2018-2019 SSR

General Discussion on Solar & Lunar Returns matters for which a specific forum does not exist
Venus_Daily
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

2018-2019 SSR

Post by Venus_Daily » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:35 pm

Birth Info:
9/4/1984, Kingsville, Texas

Transits
It's that time of year again, my birthday is almost here, and along with it comes my Sidereal Solar Return. This year seems really bad.
First I want to point out that Saturn will be crossing my progressed moon, Solar Return Moon, and Natal Moon this year. Later this year, Neptune will be over my natal Sun again; stationary in exactitude. December seems like a nice little break with transiting Jupiter conjoining to my natal Uranus. Last time this happened, I got a marriage proposal. I seriously doubt anything that nice will happen this year, since transiting Jupiter was stationary over my Uranus/Mars complex the last time it passed over the point in question.

SSR
2018's SSR seems rather ominous with transiting Pluto Opposite transiting Moon on the ASC/DSC very closely.
This opposition is also very close to my natal Moon, which is on the ascendant conjoined by Pluto.
Really, there's no more action in this chart; transiting Mercury is making a wide conjunction to the vertex. Uranus is barely in the foreground in Mundo. As I said, transiting Saturn will assault the Solar Moon/Pluto complex later in the year.

SSR Moon
Later in the year, my Solar Moon goes onto make a square to Venus and an opposition to Mars, which is echoed in my Kinetic SSR. In the KSSR, the moon conjoins to a close Venus/Mars square.

DemiSSR
My DSSR seems active as well with natal Pluto exactly on the ASC, and a closely transiting Ven/Ura square on the IC/DSC, which is exact in Mundo.

Although I am looking for the abrupt changes, I am rather fearful of the context given the transits. I guess I have the DemiSSR to look foward to. I know the Demis don't carry much weight, but I can always dream about the good time it might have to offer.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: 2018-2019 SSR

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:35 am

Yes Venus, a double whammy of angular SSR Pluto to both your SSR Moon and Natal Moon. FWIW, my Sister-In-Law has been dealing with t. Pluto oppose her Natal Moon last couple of years and its manifested with her Mother who is in poor health. Didn’t you post not long ago your Mother had a stroke? Also SSR Uranus is foreground. Natal Saturn and Natal Pluto are foreground the SSR MC but not close the MC, and Saturn-Pluto combos can indicate burdens, and one of the biggest burdens I have ever experience in my life was caring for my Mother the last 3 years of her life with deteriorating health problems. If this is the case, will you be the designating person to care for your Mother? SSR Mercury tight cnj Natal Mercury indication amped-up mental activity dealing with Moon-Pluto symbolism.

Venus 2018 SSR:
https://imgur.com/a/ojOAZcA

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:34 pm

That's a heavy one, looks very separative. Take good care of those around you.
When the heavy times come on strong during this SSR, try to look ahead into the future with better astrological themes coming up.

Venus_Daily
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Thank you, both for giving your input.
SteveS wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:35 am
by SteveS » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:35 am

Yes Venus, a double whammy of angular SSR Pluto to both your SSR Moon and Natal Moon. FWIW, my Sister-In-Law has been dealing with t. Pluto oppose her Natal Moon last couple of years and its manifested with her Mother who is in poor health. Didn’t you post not long ago your Mother had a stroke? Also SSR Uranus is foreground. Natal Saturn and Natal Pluto are foreground the SSR MC but not close the MC, and Saturn-Pluto combos can indicate burdens, and one of the biggest burdens I have ever experience in my life was caring for my Mother the last 3 years of her life with deteriorating health problems. If this is the case, will you be the designating person to care for your Mother? SSR Mercury tight cnj Natal Mercury indication amped-up mental activity dealing with Moon-Pluto symbolism.

Venus 2018 SSR:
https://imgur.com/a/ojOAZcA
Your advice is noted Steve, my mother does have a favorable SSR next year with Moon/Venus on the DSC, but of course, that could indicate death surrounded by loved ones. My mother also had Moon/Venus conjunction opposite Sun this Solar year, and we really didn't notice anything positive. Of course, this complex was shunted to the background.
As for the Mercury thing, I hopefully get into nursing school this semester (online), I hope it's just that.
Arena wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:34 pm
That's a heavy one, looks very separative. Take good care of those around you.
When the heavy times come on strong during this SSR, try to look ahead into the future with better astrological themes coming up.
Well, I think over the years, I have seen a lot of positive symbolism come and go with almost nothing to show for it. I've tried to introduce new things into my life, as in interacting with life and striving for better things and people to maximize returns but nothing ever comes through.
Yesterday, I was considering suicide because of the hell my life is in at this point. At times, I think I'm just cursed.

