Moon-Jupiter and Public Office

Q&A and discussion on Aspects.
sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Moon-Jupiter and Public Office

Post by sotonye » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:00 pm

Fagan in his interpretation of SSR aspects said of Moon/Jupiter configurations that, "A candidate for public office can hardly expect election if Moon-Jupiter configurations are lacking in his return charts," and, since such configurations are the most common close aspects for presidents, it's safe to assume that their popularizing qualities translate to radix charts as well. But I don't really understand what those qualities are. I understand that there's tendency to want to play ringmaster with such aspects, I understand that such aspects inspire ambition and desire for the good, desire for the refined and set apart, but I feel that something is missing. I don't feel that these things explain the tremendous popularity of Bernie Sanders, for instance, whose closest aspect is a sextile between Jupiter and the Moon. What makes Moon/Jupiter people so well liked? They are drawn to quality, but does that mean they exhibit an air of quality? What is it about them?

Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Re: Moon-Jupiter and Public Office

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:47 pm

First, have you read the Jupiter article in the "Kid Gloves" series? That will give you the most insight into the basic nature of the planet and why Jupiter types in general are naturally lucky and well-liked.

So far as SSR aspects are concerned, here is an interpretation of SSR Moon aspecting SSR Jupiter from my Interpreting Solar Returns:
Circumstances give native reason to be joyful, enthusiastic, optimistic, happy, good-humored. Others are emotionally supportive, nurturing, encouraging. Receiving honors, gifts, opportunities, advantages, pleasantries (object of others’ generosity; red carpet treatment). Feeling of personal specialness. Identification with the superior (desires only best in life; elitism may lead to snobbery; seeks qualitative lifestyle; spends time with others considered important or superior). Attunement to personal belief system (religious, mythological). Money matters go well, income and luck probably bountiful. (Perhaps ideal time for actualizing personal ambitions.)
Third, so far as the natal aspects you ended up asking about are concerned, notice also that Moon in Sagittarius is the most common Moon sign for U.S. Presidents - another way to say Moon + Jupiter - though with the interesting detail that there haven't been any since the Civil War. They all were part of the overt oligarchy of the early Presidents and half were national founders.

You are correct that Moon-Jupiter aspects are the most common for U.S. Presidents. Quincy Adams, Polk, Hayes, Benjamin Harrison, McKinley, Wilson, Eisenhower, Reagan, W Bush, Obama - that will give you some specific examples to explore.
sotonye wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:00 pm
...since such configurations are the most common close aspects for presidents, it's safe to assume that their popularizing qualities translate to radix charts as well. But I don't really understand what those qualities are.
Jupiter represents in us what psychologists call the ambition needs: the needs for achievement, recognition, exhibition, esteem, which includes needs to be liked and included, optimism, generosity, commitment to tribe-universes such as religion or nationalism, etc. While Moon-Jupiter will be different from, say, Sun-Jupiter or angular Jupiter, this basic need complex will be strong in all such Jupiter prominences.

So, for starters, Moon-Jupiter just wants it more, has their psyches wired for ambition and social acceptance-inclusion, and tends to be damn lucky. That's a good start. One of the things, though, that most distinguishes Moon-Jupiter from the rest is (as one expression) ferocious nationalism or, more broadly, commitment to the people that are most like them - whether it is family, country, race, club, same beliefs, or whatever. Remember that Hitler had a close Moon-Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius and, besides just the ambition etc., his entire approach was marked first be his passion for Germany as a singular, exceptional thing, identifying it with everyone's highest ideas (at a time that they were mostly in deep poverty) - that they, in fact, in their most pureblood examples were a Master Race and fiercely better than other races that had to be obliterated.

All of this plays really well on the stump!
I don't feel that these things explain the tremendous popularity of Bernie Sanders, for instance, whose closest aspect is a sextile between Jupiter and the Moon.
The ironic truth about Bernie is that he is an elitist. A culminating Sun with a Pisces Moon most closely aspecting Jupiter couldn't be anything else, and the Pisces Moon and Venus-Mars let him bring passion and idealism to it. His schtick has been to find the way to get followers to passionately believe they are better than anyone else. His motivates are a million times better than Hitler's, but his tactics have a great deal of overlap: rousing unreasoning passion to lead people to the promised land through their superiority.

