Donald Trump

Discussion of horoscopes of possible general interest.
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Re: Donald Trump

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon May 28, 2018 6:22 pm

Just as an example of a time - a point in that period when the most key factors have positions that average or center around the CapQ angles - for June 27, 2018, 8:30 PM, at the White House coordinates. (It's the time when Saturn rises in DC also. and happens to bring the Moon back around to its Capsolar place, right in the mix.)
Trump Dump.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Tue May 29, 2018 6:08 am

Looks very ominous to my eyes Jim, and when we look at Trump's June 26 SLR, more so, as you have already pointed out.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 30, 2018 6:49 pm

I looked at Melania's chart (Apr 26, 1970 Novo Mesto, Slovenia; time unknown) - given how she is the person in perfect position to turn this whole thing around, if, by strange workings of the Unknown, she may be suddenly inspired to do so - and this gives me much hope: tr Uranus will enter orb conj her Sun in June 2019 !
But before that, it will continue with opp rx Jupiter through the whole of this year.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:38 pm

The summit is currently scheduled for June 12, 2018, 9 AM, Singapore.
https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAydBXh?m=en-us&r ... InAppShare
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:13 pm

Trump came right out and said he could have shot Comey instead of fired him, and couldn't be prosecuted for it, because it wouldn't be illegal, and even if Teh Deep State somehow got him indicted or even convicted, he could just pardon himself.

He hasn't yet caught on we fought two wars about nope, we don't want and don't have a king.

I'm pretty sure he knows there's enough evidence to hang him, so all he's got left is claiming the Constitution doesn't say what it says.

Day 24 Melania is missing.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:50 am

It happened :)
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 1:46 pm
I'm gonna go ahead and call it: The Trump-Kim meeting will happen as scheduled.

It's supposed to be June 12.

June 12 is the exact day that progressed Capsolar Sun enters 1° orb of conjunct Capsolar Venus. Before putting this together, I was ready to write that about June 12 we enter a part of the year when peace is a stronger wave.

Then I noticed that Trump will have progressed Venus conjunct natal Jupiter EXACTLY on June 15. It will be the apex of good things for him, and this kind of peace-diplomacy certainly matches the symbolism.

Saturn's square to his Neptune is exact June 13, which isn't as optimistic as the rest.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 am

Apparently Michael Cohen has been telling friends over the weekend he expects to be arrested any day now and ABC News has announced he's going to flip on Trump, but that feels like speculation to me.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:50 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 am
Apparently Michael Cohen has been telling friends over the weekend he expects to be arrested any day now and ABC News has announced he's going to flip on Trump, but that feels like speculation to me.
Yeah, I'm not so sure he's going to. It would be lovely, but I'm not sold yet. (I've met him. My perception of his characvter in person resembles the feel from public reporting.)

But we do have that late June mundane and personal astrological structure that is consistent with Trump's head getting smacked with a 2"x4", so...
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:54 am

Cohen and some of his really expensive lawyers have either fired each other or agreed to separate. The Trump family is either paying for them or not, but the number of lawyers needed to go through the stuff he claims is privileged client records is costing half the earth, and it looks like they're finding some who bill less per hour to handle it.
I think the idea he was about to cooperate came from his letting some of the lawyers go. He's still going to be broke when this is over, no matter what happens, and Trump is notorious for saying, oh, don't worry about it, I'll pay for it, and then not paying.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:14 am

Yes, I think you've assessed it all correctly.

This actually makes enormous legal sense. It's common these days to have armies of lower-rate to do document reviews (which can be heavily automated to keep costs low, though I don't know if the FBI is making that possible in this case - not sure whether the Special Master has had to actually review these hundreds of thousands of documents, or had support staff, or had it digitized). These lower cost attorneys are often people who specialize in exactly this kind of review work.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:18 am

Or, on where the idea came that he was going to sing like a canary instead of become a jail bird:

General legal opinion is that Cohen only has two options, since the FBI has him dead to rights. He either sings (cooperates) or takes the fall himself (goes to jail for a long time). Changing attorneys usually means a change of legal strategy. If there are only two strategies and you are changing from Plan A, you probably are going to Plan B. Ergo, he's getting singing lessons.

