2020 January events

Analyses of distinct mundane events, using the methods of Sidereal mundane astrology
Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Impeachment case managers & forwarding to Senate

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:37 am

The House of Representatives will vote to approve the case managers for the impeachment trial and to forward the articles of impeachment to the Senate between 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM (Eastern) today. At 5:00 PM, Speaker Pelosi and others will hold a brief engrossment ceremony for the articles, after which the articles will be walked across the building and hand-delivered to the Senate.

Symbolism is excellent: Notice that this is exactly at sunset, with that setting Sun still conjunct Saturn and Pluto. (Visual sunset is 5:10 PM.)

Three and a half minutes before voting begins (at 12:26:30 PM), Sun enters Sidereal Capricorn. This is the Master Chart for the nation in mundane astrology terms for the next 12 months. If somehow you haven't seen it yet, take a look. I think nobody will have trouble catching its main message at a glance.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: 2020 January events

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:13 am

I read the main message as one way or another Trump will not achieve a 2nd term!!! I think the impeachment tactics employed by the Dem's is brilliant, even with em knowing Trump most likely will not be convicted. But, i strongly think the impeachment tactics will win the Dem's the Prez, and maybe the Senate.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Virginia legislature adopts Equal Rights Amendment

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:02 pm

I woke up this morning to new that the Russian government had resigned and Putin was rewriting their constitution. I saw The House of Representatives take the final steps for handing the articles of impeachment up to the Senate (delivered 5:37 pm) . And then, both houses of Virginia's legislature ratified the Equal Rights Amendmennt.

Wahoo! My friend Kamala Lopez and her team made this happen, from lobbying it through the last few states needed to camping in Virginia all fall to make every member of the legislature answer for their prior yea or nay votes on the subject so that a run-away Democrat dual-majority won - Virginia's first ever - committed to pass this.

Today, they did. This is enough states to fully ratify the amendment.

There are still legal battles to wage. Games have been played around the edge to try to undo this, and it's always possible we'll lose on a technicality at the Supreme Court. Or, it might all fall in place. Either way, the 38th state has now ratified the amendment and, when the legal dancing is over, this should mean that as of two years from today it is unconstitutional for the United States or any state to deny or abridge any form of equality of rights under the law on the basis of sex.

Richmond's Capsolar looks much like that for Washington, DC.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com