Here's my standard interpretation of Moon-Jupiter (I think you've seen it). I can't swear which traits most get them elected historically. (In the SSR it's totally different. SSR Jupiter is a transiting Jupiter, so they're blessed with luck. Quite a different mechanism. But you moved from there to a question about natal Moon-Jupiter.) I don't actually understand what it is that gets people elected, though luck, a sense of superiority and class, representing themselves as something better than the other guy, and a spirit of generosity and caretaking "their kind," their constituents, their countrymen who are like them, seems it would have a great deal to do with it.
Ambitious, noble, desires success, aspires to take the lead. (Natural ‘host,’ likes to play ringmaster in all life areas including social & sexual hospitality.) Desires only the best (things & circumstances) for self & loved ones. Possible social elitism, feigned superiority, aristocratic conceit. Drawn to quality. Usually good-humored, entertaining, kind, generous. Strong beliefs (often religious or patriotic intensity, moralistic, judgmental).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Re: Moon/Jupiter and Public Office

Post by sotonye » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:04 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:47 pm
First, have you read the Jupiter article in the "Kid Gloves" series? That will give you the most insight into the basic nature of the planet and why Jupiter types in general are naturally lucky and well-liked.
I've only read part of it, all I can remember is the word "accretion." I'll have to find it again right now.
Third, so far as the natal aspects you ended up asking about are concerned, notice also that Moon in Sagittarius is the most common Moon sign for U.S. Presidents - another way to say Moon + Jupiter - though with the interesting detail that there haven't been any since the Civil War. They all were part of the overt oligarchy of the early Presidents and half were national founders.
Whoa this is wild!!!!! I didn't know this wow! Holy! That's so interesting! What is going on here lol I can't believe this. This is really cool. And it is interesting that there haven't been any since the civil war? Maybe the office became a thing only of interest to a different sort of character type.
You are correct that Moon-Jupiter aspects are the most common for U.S. Presidents. Quincy Adams, Polk, Hayes, Benjamin Harrison, McKinley, Wilson, Eisenhower, Reagan, W Bush, Obama - that will give you some specific examples to explore.
A very interesting bunch, I'll have to take a close look at each. Trump also has a wide aspect between the Moon and Jupiter as well, but perhaps a bit too wide for it to count.
Jupiter represents in us what psychologists call the ambition needs: the needs for achievement, recognition, exhibition, esteem, which includes needs to be liked and included, optimism, generosity, commitment to tribe-universes such as religion or nationalism, etc. While Moon-Jupiter will be different from, say, Sun-Jupiter or angular Jupiter, this basic need complex will be strong in all such Jupiter prominences.
This reminds me about how the first thing I've ever wanted was the whole world. When I was 6 years old I remember wanting to be king of everything and telling my teachers this, and this might still be true now, but I don't have a strong enough desire to do anything toward the elevation of status for some reason, I feel everyone is more desirous and willing than me. Maybe It's the Taurus.
So, for starters, Moon-Jupiter just wants it more, has their psyches wired for ambition and social acceptance-inclusion, and tends to be damn lucky. That's a good start. One of the things, though, that most distinguishes Moon-Jupiter from the rest is (as one expression) ferocious nationalism or, more broadly, commitment to the people that are most like them - whether it is family, country, race, club, same beliefs, or whatever. Remember that Hitler had a close Moon-Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius and, besides just the ambition etc., his entire approach was marked first be his passion for Germany as a singular, exceptional thing, identifying it with everyone's highest ideas (at a time that they were mostly in deep poverty) - that they, in fact, in their most pureblood examples were a Master Race and fiercely better than other races that had to be obliterated.