I don't hate my mother, I love her, but at times, I feel like I'm just the result of her failed life and bad choices.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Venus, Moon-Pluto symbolism is tough stuff no matter how it manifest which can be any number of causes. As Ebertin states about the Principle for Moon-Pluto:
An extremely emotional life or an extreme expression of feeling.
Thoughts of suicide is part of Ebertin's 'extreme expression of feeling with your 'emotional life,' which is understandable to an astrologer, but you must push onward realizing this Moon-Pluto is just another time cycle in your life and these 'extreme thoughts of feelings' will pass as all malefic time cycles pass to benefic time cycles.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:46 pm

SteveS wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:49 pm
Venus, Moon-Pluto symbolism is tough stuff no matter how it manifest which can be any number of causes. As Ebertin states about the Principle for Moon-Pluto:
An extremely emotional life or an extreme expression of feeling.
Thoughts of suicide is part of Ebertin's 'extreme expression of feeling with your 'emotional life,' which is understandable to an astrologer, but you must push onward realizing this Moon-Pluto is just another time cycle in your life and these 'extreme thoughts of feelings' will pass as all malefic time cycles pass to benefic time cycles.
I agree that "This, too, shall pass" is an approach of wisdom.

BUT, in dealing with the Moon-Pluto processes, another thing is also very important (from my experience and knowledge of human psyche), and it is to not avoid facing the emotions that surface during this time, however heavy and hard and unbearable it may feel. The approach that has been very helpful for me is: conscious intention to feel it most fully, the most deeply I can - letting the psyche and body be overtaken by the wave of intense emotions, when it comes, and diving into it, and simply letting it out through crying.
And again. And again. Whenever the wave of these emotions surfaces.
For, whatever is at the root of these emotions, you need to fully accept them, in order to untangle the knot and let the energy flow freely.

Also, seeking out a living, breathing human that can help you go through this process (for example, a very very good friend who is also a good psychologist :) or a professional therapist by your choice) is I think a good way to go.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:57 pm

In short: with knowledge that "this, too, shall pass", approach it with conscious intention to get as much from it as you can - to experience it fully and be changed through it in the way that your psyche needs at this point in time (phase of your life), in order to continue on your path as a more balanced, more Wholesome, person.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Venus_Daily
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:18 pm

I understand I have been just trying to take this a step at a time. I know this year is very rough, but if I can withstand it, like everything else, there's always a silver lining.
Yesterday, I took the Nurse' Entrance exam and passed with flying colors, especially the critical thinking, Chemistry, and Biology portion. I am really looking forward to 2019, the Bachelor's level Nursing Progam I am applying to is only 5 semester's long (back to back), so I hope that the generous 2019 solar cycle is reflective of my graduating and securing steady employment.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:09 pm

Venus_Daily wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:18 pm
Yesterday, I took the Nurse' Entrance exam and passed with flying colors, especially the critical thinking, Chemistry, and Biology portion.
OH, balloons AND confetti!!

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:37 am

Venus wrote:
...so I hope that the generous 2019 solar cycle is reflective of my graduating and securing steady employment.
Robert Hand wrote that strong Pluto symbolism many times has to do with with professionals in the healing professions, and nursing is certainly associated with healing. Congrats on your advancement with your nursing studies. :)

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:25 am

I am sorry to hear about your mental suffering and at the same time I am happy to hear about your academic success. Along with suffering with Pluto comes his way of putting us above and beyond as well as below and beyond. It is also heavily contemplating and forces us to rethink our lives in my experience with Pluto on angle. In spite of its heaviness I've come to appreciate the transformative nature and times it has brought about in my own life.

