I thought that was something and disco is extra special fun. I can Irish jig and even waltz a bit. Maybe someday Ill get to slow dance too. Ya never know.

sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by sotonye » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello Veronica, how is your back doing? I read a little while ago that it wasn't feeling alright and so I'm checking up on you

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Hi Sotonye,
Thanks for asking. My injury to my cervical bones in my neck was relieved by the cortisol injections I recieved a few months ago though the procedure was excruciating for me and something I do not want to do again. Hopefully I will not have to go through that again anytime soon. My workers comp case is still open (I didnt except the 30k they offered as a cash settlement bc my dr said I shouldnt incase I need further treatment down the long road of my life). The injection I recieved to my shoulder didnt help and seemed to make the pain worse. It hurts a lot and sleeping is the worst. Thats when it seems to get cold and stiff and just is horrid. My dr says I need surgery but Im having issues with workers comp paying for treatment as the original diagnosis did not include both shoulders. So Im struggling with stupud mundane roadblocks to get medical treatment.
I decided Im just going to fix it myself and have in the past year cut out all alcohol and its been 3 months sinceh I used cannabis ( which my one dr had said could be helpful ...to relax. Ive cut back cigarettes to less then 10 a day and Im doing an hour of yoga in the morning.
Its a slow process. I think a lot of my pain in my shoulder is from emotional issues and from when I was assulted last year bc the woman did pummel me pretty hard.
I think I will get over it soon though. Its been feeling better and if I have to do yoga for the rest of my life thats fine, Im a better person when I take care of me anyways.
Ive been in some severly co dependant relationships and Im just sick in the head and heart about all the secrets and lies I put myself through denying to myself who these men (My husband and Craig) really are and what thier needs and drives are. Eric will keep beating his girlfriends in a drunken self loathing rage against his homophobia and Craig....well...that another story.
Life is pain but suffering is optional. I was built to endure more pain then most, for a reason. Maybe its so that other people will be able to live the life they need and want without fear of being harrassed, persecuted and tortured. I dont know. But a little shoulder pain is nothing compared to the psycholigical pain that those men endure by not being able to ve themselves.
Thanks for asking. I am blessed to be alive and to be able to feel pain and pleasure so Im doing pretty good.
Last edited by Veronica on Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:51 am

Veronica wrote:
I love to dance. I love all kinds of dance.
Me too. Any kind of dancing usually begins with some kind of good music, both belonging to the arts and acting as benefics for our souls. :)

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:20 am

Funny...
My cousin last night just returned one of my books I lent her...five years ago..._When Woman Were Drummers_.
Which is a beautiful herstory of the origins of music. Of course the first beat we all groove to as humans is the heartbeat. And breathe of our mother and before that I would say it would be the pulse of the Cosmos itself.

Im hoping that now that I no longer have asthma and am working out and quitting smoking that my endurance to dance will just get stronger.

I heard a story of a man who was addicted to heroin who danced his way clean. He makes music himself and his songs are some that really get me pumping and mooving.

The first 10 seconds of this make me think of a drag race starting....https://youtu.be/R0tITMsafgY

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:57 am

Veronica wrote:
The first 10 seconds of this make me think of a drag race starting..
8-) Veronica! You are too young to remember the boggle woogie dancing, but when I was a teen in junior high school, we used to go to the corner drug store and put a dime in the juke box and play this piano tune over and over and dance the boggle in front of the jukebox, not as good as the dancers in the following video---but still---you understand where I am coming from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9b3ZZywQvg

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:44 am

Lol
Steve
I grew up with a Wurlitzer Jukebox in my kitchen that my dad won pkaying poker at a bar. My mom filled it with. Boogie woogie and swing 45s. My parents danced a lot when I was really young. It was kinda like a piggy bank for me. We could earn dimes doing chores and then play a tune.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:59 am

Veronica, we gotta love youtube! Its the closest thing we have serving us as a time machine to go back and visit the past during our good days. :)

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 pm

I do love youtube.
Its a good way to lift our spirits on bad days too.
But I find the kind words of caring friends even better on those days.
Thank you.

sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by sotonye » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Veronica wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:24 pm
I decided Im just going to fix it myself and have in the past year cut out all alcohol and its been 3 months sinceh I used cannabis ( which my one dr had said could be helpful ...to relax. Ive cut back cigarettes to less then 10 a day and Im doing an hour of yoga in the morning.
Its a slow process. I think a lot of my pain in my shoulder is from emotional issues and from when I was assulted last year bc the woman did pummel me pretty hard.
I think I will get over it soon though. Its been feeling better and if I have to do yoga for the rest of my life thats fine, Im a better person when I take care of me anyways.
Ive been in some severly co dependant relationships and Im just sick in the head and heart about all the secrets and lies I put myself through denying to myself who these men (My husband and Craig) really are and what thier needs and drives are. Eric will keep beating his girlfriends in a drunken self loathing rage against his homophobia and Craig....well...that another story.
Life is pain but suffering is optional. I was built to endure more pain then most, for a reason. Maybe its so that other people will be able to live the life they need and want without fear of being harrassed, persecuted and tortured. I dont know. But a little shoulder pain is nothing compared to the psycholigical pain that those men endure by not being able to ve themselves.
Thanks for asking. I am blessed to be alive and to be able to feel pain and pleasure so Im doing pretty good.
I'm impressed with and proud of you for taking matters into your own hands in this way! This is so good dude! I'm sorry to hear that the injection to your shoulder made matters worse and that these men messed with your heart, but I am glad to see how strong you are in spite of everything. An indomitable spirit you've got

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Dude 8-)
We all have access to indomitable spirit.
Im just not afraid to tap into it.

Thanks for your incouraging words.
Sorry to hear about your back pain as well.
Your very young
I would suggest that you look into yoga yourself.
It teaches balance harmony and obviously union.
I learned it was best for me to use mundane tools first.
Ie
Pray as if everything relies on god
Yet
Work as if everything relies on you

Having oogie boogies at your back door is not fun fad or fashion. Just my personal expierence talking.

Ill tell ya too...
I firmly believe that I was/am a willing participant in all the "bad" and all the "good" things in my life. Yet when an event is fresh it is sometimes difficult to maintain that awareness amungst the noises of the world, so it feels/seems like the "other" did something "to" me.
That is weakness of the mind. The wandering mind ....distracted by the egoistic duality our physical bodies are living in.

When I am living in truth
I know those guys didnt do anything but try thier best to stay alive and fulfill thier own destiny. Even if they purposely tried to be mean....if I am clear of mind....they cant hurt me. No one can.
The same is true for everyone.

Life is just noise to distract our senses so our soul can focus harder .

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Moon Child

Post by Veronica » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:58 am

In an effort to try and rise above some subconscious programs I have been running I recalled the conversation in my sons chart about what was going on with me during my pregnancy. I am very interested in this idea because from my understanding during pregnancy the feelings and thoughts of the mother are biologically passed to the fetus/child via hormones such as serotonin, adrenalin and dopamine.
Those chemicals lay a foundation for the developing child that are strong indicators for future development, behaviors, traits and core psychological issues.
I do see in Sidreal astrology a strong correlation between planetary character istics, aspects, anglularity and midpoints and the biochemical make up of a person and I do also see in my own chart and the charts of my siblings and offspring a strong relationship between the environmental influences the carrying mother was in/conditioned under as well as her progressed charts and the transits that were occuring during fetal development.
Since it is believed that we humans are running on subconscious programming 95% of the time and only consciously engaged with the current world 5% of the time, it would seem to me that any attempt to rewrite/ over come negative subconscious programs would have to delve into just what environmental factors, feelings, beliefs and thoughts were being expierenced by the mother during gestation.

I can look at my charts all day and say...this is that and this is so but Im beginning to believe that it doesnt serve me as well as if I can say...ok Veronica, your a nasty b itch sometimes and thats because biologically you are predisposed to have a lot of stress hormones and low serotin which occured during your original cellular growth/dna activation because your mom was flooding your system with those chemicals because that was what was going on in her reality during your formation.
My birth chart seems to be more of a record of what was happening to her during that time. As my childrens charts seem to a record of what I was going through at that time.
The reason that I am entertaining this thought is because for years I did things thinking that if I recycled my paper and bought organic and other mundane things that by sheer ripple effect I could in my own way lift mankind out of what I saw as a downward strife filled suffering that has my brothers and sisters of the world living in a lie, and running and hiding from reality. But thats me, that was the subconscious program that was written in my stars and reflected in my dna via the Butterfly Net my mother was living in.
I read Steve and Jims remarks of the saturn influence I was under during my sons gestation and was struck by how much that is him and I recalled a book I read as a teen in which a couple was trying to bring forth a child of love and light and so the mother to be was to be surrounded by beauty and harmony.
Its hard in this world to create those conditions and to be mindful and conscious all the time of every thought and feeling that arises and to not let our meandering mind dwell in unhealthy patterns of thought.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this or have resources I can look into in this.

Its very challenging to try and pull out subconscious programs, to get all the roots and germs out. I dont know if its entirely possible but as I look at my kids and think of my potential grandkids it would be nice to be able to build a healthy fertile rich earth, and to nurture any seeds planted in a way that allows the will of that soul incarnating to blossom to its potential. I do know in my heart that all souls come from a source of love and they are perfect as is so maybe this is all just vanity.
Its hard to see the 8year olds modeling behaviors at school that they learned from thier parents and just smile and trust that the best thing is to just love them anyways.