All of this plays really well on the stump!
Ingroup preference as political platform. I did not know the configuration was this wildly exclusive or that Hitler had it, such an extreme person actually does help flesh out my understanding of it. I want to say that it inspires a kind of idealism in the native but it's so much different from the sort inspired by Neptune, maybe it isn't the right word. Fanaticism?
The ironic truth about Bernie is that he is an elitist. A culminating Sun with a Pisces Moon most closely aspecting Jupiter couldn't be anything else, and the Pisces Moon and Venus-Mars let him bring passion and idealism to it. His schtick has been to find the way to get followers to passionately believe they are better than anyone else. His motivates are a million times better than Hitler's, but his tactics have a great deal of overlap: rousing unreasoning passion to lead people to the promised land through their superiority.
This is absolutely true, I didn't realize it until after his loss. He is an elitist through and through. But his platform was a bit different than as described, he presented himself as something of substance and as something novel and even necessary. I really enjoyed him while he lasted, he gave the impression of sincerity and a soft forthrightness. There was substance to him, I wouldn't say he inspired others to believe in themselves as much as he inspired belief in something, in some reasonable future, or at least a future where "breaking up banks" is suggested aloud. I'm contrasting this in my mind with Hillary's platform which for a while was just repeated emphasis on the fact that she is not trump and that her supporters were clearly not deplorable like his, like "them."
I don't actually understand what it is that gets people elected, though luck, a sense of superiority and class, representing themselves as something better than the other guy, and a spirit of generosity and caretaking "their kind," their constituents, their countrymen who are like them, seems it would have a great deal to do with it.
I agree, these are definitely involved.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:19 pm

sotonye wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:04 pm
Whoa this is wild!!!!! I didn't know this wow! Holy! That's so interesting! What is going on here lol I can't believe this. This is really cool. And it is interesting that there haven't been any since the civil war? Maybe the office became a thing only of interest to a different sort of character type.
The Sagittarius Moon presidents were Washington, Jefferson, Monroe, Quincy Adams, Van Buren, Buchanan, and Arthur. (OK, so Arthur was after the Civil War. At that, he had to inherit the job after Garfield was murdered.)
But his platform was a bit different than as described, he presented himself as something of substance and as something novel and even necessary.
Ys, but notice I didn't talk about his platform. I talked about his character, his style.
There was substance to him, I wouldn't say he inspired others to believe in themselves as much as he inspired belief in something, in some reasonable future, or at least a future where "breaking up banks" is suggested aloud. I'm contrasting this in my mind with Hillary's platform which for a while was just repeated emphasis on the fact that she is not trump and that her supporters were clearly not deplorable like his, like "them."
Interestingly, you speak of substance and then describe belief, which is a contradiction. Substance is what Hillary brought with dozens of thought-through, detailed policy papers. Want to know in detail, and with more of a slogan, what a candidate actually would do if elected? You could always get that in a moment from any campaign she was in. I found the Moon-sign contrast between the two of them fascinating: He the Pisces Moon primarily wanting to talk to ideals and fuel enthusiasm; she the Aquarius Moon that primarily wanted to provide the facts, speak pragmatically, and all the other things Aquarius Moons do. (It is the pragmatic, substantial, developed, detailed Aquarius Moon product that I'm inclined to call "substance.")
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by sotonye » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:34 pm

Thank you Jupiter

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:28 pm

" I understand that there's tendency to want to play ringmaster with such aspects, I understand that such aspects inspire ambition and desire for the good, desire for the refined and set apart, but I feel that something is missing."

My moon and Jupiter are conjunct and I have almost exclusively worked in civilservice and public positions though I have never run for office. I have been encouraged by others to do so, so Id like to say that for me its not that I want to play ringmaster, but that I am capable of doing so by my own accord (double hub/ Aquarius/scorpio) and that others percieve this in me and know that I do work to become the best I can be and am not afraid to put myself out there to help lift up mankind.

The piece I think you are missing is the human soul and the source of love that drives everything upward and onward. Its not just Jupiter. Its Jupiter and momma luna our guide to adapt.

sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by sotonye » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Veronica wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:28 pm
" I understand that there's tendency to want to play ringmaster with such aspects, I understand that such aspects inspire ambition and desire for the good, desire for the refined and set apart, but I feel that something is missing."

