Cool's secondary progressions

Q&A and discussion on Secondary Progressions.
coolcoolwcr
Luminary Member
Luminary Member
Cool's secondary progressions

Post by coolcoolwcr » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:42 am

Recently I experienced secondary progression moon to pluto both P to P and P to N, I will share with you how these transit manifested, hoping to give some clues on difference between P to P and P to N aspects interpretation.

when P moon oppose P pluto at early July a friend did something that provoked me. I was angry at the time and decided to cut our friendship and ignore him since then. Firebrace interpretation says this aspect means running away from the influence of family/friends etc. that is spot on. Main theme of this event was separation.

Then a month later P moon oppose my N.pluto and on this day this same "friend" wrongly accused me of breaking a specific equipment owned by my company and asked me to pay for it. I argued with him for a while because it was not clear whether I was truly responsible for it. But he insisted it was me though evidence was lacking. I realized argument with this fool was futile and agreed to pay. Main theme was being wronged.

There is more. Last year I experience P to P mercury uranus progression aspect and 2 months later from now I am about to experience P to N mercury uranus. At the time I think I will share with you how these two aspect manifested in my life. Hopeing to give you more information between difference of P to P and P to N aspect

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Cool's secondary progressions

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:44 am

This is good stuff Cool. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: Cool's secondary progressions

Post by SteveS » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:54 am

8-)