Since you are interested in nursing and healing you might also be interested in the alternative option that rythmia.com is offering.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:45 am

Hi Venus,
I awoke this morning with your next SSR on my mind pertaining to something that my first Sidereal Astrology teacher, Matthew Quellas told me. He said he was seeing a-lot of SSR’s where a clear sub-plot of the SSR was written, but somewhat hidden. This sub-plot involved Direct Midpoints of SSR planets to the SSR MC, but only with Prime Vertical Direct SSR Midpoints with the SSR MC. Matthew’s contention was if the mundoscope was all important with calculating true astronomical planetary positions with the angles of radical charts, then when working with Direct Midpoints involving the Primary angles we should use the mundoscope with the Primary angles of a SSS. Matthew said his research with SSR’s proved important sub-plots, only with the Direct Mundo Midpoints, if any, with the SSR MC. Matthew made it clear that much more research needed to be consumed, and this was a difficult area to substantiate with solid research, because any possible sub-plot of a SSR involving a Direct Midpoint with a SSR MC could only be detected by a Sidereal Astrologer experiencing the SSR themselves or with a close friend/colleague. Below is a link to your next SSR Mundoscope. We have already discussed the main Sidereal Astrology theme in your next SSR: angular SSR Pluto with Angular SSR Moon and Natal Moon. But, I want you to look at your Mundo position of SSR Venus and Jupiter. This is a Direct Midpoint of SSR Mundo Venus/Jupiter=SSR MC, 0,25. I would certainly appreciate any feedback from you during your solar year for any possible sub-plot manifestations for this Direct Mundo VE/JUP=MC. I have little experience with these type Midpoints, and I have only tested these type Midpoints with a friend/colleague the first year Matthew told me about em. I will later go back and offer you an example of a clear manifestation one solar year for his Direct Mundo SSR Midpoint for Jup/Ur=MC.

https://imgur.com/a/xtqsMJc

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:51 am

Venus,
I will show you a classic example of a SSR Mundo Direct Midpoint with a SSR MC which happen with a close friend/colleague with his 2006 SSR during his 2016 solar year, which set-up in Knoxville Tn. Matthew taught me when there are tight angular themes in a SSR, and a ‘sub-plot’ Mundo Direct Midpoint involving a SSR MC, the more dramatic the ‘sub-plot’ Mundo Direct Midpoint of a SSR MC will manifest. But never will a Mundo Direct Midpoint with a SSR MC override the ‘ main ‘themed’ longer term effects’ of a tight angular theme in a SSR. Of course, your longer term effects in your next SSR is Moon-Pluto, but with what could be a very benefic effect with a ‘sub-plot’ SSR Mundo Direct MC Midpoint of Venus/Jupiter=MC. Never forget, we should always analyze our SSR’s with ‘what is going on’ within our ‘immediate environments,’ and only the native knows these issues—not the astrologer reading a SSR, unless the specifics of these environmental issues for the native are told to the astrologer.

Robert Hand with his natal midpoint teachings says the most important midpoint is a direct midpoint involving a primary angle. This makes a-lot of common sense when we already know as Sidereal Astrologers, the angles are the ‘cornerstones’ of a chart. Robert Hand allows a 1,30 orb for Direct Midpoints. I like to see partile (1 degree or less) involving midpoints.

The next link below is the 2006 SSR for Knoxville (inside wheel SSR) and (outside wheel natal) for a very close friend/colleague.

https://imgur.com/a/C1dgB1s

Note: Mundo SSR Mars is 0,37 cnj SSR Asc! And SSR transiting Mars is paran Natal Venus, a very potent angular ‘themed’ Mars-Venus combo in this SSR. Also note in the SSR there is a nasty Moon-Neptune cnj widely opposed SSR Saturn, but SSR Jupiter partile 90 SSR Moon, remembering our SSR Moons are all important influences in a SSR when aspected with 0,90,180 aspects.
But wait! In the mundo SSR (below link) there is a 1,09 orbed Mundo Direct Midpoint of SSR Jupiter/Uranus=SSR MC. Hand did not look at the mundoscope in his midpoint work, only eclipto midpoints, but a very astute Siderealists, Matthew Quellas (RIP) has researched strong correlations for SSR mundo direct midpoints involving the SSR MC, as potent sub-plots in a SSR, when present.

https://imgur.com/a/mh9dg6t

Now for the environmental issues in next post which were ‘going on’ in my friend’s life in 2006, and a most wonderful benefic mundo Jup/Uranus=MC sup-plot that ‘unexpectedly’ occurred in the 2006 solar year for my friend. As I have posted many times: Ebertin in his book ‘Combinations of Stellar Influence’ labeled Jupiter/Uranus combo’s as the “Thank You Lord Aspect, releasing much tensions!”