My moon and Jupiter are conjunct and I have almost exclusively worked in civilservice and public positions though I have never run for office. I have been encouraged by others to do so, so Id like to say that for me its not that I want to play ringmaster, but that I am capable of doing so by my own accord (double hub/ Aquarius/scorpio) and that others percieve this in me and know that I do work to become the best I can be and am not afraid to put myself out there to help lift up mankind.
I'm wondering if this all is not due mostly to your even closer conjunction between the Moon and Neptune, a configuration known to promote a sympathetic temperament in individuals, a configuration whose primary principle I think could be summed up as "service to others as a result of seeing others as oneself."

But this isn't all to say that the Moon/Jupiter conjunction doesn't have a decently expressive voice, in fact I think you should run for office too, I think you'd be great.

sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by sotonye » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 pm

Maybe I should run for office too, I'd like to see how far my Moon-Jupiter opposition can get me

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:49 pm

I appreciate your vote of confidence. Its nice to hear.
But my moon/neptune is wayyyyyyy to sensitive.
I have very soft and thin skin.
And I like that about me even though it means I have a lot of saddness.

That moony/neptuny would be really lost if Jupiter wasnt right there, and since most people dont see how utterly sensitive I am, they can see that Jupiter/moon connection fairly quickly by my demeanor and my language and I feel it is that Jupiter/moon quailty that people who know me and deal with me resonate too.

I do agree and like your summation of seeing myself in others. Quantum physics and deep psychology seem to express that concept as reality and it fits for me.

I would much rather not have the spotlight on me (angular pluto) even though I dont get stage fright.

With my sun squaring my moon/neptune/jupiter et al, I have l learned some cold hard truths about myself and how others expierence me. Fake friends and fake love and fake dreams hurt, deeply. Sure, I could if I wanted to get people together on issues, but its not I, its a dream.

I dont want to be a dream trying to come true.

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:01 pm

sotonye wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 pm
Maybe I should run for office too, I'd like to see how far my Moon-Jupiter opposition can get me
What office and what platform?

I think its odd that you would think to run for office unless you werent already empassioned by some need to bring about change. I believe all people would benefit from community service and also feel if more people participated in community building, our lives would gain deeper meaning.

I would think that that opposition will go far during your life, your very young.

sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by sotonye » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Veronica wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:49 pm
To add to that sensitivity you've got the Moon configured rather closesly with Pluto too! I understand that it can cause some discomfort as you went on to say, but there's no one in the world who understands others more than sensitive souls, no one appreciates anything more, no one is moved as deeply, genuinely, as thoroughly as them. It's my favorite thing about a person too. It let's me know that "someone is home," that I'm interacting with a living being and not a wall.
That moony/neptuny would be really lost if Jupiter wasnt right there, and since most people dont see how utterly sensitive I am, they can see that Jupiter/moon connection fairly quickly by my demeanor and my language and I feel it is that Jupiter/moon quailty that people who know me and deal with me resonate too.
Your close Sun/Moon square also Is a force for stability I imagine, instilling you with a sense of direction and giving you a radiant, even striking presence. All of this coupled with Moon/Jupiter configured and I have no doubt that others fail to see how soft you are, they see a noble kind of strength Im sure.

With my sun squaring my moon/neptune/jupiter et al, I have l learned some cold hard truths about myself and how others expierence me. Fake friends and fake love and fake dreams hurt, deeply. Sure, I could if I wanted to get people together on issues, but its not I, its a dream.
With Neptune aspecting both luminaries we would expect to see a life of dispelling illusions and I think you have a lot of value in that respect to share. I'd like to see you get people together on issues, I think it would be great for everyone

sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by sotonye » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:58 pm

Veronica wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:01 pm
What office and what platform?
I'd like to be the representative of the 33rd district of California, and I'm unsure of what platform