It's not that cut and dried, but it's understandable why the media, eager to have the story before the story breaks, is floating the possibility.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Lance
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Lance » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:25 am

This morning, Joe Scarborough described Michael Cohen's new lawyer as someone who historically makes deals with the Southern District of New York instead of fighting against them.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:09 am

Michael Cohen said over the weekend that his priorities are now making his wife, daughter, and country his priorities, even if that places him at odds with President Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/02/us/m ... trump.html
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:03 am

Here comes Trump's SSR Saturn partile 90 his Natal Neptune.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu
January 20, 2021

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:59 pm

I kinda can't believe I haven't looked at this before: On the next presidential inauguration date, Donald Trump has three super-major outer planet transits exact to the minute of arc!

t Pluto op. r Saturn 0°01'
t Neptune sq. r Uranus 0°00'
t Saturn sqq. r Uranus 0°00'

Additionally, he has:
t Uranus sqq. r Moon 0°30'
-- t Jupiter ssq. r Moon 0°07'
-- t Mars sqq. r Moon 0°36'

What in the billy-blue bewhatzzit do you make out of that?

Regardless of the exact meaning, it seems too much of a precise, inescapable destiny moment to think he's out of the picture by that time (though I suppose it's not inconsistent with, say, someone who just became able to be prosecuted getting ready for jail).

Of the three that are exact exact exact, here are standard interpretations:

Pluto-Saturn: Breaking down old structures and outmoded patterns. Security may seem threatened as stable resources are challenged. Chance to restructure the basis of life more dynamically. Work-oriented, obstinate; benefits from play and social sharing.

Neptune-Uranus: Altered views of reality stimulate important inner changes. A dream or temptation inspires you to major changes, maybe to overhaul your whole life. Exotic ideas, ingenuity, new perspectives.

Saturn-Uranus: Restrictions vs. freedom needs. Voluntarily accepting new limits or (more likely) rebelling against them. Tension. Perhaps intolerant, touchy, uncooperative, obstinate. Seek liberty through self-discipline and one-pointed intention.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:20 pm

That's the day his chances of getting pardoned end.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:20 pm
That's the day his chances of getting pardoned end.
True! Even if he's gone from office ahead of that time, a Republican administration (Pence or other) surely will have continued until then. So, either way, you're right.

His 2020 SSR is strange. Uranus on the MC square his Pluto and then... really nothing. His SLR for inauguration day is bleh, but the one a mnth earlier, in December, is very interesting with Jupiter and Saturn equally straddling Ascendant in Capricorn, etc.

Notice that on inauguration day Pluto is less than a week from entering Capricorn. I'm writing about that elsewhere this very minute.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:53 pm

I think Trump's new batch of lunars are quite interesting. They're discussed in my new month's forecast here:
https://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=46 ... 641#p17642

In particular, note that we get to watch an early expression of Neptune's transit to his natal Uranus for two weeks (beginning about yesterday).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Q

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:30 am

The yesterday's Manafort convictions and, especially, the guilty plea and incriminating testimony of Michael Cohen, Trump had a bad day yesterday. It all happened around 4 PM August 22, 2018.

In the face of Cohen's testimony, Trump is technically an unindicted co-conspirator to documented felonies. A grand jury hasn't yet named him such (as one did to Nixon), but it's implicit in the current record.

It's possible that Trump committed no campaign crime if the scenario is that he instructed Cohen to make payments (to affect the outcome of the election) which Trump eventually reimbursed, because that can be construed as Trump giving money to his own campaign - which he can do legally and without limit. However, the tricky part for him here is that Cohen committed crimes and, according to Cohen's testimony, Trump instructed him to do so. That makes Trump a party to Cohen's crimes.

I haven't had time to review Trump's chart in a pull-back overview, but only to reread my Trump Watch forecasts. His new SLR is clearly (by timing) at the heart of this, but perhaps not the whole story.

Taking a quick spin through his quotidians for 4 PM yesterday:

SNQ MC was 14°24' Virgo, within 2° (but not within 1° as I'd like) of conjunct progressed Neptune and progressed Mars. The Ma/Ne midpoint is 14°41' Virgo. But remember that progressed Moon is currently setting off some of the best, most protective progressed aspects one could want! His natal Uranus was on SNQ Descendant.

SQ Descendant was 0°21' from transiting Venus, but MC was just over a degree past solar Saturn. Transiting Moon may be feemed as setting it off by exactly crossing SQ MC. Asc is sq. SQ Moon 0°06'. All a bunch of limelight and unclarity.

PSSR (Mean) had nothing of note.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:41 am

They drug him off in a car to Andrews to go someplace just after Manacort's verdict was read yesterday. He wasn't watching when Cohen's came in. He knew something was going on, but not exactly what, at least from his answers to questions shouted at him at Andrews while he was getting on AF1. Usually he goes by helicopter from the White House, running a gauntlet of questions on the lawns. Somebody was protecting him.

Avshalom Binyamin
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:44 am

Yes, I'd bet that Trump was shielded from this by his handlers, and didn't find out the bad news until sometime between 8:45PM EST (when he tweeted about the rally he was at) and 8:45AM EST (when he tweeted about Cohen).