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:35 am

In 2005, my friend had been working, as the best paying/fun employment job in his entire life, for 11 years with a Eastern Federal Theater company in Charlotte, North Carolina. My friend was solely in charge of buying all the movies for Eastern Federal’s 230 Theater Screens company. In April 2005, Eastern Federal announced they had sold their Theater Division to Regal Cinemas. My friend was given a very generous severance package but as most Americans was up to his eyeballs in debt, saying his 3rd wife had a lavish spending style. My friend was hoping he would be hired by Regal Cinemas, but later discovered Regal was not going to employee him. My friend worked five days a week at Eastern Federal in Charlotte, while his wife and one school kid lived in Greenville, South Carolina. My friend and his wife had a second mortgage on their lavish house in Greenville. This was before the Housing Bubble burst in 2007-2008.

My friend told his wife until he could find comfortable new employment they could only afford to make house payments if his wife found employment. She took two other different jobs at different times, but left both of these jobs. My friend said the house would be foreclosed on. Long story-short story, my friend left his wife, and the wife filed for divorce claiming abandonment, at this is what I was told as the consulting astrologer. My friend told his wife she could have all assets (what little there was left), and the wife kept living in the house for months without any monthly payments being paid. My friend was absolutely distraught living the symbolism of his Knoxville 2006 SSR. My friend was forced to take a very low paying employment, barely allowing him to maintain his own living expenses in Knoxville. He took his severance money and hid it from his wife for his daughter’s college fund, realizing his wife would take the severance pay for herself. His daughter was his 3rd wife’s step daughter. His wife’s lawyer filed for all the severance pay under the title my friend had abandon his wife.
Then late in my friend’s 2006 solar year, my friend’s 2006 Knoxville Mundo Jup/Ur=MC (Thank You Lord) struck like lightening.

Continued in next post.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:27 pm

My good friend/colleague was so distraught with what was happening in his life in 2006 (solar year), he told me it was the worst solar year in his entire life. His whole life was unraveling with the loss of his great employment and now terrible new employment, and now his financial ruin with his wife’s lawyer about to get a judgement leaving him a pauper. I can clearly see the legal war being waged against him by his wife and her lawyer with the break-up of his marriage by his tight angular 2006 SSR Mars tightly cnj his Natal Venus and SSR Asc—pure Sidereal Astrology principles working here. And I can see his financial ruin with his 2006 SSR Moon cnj SSR Neptune widely opposed his SSR Saturn, with SSR progressed Moon maturing to a partile 180 his SSR Saturn, again, rock solid principles of Sidereal Astrology. But, what happens late in his 2006 solar year clearly smacked of Ebertin’s “Thank You Lord” SSR Jup/Ur=MC, Matthew had told me Direct Mundo Midpoints with SSR MC’s offered ‘sub-plot’ manifestations with its symbolism when found in a SSR. I already knew about Robert Hand’s teachings about Direct Midpoints with angles in a Natal Chart being important with Hand’s teachings, but this background non aspected Jupiter-Uranus in my friend’s 2006 SSR is definitely not part of Sidereal Astrology’s teachings with Return Charts.

Here is what happened with my friend as part of his 2006 SSR manifestations: Late during his 2006 SSR, he was 3 weeks away from meeting with the Judge his lawyer and wife’s lawyer seeking a final divorce. His lawyer told him to expect a financial alimony judgement against him and at least a judgement against him with his severance $ package from his previous employment. He was on his way back to Knoxville with a 3 day trip to Atlanta, he hated his new job in Knoxville. He receives a phone call from a stranger who told him he had been sleeping with his wife in their house in Greenville while his daughter was at school when my friend was working 5 days a week in Charlotte. My friend asked him how he got his cell phone number and was told he called his former employment company and asked for his cell number with a made-up emergency. My friend asked why this stranger was being given this information? My friend was told his wife had stolen his dog over a big break-up fight and would not tell him where his dog was staying. My friend asked this stranger if he would give a deposition to these facts to his lawyer and a resounding YES was the Stanger’s reply, which 3 days later was granted. My friend was so shaken with joy, he had to pull off the interstate crying with this huge release of tension, realizing the Judge with this deposition from the Stranger would immediately legally absolve the marriage with no $ judgement against my friend. My friend told me he has never in his life experience such a sudden, totally unexpected joyous release of tension in his entire life. This was clearly a manifestation of my friend’s 2006 SSR Direct Mundo Jupiter/Uranus=MC.