I think its odd that you would think to run for office unless you werent already empassioned by some need to bring about change.
I don't have the best motivations for doing things to be frank, I'll just do a thing to see if I can succeed or for the sake of impressing a pretty girl
I believe all people would benefit from community service and also feel if more people participated in community building, our lives would gain deeper meaning.
I agree with this and think you're addressing something profoundly important. It's essential for everyone to feel that they belong somewhere. It would be nice to get people involved in their own communities, id like everyone to talk to one another, this is very healthy
I would think that that opposition will go far during your life, your very young.
Thank you very much, I'm going to try my best

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:18 pm

sotonye wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:48 pm
Veronica wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:49 pm
To add to that sensitivity you've got the Moon configured rather closesly with Pluto too! I understand that it can cause some discomfort as you went on to say, but there's no one in the world who understands others more than sensitive souls, no one appreciates anything more, no one is moved as deeply, genuinely, as thoroughly as them. It's my favorite thing about a person too. It let's me know that "someone is home," that I'm interacting with a living being and not a wall.
Your close Sun/Moon square also Is a force for stability I imagine, instilling you with a sense of direction and giving you a radiant, even striking presence. All of this coupled with Moon/Jupiter configured and I have no doubt that others fail to see how soft you are, they see a noble kind of strength Im sure.

With Neptune aspecting both luminaries we would expect to see a life of dispelling illusions and I think you have a lot of value in that respect to share. I'd like to see you get people together on issues, I think it would be great for everyone
haha! my sun/moon square.......its a force for something, though stability is not what I would have said....but I think you hit the nail on the head using the word striking.....that square does getting me striking.....windows, noses, eyes.....but when you are raised with three brothers who treated you like a boy instead of a girl, its hard to not be a fighter when push comes to shove.

Ill tell ya, ive spent a good part of my whole life trying to get people together on issues and to see the illusions of this world, and its very heartbreaking and discouraging. espicically when males only see you as a sex object. I couldnt even get the 3 men I had relationships with to really listen to me, to look into my eyes and not my chest......to care about something other then looking good for the other males in thier world, and to care about soemthing other then making sure they had something to have sex with, of quality and substance.
I dont think I have any passion for this world any more. all my dreams have bbeen shattered and torn apart and I cant think of anything else to dream and work towards.

thanks for the kind words though.

sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by sotonye » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Veronica wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:18 pm
Ill tell ya, ive spent a good part of my whole life trying to get people together on issues and to see the illusions of this world, and its very heartbreaking and discouraging. espicically when males only see you as a sex object.
I couldnt even get the 3 men I had relationships with to really listen to me, to look into my eyes and not my chest......to care about something other then looking good for the other males in thier world, and to care about soemthing other then making sure they had something to have sex with, of quality and substance.
I dont think I have any passion for this world any more. all my dreams have bbeen shattered and torn apart and I cant think of anything else to dream and work toward
It's not a reasonable thing to give up on the world because of a few bad relationships and you know that, you know it very well. And at any rate your experience with men is more likely a reflection of your personal discrimination than it is of the state of this place. I don't think you see with the most clarity when it comes to relationships, I think you put yourself in unfortunate circumstances for the sake of romantic fantasies and ideals of love. And even if that weren't the case, it's never the best idea to invest everything in anyone, we're all just people after all, we're bound to fail each other. And you're not out of passion for the world, you're just tired of being let down in love, and it's important to distinguish the two. Despite popular opinion, life is not for love, it doesn't begin or end when love begins or ends, it begins and ends with other things, like our families and our health, our considerations and responsibilities. And you don't need new dreams to dream, new fantasies, you need to take care of yourself. You need to drink a lot of water, exercise and meditate everyday, journal every night, and read Proust or Goethe or Nabokov or something good and poetic to make your soul turn from its current shade of blue to a nice pinkish, muave color.

sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by sotonye » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:04 pm

I would like you to commit to self care, this is very important

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:43 pm

sotonye wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:59 pm
Despite popular opinion, life is not for love, it doesn't begin or end when love begins or ends, it begins and ends with other things, like our families and our health, our considerations and responsibilities.
I get that you mean romantic love here, not love as such in general. (Correct me if wrong)
What you say is true for some people, and isn't for others.
For a person strongly Venus or Neptune driven, life is very much so about romantic love.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by sotonye » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Danica wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:43 pm

