My next SSR will be on holiday

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: My next SSR will be on holiday

Post by Arena » Thu May 31, 2018 9:24 am

Perhaps it will lessen the feeling of burden, I will see next year. But my partner hasn't really gone into serious discussion about divorce yet... he has mentioned it I think once when he felt like I needed to be better to him in our relationship and when I said to him that I would not discuss anything about a divorce until he had fully and finally made up his mind, he didn't mention it again. The Saturn Pluto energy has been very heavy and maybe it will be lifted off me or lessened next year with relocating the SSR. However, I must admit that I don't regret one moment of solitude with all the research I did, I have learned extremely much in this period although it has been heavy. Like Jim said before I relocated to Edinburgh, I do enjoy solitude and my own company and sometimes I don't really want to be around people (Plutonian effect).

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu May 31, 2018 9:39 am

I understand Arena---but you should understand the Saturn/Pluto=Asc is not in your 2017 SSR, your 2018 SSR, but you are already mentioning 'burdens.'

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu May 31, 2018 9:51 am

I've done some moving around, from the east coast of the US to the west, back east, to the midwest, north and south on both coasts. I've lived all over. I've also visited all over, but seldom when a new SSR is setting up.

In my experience, just as your natal chart is always with you, the SSR that set up where-ever you were at the time, is always with you. So if your SSR sets up in Virginia, and you move from there to Southern California, your VA SSR goes with you, but you also get a new set of angles that are sensitive to transits in California, and I don't know if they're more or less sensitive to progressions (not enough data.)

I've never gone somewhere, passed a few days over the SSR, then returned, but it feels right that it doesn't matter, your SSR sets up where you are at the time, even if you're only there just for the SSR. I would, however, if trying to avoid "bad angles" spend a couple of days either side of the SSR in the chosen place, because there's a lot we don't know about this stuff.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu May 31, 2018 10:08 am

JSAD wrote:
... there's a lot we don't know about this stuff (relocating SSR's on our birthdays).
Exactly! The more we are able to explore--- the more we will learn. :)

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Thu May 31, 2018 12:57 pm

SteveS wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:39 am
I understand Arena---but you should understand the Saturn/Pluto=Asc is not in your 2017 SSR, your 2018 SSR, but you are already mentioning 'burdens.'
T. Saturn has been moving back and forth around my natal DSC and T. Pluto back and forth around my natal MC, so their energies are already in play in my life for a long time and they will be in transit around my natal MC for some time to come. See here (https://www.solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2047). In fact they will each hit my angles again this summer, right around my birthday and into the fall and then again next year. But if their burden can be lessened a little bit, then that would be greatly appreciated.

I think you may be right JSAD, both charts/angles play a part.
I know this now with my natal chart vs relocation chart, both chart angles are playing a part now. So by moving you add more angles to watch.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:51 am

Yes Arena, I see your point about t. Saturn on n. Dsc & t. Pluto on MC with burdens, and then t. Saturn later in your 2018 solar year all over your n. Dsc with slow motion. In this case, I don't believe we will be able to get a good read if your relocated 2018 SSR will lessen the effects of Edinburgh SSR Saturn/Pluto=Asc. Anyway, have a great vacation. :)

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:10 am

Even if the "on vacation" (where it set up) SSR has the value some of these examples are suggesting, I don't think "lessen the effect" is exactly the right nuance. I think what we would be looking at is more "tell a parallel story," or "have additional different effects concurrently." I'm certain the "where you are actually living" effect will go away, but it won't be the only thing.

For example, after Marion's Jupiter-Uranus etc. SSR set up here a few days ago, she flew to Atlanta yesterday, where her SSR EP exactly conjoins her Sun. I expect that, as in past visits to the city, she'll be a "shining star" four her four-day business trip. That quality will then withdraw when she returns to LA and picks up the other angles.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:15 am

Excellent points Jim from your above post.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:45 am

Yes in this case probably it won't prove much for us since there is that Saturn Pluto energy on the natal angles. Also notice how close they are on the day of the SSR. SSR Saturn is 2,32° from n. DSC and SSR Pluto is exactly 1° or partile natal MC.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:03 am

Yes, I do think the ecliptical transits are the correct way to view these SSR transits to natal angles; but, just in case that's wrong, let me mention that, due to the particular geometry of your birth chart, transiting Pluto 1°00' from conjunct your MC ecliptically is also exactly conjunct your 11th cusp (0°04')!

FWIW, precessing your SSR backwards to your birth date, and putting it in the framework of your natal mundoscope (for given birth time), Pluto is 26°31' from MC, i.e., near your 11th cusp. Saturn is 1°41' above your natal Dsc. Even closer, SSR Moon is 1°54' above your natal Asc.

But I think the ecliptical transits ae what matter.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:55 am

I will be staying at Lake Como for the first week of August. This means Sun is closest to angle followed by a wide Jupiter square to Asc and a wide conjunction of Mars to Asc.

We are now looking into my partner possibly having to try to get a better paid job within 6 months since his job at Edinburgh Uni does not pay enough for us to sustain our living standards. His upcoming SSR in Edinburgh has Moon (partile) and Sun on the angles, and Jup close to Asc and the Moon. I hope it will help us to bring more money in through his job/s.

Hopefully the Jup will help him get a better paid job.

During our holidays in Iceland now (as my current SSR is coming to an end) we are discussing a plan to get married here in Iceland next Christmas or next summer, as well as the possibility to move further south in Europe to have more Sun in our lives :) ...Relocating my current SSR to RVK shows Jupiter within 2° from Asc, but these kind of plans are also possible with the SSR angles in Edinburgh where it occurred last year...although I haven't thought it to be very descriptive of this year in general.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:38 am

My 47th trip around the Sun has started and I was in a little village called Lierna at the time. It's been really hot here in Italy. Had a really nice birthday driving up to the north end of the lake and stayed on the beach. The scenery here is totally amazing!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lake+ ... 60&bih=512

Richard Branson and George Clooney have their villas across the lake from us 😉

Just noticed that SSR Mars falls almost exact on my relocated MC to Edinburgh while SSR Moon&Uranus square it.