Venus, please understand, this one outlier example with my friend's 2006 SSR Direct Mundo Jupiter/Uranus =SSR MC, does not prove these non-foreground Direct Mundo Midpoints with a SSR MC should be accepted as part of Sidereal Astrology with Return charts, I simply don’t know for sure, only that my Sidereal Astrologer teacher Matthew Quellas at a time in my life told me he had seen evidence these SSR Mundo Direct Midpoints with SSR MC work with ‘sub-plot’ themes is a SSR. My friend was so distraught with his life’s environment with his 2006 solar year, he was desperate for me as an astrologer to tell him something positive. I told him I had recently been taught something new (SSR Mundo Direct Midpoints with SSR MC) about my practiced astrology with SSR’s, telling him he had a very positive Jupiter-Uranus aspect in his SSR, and things could surprise him and turn out unexpectedly favorably (Jupiter/Uranus=MC).

Venus, you have a 2018 SSR Mundo Venus/Jupiter=MC in your 2018 SSR, which is not part of Sidereal Astrology’s teachings with Return Charts. Please let us/me know if you see obvious benefic Venus- Jupiter symbolism manifest sometime during your 2018 solar year. Thanks, finished.

Venus_Daily
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:54 pm

Wow, Steve!
I really appreciate this. Usually, I do look at my midpoints throughout the zodiac, not in Mundo, but it is something to look out for. Thank you so much, again. I will keep an eye out for Venus/Jupiter symbols, which I hope will manifest.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:33 pm

Great input Steve.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:30 am

Thanks Venus & Arena. :)

And remember Venus, this Sept you begin a two year Natal Jupiter Hit partile cnj your secondary progressed Natal Dsc. Also partile cnj p. Mars which probably has something to do with you graduating Nursing School during this time frame (Read Ebertin’s Mars-Jupiter page). Natal Venus & Jupiter tightly squared in your Natal Chart so your Natal Jupiter partile cnj p. Natal Dsc will probably kick-off your Natal Venus-Jupiter aspect. Your next SSR Moon-Pluto theme could have emotional themes to do with Venus-Jupiter stuff. Secondary Progressed Natal Sun-Mercury cnj partile squaring your Natal Moon, again, probably your school work with nursing.

Inside wheel: Your Secondary Progressed Natal Chart
Outside wheel: Natal Chart:

https://imgur.com/a/O5Y0qAU

Venus_Daily
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:58 pm

Jim can you post your friend's SSR? The Jupiter/Uranus = MC. It's really hard to believe with my chart at least, given Saturn over 3 important moons for me this year, and with Neptune Stationary Direct within exactitude of my natal Sun as well.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Venus, you raise excellent points. I suspect if you see manifestations of your SSR Mundo Venus/Jupiter=SSR MC, with these malefic aspects you pointed out--it may have something to do with the 'cosmic state' for your SSR Venus and Jupiter. I will carry you through this exercise with Robert Hand's method later. With this exercise, we may be able to better determine how your SSR Mundo Venus/Jupiter=MC will manifest. But remember, this will only be a speculative exercise, and is not part of Sidereal Astrology's teachings.

I have already provided links to friend's SSR and Natal with my previous posts.

Venus_Daily
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Thanks Steve, sorry I had missed the links.
The Moon/Saturn=Neptune symbolism in his chart gives me some hope that my return chart may manifest in a similar fashion.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Venus wrote:
The Moon/Saturn=Neptune symbolism in his chart gives me some hope that my return chart may manifest in a similar fashion.
Venus, I don't know where you are seeing this Moon/Saturn=Neptune in 'his' chart, and even if I did see this--what does this have to do with your SSR Mundo Venus/Jupiter=MC, which was our topic of conversation? Can you clarify?