I get that you mean romantic love here, not love as such in general. (Correct me if wrong)
What you say is true for some people, and isn't for others.
For a person strongly Venus or Neptune driven, life is very much so about romantic love.
Yes I mean romantic love. Even in the case of Venus or Neptune people though, I don't think precedence of health and family will ever be put below romantic aspirations. Without the former, romantic aspirations can't be had, and without the latter we never learn how to love to begin with.

Avshalom Binyamin
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:22 pm

You seem to be operating under the delusion that humans are rational, or that being rational correlates to being significant.

sotonye
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by sotonye » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:46 pm

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:22 pm
You seem to be operating under the delusion that humans are rational, or that being rational correlates to being significant.
Sure, it's absolutely a delusion to state that health is a premise for the life. I'm sure when you catch a cold in winter and are stuck in bed while the world spins on, while your responsibilities and desires go unfulfilled and unpursued, you'll definitely assert the same, undoubtedly, certainly.

And please, if you can, show me where I mention or even imply anything having to do with being significant.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:19 pm

The quantity of our days and nights isn't a measure of their quality.
And how quality (value, significance) is defined internally - this differs from person to person.
What is perfect for me might very well be utterly destructive ( a dis-aster :D ) for you, etc.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Avshalom Binyamin
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Sure, it's absolutely a delusion to state that health is a premise for the life. I'm sure when you catch a cold in winter and are stuck in bed while the world spins on, while your responsibilities and desires go unfulfilled and unpursued, you'll definitely assert the same, undoubtedly, certainly.

And please, if you can, show me where I mention or even imply anything having to do with being significant.
The paragraph above. There are people whose entire lives consisted of being stuck in bed with health problems.

Did you know that one of the most celebrated poets of the English language was a complete shut in who eventually stopped leaving even her bedroom and only published a dozen of her 1800+ poems?

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:34 pm

sotonye wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:04 pm
I would like you to commit to self care, this is very important
Id like to say some more about what you got into, in your other reply, but I have been in a funk and I think its best if I gather up my thoughts, because I dont think I really think I was clearly honest in some of my statements that you responded to and I would like to clarify that, but Im still feeling funky....

I would like to thank you for saying this though.....and reminding me of this very important thing.
it was nice of you and I appreciate it.

I have been devoted to self care most all of my life and for the most part have excellent healthy habits and a solid knowledge base of health and healing. I think that maybe i am at a phase where I am needing to loosen my own collar though, in a way, and be ok with the fact that I dont feel like being as athletic as I normal am, or that I am not reading and writing like I used to, and that poping in a frozen meal is ok instead of laboriously cooking.......

The reason i still look like a teenager is that i have been committed to being my best and pushing myself, Ive always worked out, done yoga, biked, hiked, and been an extremely conscious consumer of all things that I would put into my body, whether it was thoughts, food, drinks, or anything alse....but having this crippling injury for the past two years has really brought me down to earth on my real age and life situation.

I am committed to health and I normally do have a passion for that, but it ok that I dont feel like it to much right now. Dont worry, I may be a wild risk taker in some ways but i am street and book smart and have children who need a strong mother, and I am a strong mother, and I wish I had a strong partner, but not to many men are committed to self care, and most find a woman who is.....at first a exotic fountain of youth and dreams, but when they see me able to run circles around them and beat them at wrestling.....a tough cookie to swallow.

when I say that I dont have passion for this world anymore, remember who is saying that.......I live in many many worlds:)

Veronica
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:22 pm
You seem to be operating under the delusion that humans are rational, or that being rational correlates to being significant
my best moments, the really significant ones, have been when i was being the most irrational, according to certain people. me.....I was following my heart....
Last edited by Veronica on Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Why do we have three (3) copies of the same copyrighted picture?
Anybody mind if I delete two of them?