My upcoming 2020 SSR

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
SteveS
Irish
Irish
My upcoming 2020 SSR

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:18 pm

I have a strong Venus themed 2020 SSR beginning Sept 2020. It is backed-upped with a most important tight Moon-Uranus approaching 180. On Nov 3 2020 Prez Election date, my p. SSR Moon will partile 180 SSR Uranus, and t. Uranus will partile 180 my SSR Moon. I am looking forward to probably the most exciting solar year in my entire life with this double whammy of SSR Moon-Uranus pertaining to speculative actions based on possible election results! Again, certain activities will be shared with my best friend of my life :D . I will offer more details when my 2020 SSR begins.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Re: My upcoming 2020 SSR

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:20 pm

This should be interesting :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:39 am

Jim wrote:
This should be interesting :)
Indeed :) ! As for now I have been approached by best friend with a proposal for sharing his possible market profits with me based on any SMA market recommendations to him about the NYSE 10/30/2020 DSLR-- relative to the results of the 2020 election. Key criteria for the election must be in place for this possible market trade to have a chance to be successful or executed. In our gala party activity last Nov, he introduced me to several businessmen, and he has told me he is going to show them his gambling results and ask em if they would be interested in making arrangements with me on select football picks. I told him if I did this it would jeopardize him winning a third football pool :). I think all the 2019 Moon-Jupiter activity from my SSR is/will carry over to the 2020 angular SSR Venus (relationship/partnership) symbolized for me. He has/is already sharing his football gambling/pool profits with me based on my SMA readings for important football games. For the second year in a row he easily won his Businessmen football pool. Relative to my meager bank account winning the businessmen's football pool is a sizable amt of $. The football pool is so large in $ amounts with a very small (I think only 12-15) # of businessmen I can't afford the entry fee to enter this football pool.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:40 am

I already know my 2020 SSR promises with high % another benefic year of football betting with my best friend. But what will really get me super excited (Moon-Uranus) is if I see a political situation with Bernie Sanders as the Dem candidate vs Trump, with the Right Wing Media not giving Bernie a chance to win. Of course this would mean Vegas odds would have to favor Trump winning 8-10 to 1. If this political situation happens to manifest, it will offer my friend and I good betting/market opportunities. I have already done all the astrology charts on Trump for the 2020 Prez election, and I have posted in the past the Astrology with high % does not favor Trump winning a second term.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:14 pm

# 1 on my wish list for my 2020 SSR: Bernie Sanders wins Prez with a Dem Senate! If this happens I will experience a tremendous amount of excitement with my double whammy of Moon-Uranus in my SSR :D .

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:21 pm

Just noticed another important Moon-Uranus hit during my 2020 solar year for a triple whammy of Moon-Uranus.

Solar Arc Natal Uranus will be partile 90 Natal Moon.